>review embargo pushed back to the release date
RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/64076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for qt Kate

icky :( :( :(

WUT?

no better than any thirty-something aged women who flock to the Cheesecake Factory for drinks on a Friday night in purgatory of suburbia.

OH HELL NAW

THE DEVIL IS ALLIIIIA

>review embargo
Hollywood is so unbelievably shit.

What? No way!

Yeah but this one's a dyke

The too cool lesbian -- er I mean tomboy character is annoying.

The only reason the embargo is pushed back is because they don't want the man-babies to cry to early from all the great reviews it's going to get.

>implying every normie bitch doesn't claim to be a dyke or bi to be popular in the current year

What's a review embargo? Why did they cast a noticeably overweight woman with distinctly porcine facial phenotypes?

Very true words and image

a review embargo means they will allow critics to see the film in advance but they cannot publish their reviews until the studio says so

>What's a review embargo?
Where critics are not allowed to make any reviews public until the film company says they can.

It looks like Sony is demanding no critics release reviews until after the 14th - hoping lots go to the cinema to see it so that critics don't change people's minds.

Hey guys last week I realized I am bisexual... please don't hate!!!

#OneWorld
#OneLove
#GiveTheIlluminatiYourCountries

wow you sound like an edgy poet type. a real outsider who get it!

>Where critics are not allowed to make any reviews public until the film company says they can.

Ah, I see. So everybody who got a special, invitation-only pre-viewing or whatever had to sign some legal jewry that leaves them open to lawsuits if they speak freely?

to be fair all women are actually bi

But why do you have to act like a whore by lifting your shirt up like that?

Do you want everyone to fap to you or something?

see

sounds like it. I just wish that someone would leak this movie I mean Sony got other movies leaked before so why not this

It's a form of journalism manipulation.
We the studio will get you an early screening or an early copy, you can get first dibs on a review, but you can't release it until we've got all the goyims money.
An early review can make or break a film because a lot of people still base their viewings on reviews. So if it's negative there goes a load of your buys. By manipulating critics with early views or even money they can keep them quiet so the unsuspecting movie goer wastes their money on the movie.

Patton Oswalt said its great on twitter

The only reason for review embargos is low confidence in the product.

maybe he saw his wife

That's cause his wife is in it.

What is this expression meant to convey?

>goy
singular
>goyim
plural
>goyim's
plural possessive

Patton Oswalt is a piece of shit little squat PC loving obese cunt.
His wife was a writer and was probably friends with most of the cast and creative staff including Feig. Of fucking course that little midget will give them a rub on his twitter where his shitty followers will believe him if he said Jesus was a Muslim assault missile.

What if a movie critic leaks it for political purposes?

Shut up Hitler I was rushin'

They pretty much sign shit so they don't do that unless they want to ruin their careers.

Acceptance of cummies.

They would risk being blacklisted from future early screenings which would make their reviews later than other outlets and lose them precious click revenue

K...

>0.5 stars on imdb from me

Getting black balled is not the best choice for a movie critic.
If one studio shuts you out they all will.

>Pringles' logo clearly oriented to the camera.

I was sceptical at first but then I realised it's 2016 and women shouldn't feel like second class citizens anymore. This might be the most important film of the decade and it would be irresponsible to not watch based on patriarchal inventions like 'reviews'
I've got my ticket preordered, have you guys matured enough yet to get yours?

film's gotta make its money back somehow

forgot pic

>patriarchal inventions like 'reviews'
It's sad they say shit like this.
Reviews are oppressive devices created by men.
Evidence is oppressive devices created by men.

Oh that won't be all, this is a Sony movie after all. Expect to see lots fo blatant product placement for Vaio computers, Bing search engine, PS4s, etc etc etc

The sad part is people will ignore that the studio is trying to prevent you from knowing it's shit until after you've seen it and given them shekels.

ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR?

He most likely has sony connections or works mostly under them. Him, some progressive journalists and that terrible comedian that was famous but everyone hates

They were shiting on AVGN for no reason.

it really is like a Adam Sandler movie

I still can't get over that. James is a legit nice dude, he didn't deserve that shit for such a mild video

>Patton Oswalt said its great on twitter
Patton Oswalt's twitter made me hate him so fucking. It's like having a daughter makes once funny comedians huge fucking pussies.

>It's a Sony can't even afford to pay off SJW critics to give GalBustas a good review episode.

>she has a U necklace
>4 images of her

It begins.

Anyone got this picture but with Leslie Jones instead of the gorilla?

I found it.

kek

JUST

Friendly reminder that the man who wrote this email made this movie:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/64076

> Our villain ghost is an executed murderer, a Ted Kazinski type (think Peter Dinklage) who has left behind a manifesto of how he wants to change and destroy the world.

