WWYD

WWYD

Hard core/NBM/snuff edition.

nbm = natural body magic. girls divided but still alive.

I was testing the waters in another wwyd thread and it took off with some one seeing their girl posted in a failed magic trick, so I found I had a talent for creating short stories about magic, hardcore, and snuff.

So post girls, and do your worst to the ones other bro's post.

You want her??

If you want a story let me know

>the most pics of the girl the better
and include
>does she survive?
>your relation (SO, ex, girl you know, random from online)
>possibly something about her to try to include in said story.

Definitely interested, pls user

Girl I knew in college, always seemed prude but secretly a big slut who cheated on her boyfriend alot

This slut have info

What info do you want?

more pics or details?

I have her info lol do u have nudes??

Pic showing her feet or legs would be cool
Want her to live or die in the story?

Shes a lesbo

Surprise me user

Last one guys I want you to cat fish her nudes and post theme all over Sup Forums phone number also can find fb with number 4355594544

No nudes

Not from me go get some out of this bitch she wants a relationship and she's on ok but her number will take u to her fb

Another leg one for you

How do you know her?

Forgot pic

Meet on ok tryed to catfish nudes fail lol now its you're turn

Nudes??

Don't have sny but they're probably out there

Bump

Op plsease

Who dis?

Fucking keep her in that position but tie her down to that bench with her legs spread, ass and pussy exposed to anyone passing by for them to use

nice idea

Mmmm black mail her let my friends all have there way after I have mine

Where'd op go?

sorry for the wait, computer froze up.

I would charm her and convince her to assist me in a magic trick. She puts on her school girl outfit and climbs onto a large wooden table that I tie her down to. I tickle her feet till she squirms to confirm that's she's tied secure. Shes getting excited until I pick up a large saw. She gets concerned and asks if shes supposed to curl up or be in a box or something. I say nothing and position the saw just below her belly button. She starts to panic as I drag it across breaking her skin. She screams and thrashes as the saw cuts through her with ease.There's a bit of a struggle once it hit's the spine but no worse than getting though and old 2x4. I push the two halves apart and hope the trick worked, (if you don't believe in magic, or are just sick skip to the end). She lays there in two pieces quivering and breaking heavily. She questions what I've done and I swing her lower half around with her feet next to her face to show her. I insist she suck on her own toes, and still in a state o shock she does.
At this point she realized what's going on and stops, begging me to put her back. I ignore this I'm just getting hard and starting to have fun. I re-position her lower half and go to town on her pussy and switch to her ass once the shock of that wears off.

I pull it out and force it to her face, she refuses as first but complies after I tell her its the only way shes getting put back together. Once she has my dick sucked clean I blow a load all over her face. Only I lied shes not getting put back yet.

(Skip to here if you took the sick fuck option) I wheel hear halves back to your place and have one more go at her lower half, leaving her pussy dripping with cum. She still dosen't get put back together, just let there for you to find this way.

Any one else want a story?

how many?

perfect position for her to be buzzsawed in half across her belly. We could share the halves afterwards.

deal

Mmmmm 15 guys each leaving there load somewhere inside her standing ff??

Please tell me you have nudes

y
n

What half do you want? I can't decide between forcing her to deep throat or playing with those cute feet.

I wanna see this sluts ass

painal

Would love to hear anything anons want to do to her

Yes plz

she already looks like a magic assistant, what trick should we try on her. does she live?

any more pics?
how do you know her?
does she live or die in the story?

I think it should depends on how well she behaves

nudes of her?

Have her live, just a girl from hs

I fucking wish

hahaha what a horselet

any more pics? Showing some feet or legs maybe? any way here's Part 1

She's at a party, you notice her there and manage to say hi and talk for a little bit before some other guy starts to flirt with her. Things progress and you notice her being lead out to back yard by the guy she was flirting with before. As they pass you she exclaims "He's going to shoe me a magic trick!". You roll your eyes and go back to enjoying the party. He leads her across the yard and into an old shed. She's a bit confused and starts to get concerned. He tells her "just trust me, this is better done in private" he waves his hand and suddenly her bra and panties disappear from under her cloths. "No way.." she exclaims. She removes her sweater and is now only standing there in tight black leggings and flip flops with her breasts exposed. She looks up to see him holding her panties. She mumbles "but ... how... can I uh.. have those back now" He smirks and tells her she has to earn them. She giggles and playfully says "Finnnneeee" while sitting on a work bench and pulling down her leggings. Once shes completely naked he helps her down off the work bench and says "I have a little bit more of a trick in store" He leads her towards a stock/pillory set up and places her head in it and locks her in place. He goes and grabs a handle hanging there on the end o a rope. Just then she notices this isn't just a set of stocks but a guillotine.

