New milf thread!!

new milf thread!!
no shoes and bananas allowed

Oh! He said the b word!!!!!

moar

nice. more?

Wtf is up with these bananas

I'm sorry... didn't somebody ask for more ?

moar?

Moar shoes and bananas

WTF

Hope this is a milky thread.

More bananas pls

I was wondering what the best way to get a milf was. Anyone have any advice on how to meet ones that are dtf or just get eaten out? I'd like to live out this fantasy.

Pay for one

What about shit logs?

But why pay for one. I figure older horny women would kinda flood the market. What they're offering isn't usually sought after anymore

The question was what's the best way to get a milf. It depends on your interpretation of "best". You're correct there'll be plenty out there to win as fair game, but this will take some time and effort. My interpretation of "best" is the easiest, quickest and most efficient way of fucking a milf. Paying.

Best way to get a milf ?

Well firstly you need to know how to treat a woman of a certain age and understand their unique needs.
Women of a certain are susceptible to various deficiencies due to certain medications, health problems or lost appetite. Low potassium can have negative impacts on the health of the elderly.

Potassium is an essential mineral, necessary for a healthy functioning body. Current recommendations for potassium are to consume 3,500 milligrams per day. Low potassium is known as hypokalemia. For most, a healthy, well-balanced diet will provide enough potassium.

You know what they need....

Yeah paying would be "best" for easiest. I guess I'd want best way to get into contact with more than one possible milf at a time. Playing the face to face game at bars or public places seems tedious even if success rate would be high. I doubt this however because not all milfs in public are actively looking to have casual sex with random guys. The question was more towards mediums of communication/connection to find lots of milfs faster to help seduction process on at least one.