>even though most of mid-town Manhattan is a mess after the final battle, they are able to explain it away as a gas explosion or something to that effect. This will keep the franchise from having to denounce the Ghostbusters in a sequel or drop them back into a world in which the public is now fully aware of ghosts. This will give the franchise much more longevity.

>since our villain only wants to deal with the Ghostbusters and wants to make the government look ridiculous, he possesses the entire police and army forces and makes them do a big ridiculous dance number in the middle of Fifth Avenue, thus neutralizing them (and delighting himself).

>in what I think could be a billion dollar idea - recruits the ghosts of evil beings from other parts of the universe - yes, ghost aliens!

Reviews don't matter. Whether or not this movie profits will have a heavy impact on Western media and marketing.

Remember that one time Patton Oswalt went after AVGN which resulted in him and his family geting death threats? Good times.

Yeah but that dance number was cut sadly.

I heard they cut the dance number after it gave such negative reactions during viewings. Its emblematic of the terrible thought process throughout the movie though.

Kate's character is like that woman who thinks and tries to be cool and different but fails spectacularly at it like a female Karamatsu from Osomatsu-san

Patton became real crappy person when his wife died.

You made the latter part of that sentence up.
You can't fool me.

People who bash movies they haven't seen deserve death threats. Come at me bro.

To me the fact that it was in his original pitch and was definitely his idea specifically makes it getting cut that much funnier.

i suggest those critics to leak it at Sup Forums for full anonymity

How the FUCK does a guy like this end up commanding multi-million movie budgets?

I'm so conflicted. On one hand, I think it's a fucking travesty, on the other, it gives me hope. Even if I spend the next decade huffing glue, I could still end up making movies.

Yea, I'm sure he did. Why would he ever backtrack after he made himself look like a douche?

Proof death threats work.

The death threats got her?
Spooky

Sounds like the plot of Frighteners dumbed the fuck down into the bedrock.

Remember that time some fag acted like a douchebag on the internet so the lads fucked his shit up?

Considering that was in his original pitch I can't understand why they even considered him.

It's like he walked up to them and said "just fuck my shit up" and they said "we'll pay you millions of dollars to"

he should be Oswald Cobblepot: PC edition. he already got the body for a penguin

The dance number is still in. It's been reworked though. The first draft had the NYPD being possessed by a super ghost the then big bad in the middle of time square. Then it was changed to a bunch of ghosts dancing with new big bad played by Thor. Now it's Thor dancing in fog in front of a green screen.

>not Wiig
Shit taste, famalam

>ghost aliens
How could you even tell if they were?

It's also pathetic that in a movie that involves transdimensional body possessing bear-dog-devil gods he thinks introducing alien ghosts would be more interesting and bring something new to the table.

I bet Melissa Mccarthy's husband will make some random cameo like he does in every movie she's in. She and Feig think it's cute to do this shit but it's not, it's annoying because the shit isn't funny and it's just more Hollywood nepotism getting this fucker a credit for being on screen for like half a second.

Only ghost aliens I can think of is from Tommyknockers

>wants to attract a wide audience of girls
>a big majority of girls see Ghostbusters as nerdy and won't see it
>majority of men won't see it because it's pretty much a chickflick
>kids and teens won't see it because they rather see Life of Pets or something more appealing to them
>feminists won't see it because they'll be busy protesting online and don't have the money or date to actually go and see it

Everytime

Is there a version of the laughin man and nu-ghostbusters?

>"Hey Ghostbuster fans, you're all misogynistic sexist racist toxic bullies. And all of nerd culture as a whole is sad angry white males who live at home with their mothers."
>"Give Ghostbusters a chance July 15."

obviously the world is not ready for this level of Ḵȋňǭǥ₹ǽƒḭê

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

They have no shame about that kind of shit.
Judd Apatow cast his own daughters in Funny People so they could get a guild credit.
The guy who voice Batman in Batman: The Brave And The Bold had his son voice Robin and a few other characters so he is a full fledged guild member.
Giving friends and family a rub is totally okay in Hollywood.

He's not wrong.

Because a large amount of people didn't like the idea of a remake and some didn't like the idea of an all women cast shoe horned into said remake means all of geek culture and every Ghostbuster fan is a woman hating rape monster?
Sure.

I'M NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID I'M NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID I'M NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID I'M NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID

I don't know about woman hating, but the Greeks were rape monsters.

No, we knew that well before GB'16 was a twinkle in Sony's eye. Ever been to a comic book store?

Have you read a comic book lately?
They're not for the old guard anymore.
I mean Iron Man is going to be a 15 year old black girl now.

>Y E S , G H O S T A L I E N S !
>E
>S
>,
>G
>H
>O
>S
>T
>A
>L
>I
>E
>N
>S
>!

I hope someone writes a book one day about the deliberate plebbification of film and calls it that

and the white male nerd tears are delicious.

And the Marvel sells plummet down, down, down.