(continued...)

I would go in a coppice or a forest with her, undress her and fuck her. Maybe with the intention to impregnate her.

Part Two.

She struggles a little and says "hey, I'm okay with this just don't drop that blade" he chuckles and says "don't worry, I won't, that's up to you". He places the handle connected to the rope with the blade on the other end in her mouth and tells her to bite down. Once she has a grip on it he removes the safety pin so her bite on the handle is the only thing holding up the blade. She trys to talk but can only get out a few garbled words. He takes this opportunity to start drilling her pussy from behind. Shes tense and miscible at first, but decides she likes how kinky this is and starts to loosen up. After a few minutes she's enjoying it and lets out a moan. Tragic mistake as the blade drops down cleanly slicing off her head. The mysterious man keeps thrusting un-phased as her head drops a couple feet onto a pillow. A few seconds later followed by a scream and her frantically asking what happened. He picks up her head and tells her to take a look for her self. The arms on her body flail as she says "No, this cant be..." he says relax, it can be fixed, lets just enjoy it. He goes at plowing her a little more while her head watches from the work bench. After a complete minutes shes takes a breath between moans and asks "can I join in... I mean. .. you know". He nods and gives another chuckle, and places her head down by her dripping wet pussy. She's slightly grossed out but figures she'll never have a chance to go down on her self again and after all she'll be able to know how to do it right. Once shes getting comfortable with this the man thrust his hard dick into the opening on her neck, though her head. Causing it to come out her mouth and several inches into her pussy. The surprise and shock send her into an instant shaking orgasm.

(continued)

Part 3.
While her body lay there panting and her still experiencing the bliss he puts her head in a cardboard box, tapes it shut. Her body lay there on the table with her pussy dripping with cum as he heads back towards the party. She ask's whats going on and if he can put her back together but he dosen't answer. He just heads back in side to find the guy she was talking with before. Once he runs into hi he simply hands over the box and says "your turn".

her in forest

I'm disappointed there's no follow up on what you do after you find her.

any more pics showing off her legs?

My wife, pls give us something good. She loves reading what people think of her

What a cute girl. I'd get a HQ professional nude pic of her and I'd blackmail her by telling her that if she doesn't fuck me, I'd publish this picture.
While fucking me, I order her to give me a blowjob and play with a huge dildo in her ass. As I cum on her face, I make a video.
Then I tell her to hang the first picture in her living room when her friends are coming over for her birthday. She must keep the picture on her wall for 1 month. I tell her that if she doesn't do it, Im sending the video to her friends and employer.

Now wwyd? Do your worst and have some nudes, full name or mail to tell her yourself :)

any in locng socks, tights, or leg warmers (like what shes wearing in

I think shes a lovely lady!

Got more pics or details if you want a story?

*long socks

take off her top, pin her up against the wall so her tits were on the hard brick, flip up the back of that skirt, and go to town on that cunt while her tits got the sandpaper treatment on the cement.

Her?

I love it when they're all done up and painted on like this. It makes the gang rape so much more fun, in my eyes. Ruining her like that on a night to remember.

Last thread died, so I'll post mine here. She's the stereotype of the goody two shoes religious Southern girl; dad's a Southern Baptist pastor, barely dates, the whole shibang.

Also, down for rape/snuff/force/blackmail, all that.

Dont want to give personal details about her. she loves to be dominated, but hates anal

what about her?

Want a story done of her?
If so, live/die? magic or brutal?
How do you know her?

cut out pussy and sew in a dolphin pussy

also, reply for reply.

so innocent with her stuffed animal and that smile. Imagining a home intruder scenario where a couple of burglars encounter her in her room with headphones on, unaware that anyone broke in

live/brutal/gangrape
she's my neighbour

you want her to live or die in the story?
be in a magic trick or something brutal?

>straddle her right above the hips
>put my left hand around her throat and force her down so that she is flat against the ground
>she starts struggling so i apply pressure to her throat
>my right hand is already untying that red shirt of hers
>go to smack her with my right hand, but at the last moment change it into a gentle stroke on the cheek. Slowly move my hand down until i reach her bra (?).
>grab it and it down
>she starts to struggle more and this time i had to use my right hand to stop her from screaming.
>i press myself flat agianst her and whisper in her ear, "if you don't shut up and take it i will kill you and your entire family"
>she struggles a bit more before calming down
>i use my left hand to reach behind me and unbutton her shorts
>nounderwear.rar
>i slowly move my hand closer to her pussy taking my time to enjoy the soft plum of hair
>with my right hand still over her mouth i slowly start rubbing her clit.
>she tries to moan but my right hand is having none of that
>her pussy is starting to get damp so i take the opportunity to lick my fingers and taste it
>salty milk and coins
>with saliva on my fingers i proceed to penetrate her with my index finger and slowly stoke the inside of her pussy with a come and get me motion of my finger all the while rubbing her clit with my thumb.
>did this for a few minutes, at some point my middle finger entered as well
>she looked like she was enjoying herself so i felt comfortable enough to start using my right hand to undress myself
>when it came time to remove my pants i stood up abruptly dropped them to my ankles, step out of them and then immediately straddle her again, this time around the mid thigh.
>spat on my hands and started rubbing my johnson
>once proper lubrication was achieved i slowly suck my dick in
>ohshitthisisheavean.gif
>came instantly
>she felt it and started laughing
>i started laughing
>we sat there laughing for a good 10 minutes
And that kids was how i met your mother.

