Haven't seen this kind of thread in a while. Drop your maps Sup Forums!

Haven't seen this kind of thread in a while. Drop your maps Sup Forums!

Template

sucks to have no money to travel.

I marked Paris wrong, and you can barely see HK/Singapore. Going to Chile and Brazil this year though, so excited for that.

> Want to Visit
Literally the whole world desu

did the black dick in your homeland not suffice you?

Beautiful

Ever tasted the difference in a steak from wild animals vs boring domesticated?

yes I have tasted both stray cat meat and my ex (now dead) home cat meat and I can see your point and agree with it

Beautifull

I like the fact that Crimea is yellow

How is that

CHI

ignore the filename

there is nothing wrong with Corsica and Sardinia, fuck Sicily tho

REEEEEEEEE your post is fake news
Tierra del Fuego is yet partly Argentinian! (but soon all-Argentinian!)

t. Mario Rossi
Is that you?

Adolfo Gonzales on a-------- business trip to Germany

Nice what part?

>he wants to visit DR Congo
but y tho

are you daltonic?

Green = visited
Went to Kinshasa for work purposes. It was worse than Nigeria, believe it or not.

why don't you want to visit newfoundland friendo

Oh I believe it.
Congo is a shithole.
Makes almost every other African country look like Venice.

go to the rapefugees before the rapefugees come to you

I don't think you understand what "rape" means

Yeah, fuck this board, i'm going back to Sup Forums

Coming from a country that explains its high rape rates with "we have a very wider definition of rape"

You're the ones who don't know what it means.

You're right, we should have our rape laws be more like sharia laws

Your other laws will allow you to be dominated by those who will implement Sharia law.

Though it's less to do with your laws and more to do with your culture that causes people to beg for refugees then turn a national blind eye when they turn out to be violent, rapacious savages.

tfw

What's the point on visiting other countries if you aren't planning on moving there in the first place?

>Your other laws will allow you to be dominated by those who will implement Sharia law.
can you give an example? you seem very upset

why would it not be?

I am upset. I honestly like Sweden, it used to be my favorite country before they started begging to become an islamic shithole. (Finland is my favorite now)

Isn't there laws against hate-speech? That's something i'd be against since they're almost always improperly used/implemented.

Also your government are censoring the internet while claiming not to. I have a webm on my laptop, let me get it quickly.

Found it.

If they're doing this, what else are they doing?

>Isn't there laws against hate-speech?
nope
>Also your government are censoring the internet
nope
>I have a webm on my laptop
>website blocks VPNs, like tons of websites do
>retards go full tinfoil
lol

How did you get a visa to live there if you dont mind me asking?

EU makes it pretty easy to travel

>tfw moving to Singapore in September
>eventually want to settle in Japan

Gonna get there eventually lads.

seeing other cultures and shit like that.

i'd rather stay home aswell.

://

I have actually been to both the Netherlands and Norway for one day but I don't exactly count that as having visited. Also many of my choices for wanting to visit are due to single landmarks or nature (like india or yemen). Also I've lived in the states for half a year.

>lived in Mexico for at least a year
>lived in Saudi Arabia for at least a year
>wants to go to India and Afghanistan

What the fuck are you doing.

fucking hell forgot pic

What do you do for a living?

Sweden
Yes

My dad thought that moving us around all the fucking time when we were kids would make us more well-rounded kiddies.

On one hand he was right, got some pretty interesting exposure that I wouldn't have otherwise gotten, on the other hand it completely destroyed any concept of culture or nationality that I might have otherwise developed (especially because I'm an American and therefore a mutt, don't exactly have an ethnostate I fit into) so now I don't have any place that I identify as "home".

Want to go to Afghanistan to visit the Panjshir Valley because I have a boner for Massoud.

Why'd you live in Saudi Arabia of all countries though?

I'd bet that it was due to his dads work.

What do you want to see in Greenland?

idk

just seems interesting

It was before 9/11. We'd had some family friends who worked in oil + lived in foreign compounds in Riyadh. They were making good money and having a good time, there was an open job in my dad's field that he was a good fit for so we went over.

We got out soon after 9/11. I remember being the only American kid to go back to my school after 9/11. Everyone else had fled. He sent me, my brothers and my mom to the US after the Saudis started acting violent towards foreigners in broad daylight, attacks on the streets, harassing us while we were walking, etc. My dad eventually cut his contract short and left after there were a series of major bombings and shootings targeting foreigners.

Was fine up until 9/11 2bh.

You tavel a lot for a Sri lankan. Is it a benefit from the workplace or are you fairly wealthy?

Well, wealthier than the average Sri Lankan, sure

And I'm a student, not employed

I already have a pretty autistic plan cooked up for this. Will share if interested.

Go ahead

>lived in Germany for more than one year

Now that's some ambitious undocumented citizenry

Okay.
In my lifetime I want to visit at least 10 general "cultural areas". But I don't want to only go to some metropolitan tourist trap like Paris. I tested this method with Germany very well.

1. Take the list of most populated cities.
2. Choose one.
3. Survey area of 100km radius from this place.
4. Visit five points of this general area. Preferably not flying in order to maximize exposure to locals and the wilderness.

So in Germany I chose to go Nürenberg and ended up also going to Schweinfurt, Bamberg, Bayreuth and Regensburg. I also almost died of cold exposure but it was pretty nice. I walked about 12 hours a day and did this for 5 days.

Picture shows first preliminary step.

Picture shows the surveying done with Google Earth. I used to do this with paper maps but was pretty slow doing it and they can be lost.

Cities in the surrounding area are chosen according to their popularity, sights, uniqueness and other personal biases.

Currently I'm in the process of doing my masters in Germany and will be able to continue this madness. As of now I have chosen 300 unique "circles" to visit. It's already a pretty high number and can't add anymore, since only these will probably take up my entire lifetime.

I'm on my phone, so here's a list
>home
Sweden
>visited (in order)
Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Taiwan, Japan, China, Hong Kong
>lived in
Taiwan (two years)
>want to visit
Italy, Greece, maybe Canada

Volga German?

yea my grandparents were deported to siberia and settled in kazakhstan in the 70s

Only really spent time in Poland and Canada

had to restrain myself to not colour everything red

Weird choices desu

memes

Mum's American. Came to America when I was like 10 or 11 or something.