lol, or copy and paste. at least try, dude

I posted it before, don't like it?

Only stopped to say this girl looks exactly like my niece, and I'm about to fap my dick raw to this shit thinking about her.

Man, that's a story I'd like to see play out...fuuuck.

yeah? She cute?

what are you thinking of?

Live. Other than that, whatever you feel is best. Keep in mind, i will be taking screenshots so she can read it

car breaks down in the middle of the woods, so she hitchhikes and is picked up in van by a serial rapist, who handcuffs her in his cabin dungeon for weeks of fun

"I found I had a talent for creating short stories about magic"
You dumb cunt.

She's tiny but she can handle alot, don't hold back!

once they peeked through the door and saw her in there, it'd happen quickly. They'd rush in and she'd be so disoriented that before she knew it, they'd already have covered her mouth and pinned her down face first. She's so tiny she'd be helpless as they ripped down those skimpy shorts, exposing her virgin cunt and blonde pubes

>walk up put right and on pussy, put left hand behind head
>pull her close to me and kiss passionately
>pull back and tell her if she does strip down right now and fuck me my comrades are going to make 9/11 look like a joke
>she refuses
>ohwelldeadpussyisstillpussy.jpg
>twist her around so that her ass is now grinding my penis
>pull out knife and stab it into her neck and rip it forward
>let go of her lifeless corpse
>call my communists comrades and tell them she refused
>one world trade center explodes

Man, Seeing her little teen body used and raped by some creepy old guy would be the bomb.

So this is mostly a cuck fantasy thread, isn't it.

yup, pretty much.

some sick old fuck getting his paws on a fresh virgin like her? Her cunt would get used in ways she couldn't even imagine

>bullet to the temple
I don't waste my time on people who don't care bout themselves.

I really like snuff/magic but you've shared some good pics so I'll do my best.

A car is driving through the neighborhood and comes to a stop in-front of her house. It's legit broken down and the large men inside figure the first thing to try is a jump start. Before calling around they decide to see if there's any one home who can help. One of the larger men goes up and knocks on the door. She answers wearing her cute batman shirt and knee socks. He begins to explain the delima but starts to stutter being distracted by her tight body. He says "I think my friend can explain better" He calls his friend from the car and tells him to bring the jumper cables. The second man also approaches jumper cables in had and says "oh good she can help" She stands there confused starting to close the door when the first guy says "yeah actually she can". He barges in the door and tackles her to the ground. The second guy gets the hint and starts to bind her with jumper cables. First guy goes to get the other two men from the car as the second stuffs a sock in her mouth to muffle her screams. He pulls off her shirt before fully restraining her and then goes to work on getting her panties off. Once that's complete he beds her over the coffee table. and slides a finger in her quivering pussy.

The other 3 return just as hes sliding his hard dick into her virgin asshole. One approaches her form the front and says I've got a better way to keep her quiet. He removes the sock and yells "PLEASE NO" just as the other men are taking turns behind her. He forces her to deep throat until she starts to gag, At this point all she can say is "why?" with tears running down her face" Another guy says "why? why are we going so easy on you" he removes the jumper cables tying her up and pulls her arms behind her till they snap out o place, she lets out a scream just before he reattaches the clamps to her nipples. Then re positions to for her to deep throat. (cont)

Use her as you want

Bump

Part 2.
He forces his dick down her throat until she gags, he dosen't stop, he keeps it in and blows his load just as she looses consciousness. Another man is finishing in her ass and the last one finishes using her shoulder blades as a fuck toy.

They leave the house as shes barley regaining consciousness, they spot the neighbor checking his mail and approach him. "There's a really nice present in there for you if you can help us start our car"

It doesn't help that she surprisingly has a really nice ass, cute little bubble butt. To bad she's all religious goody two shoes and doesn't show it off, but you can kinda see it from the side here.

What a find that would be, huh..a tiny white blonde with innocence to boot? Who wouldn't..

I'd love to watch her face while he did it.

fuckin love it

that is one fine ass.