So is she dating that James Hinton guy or what?

So is she dating that James Hinton guy or what?

Also is anybody else worried as hell that Chvrches 3rd albums will be shit?
>trap influence
What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrreQh72uq0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q34dZ6VmI04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody knows her relationship status?

it's really none of your fucking buisness

Lauren please

shes dating this guy. new album will be an experimental salute to the late stockhausen.

Robust mons pubis. What a slut

>mons pubis
HNNNNGGGGGG

Hey y'all.

This is attention seeking, Brandon. Use your trip responsibly.

>tfw that mic will never be your benis

I just wish I could forget about you. It makes my heart ache just thinking if I got myself together, there'd be a chance. I'm not too sure, just it's killing me. I just want to move on, and put everything behind me, but your face haunts me like a ghost.

>I just want to move on, and put everything behind me, but your face haunts me like a ghost.

Jesus Christ Brandon, are you ok tonight?

No I'm not ok, Just really fucking depressed again and tired of all the time I've spent behind this screen. Where I'm at now, I'd get nothing by shutting this thing off for a bit. I just wish I was somewhere different, fun, and vibrant. Not some god forsaken town with nothing but strip malls. I wish I was in richmond, or any where else. The worst is that I'm tired of being lonely, not just having people around, but not having a girl in my life who isn't fucking boring and I have common ground with. I can't find her, or seem to get out of here, I'm the one to blame. It's just fucking killing me.

What would Chvrches threads be without Brandon's boundless autism?

What if the girl(or man) existed, being everything you've always wanted is there on this earth with you. Coming to the realization that she'd overlook you, and that makes my heart split in half. I mean no harm to her, it's just this shitty feeling that the girl I've always wanted is a real person. I'm a bit frustrated with her because she never got back to me when people were fucking with her and using my name and image on twitter. I spilled my guts out and told her that what ever she got really wasn't from me. The thing that fucks with the most is how much she got stalked in the early days of her career, people showing up at shows with legitimate intentions to harm her.I I just want her to know I'm not one of those people and who I am on the internet, and who I am in real life are completely different people. The restraining order freaks me out because It can fuck up so much for me right now. I have somethings going for me and I don't want anything on my spotless record.

he's scared something's going to happen to him
it's obvious

lavren is dating justin long. the "i'm a mac" guy from the old apple commercials

this has never been confirmed in anyway

you're in denial. lavren is unattainable

I feel so sorry for you. just let her go Brandon, not being mean it's for your own good. i'm sorry your lonely and have this idea of someone you want but that'll put such a restriction on your relationships with people and especially those of the opposite sex. i know she seem like the girl you could have , but she's not and i'm being serious about this. have you met any girls from the moped thing that you've liked? i think you're insecurities get the best of you, and i feel your just caught up on lauren because of it. sorry to tell you brandon but you fucked up bad by you meming bullshit. she knows your cousin, and she knows people from mopeds in brooklyn. for your own good just move on and focus on getting yourself together, moving out, and getting on with our life, and try to understand that lauren probably won't ever be part of it.

take it easy bubba.

Brandon I found a statue of you

*pap* *pop* pap*

look at me play the drums user

she bangs the drums

This is the reality check that Brandon has needed.

You're right, I'll let her go but I want Lauren to know every time I heard these two songs I can't help but think of her. You hit the nail on the head with the false idea of her being in my life and it just being because I'm lonely.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrreQh72uq0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q34dZ6VmI04

>plebcore shitters eat up these mousey boyish alt girls while thick 10/10s like Charli XCX and Marina Diamandis exist

I was even thinking about getting her the deluxe version of "My Morning Jacket- z" from vinylmeplease, the rare blue and black vinyl of "Circa Survive - On letting go" and some Versace perfume and sending it to CHVRCHES management to let her know that I feel bad about everything and how people fucked with her using my info , and how Montie was saying I wanted to kill her. It scares me and I just wish I could let her know personally so I can move on, get rid of this stress, and put the nightmares of her to an end. I'll admit a small part of me wanting to go to the moped rally in nyc was about her and that I've always wanted to see NYC and ride a moped around the city and see it through the yes of the locals instead of some tourist. , I had this hope that I'd cross paths with Lauren and say to her face that I was sorry about everything, and just walk away, not look back, and keep going on with my life.

This bitch is just one of those "musician" girls who started as a pretty terrible singers but was "part of the group." She'd fuck men who were best at something. She'd stay witht hem just long enough to mimic parts of their personality to inject into her mundane, dull blank slate of a personality in addition to being taught basic ability of that persons instrument.

Her albums reflect the dudes dick she was sucking's genre.

Her calling out internet mischief really touched a nerve here didn't it?

Clicking on one of these threads for the first time and I'm actually confused. Who the hell is Brandon

a fan of blue sky archives and chvrches to was involved in the "leave a trace" trolling and feel some serious remorse knowing that he affected her personally and made her scared of him. all of this is based on a baseless claim that lauren was filing a restraining order towards him.

ignore that
post lavrens til mods delete the thread

you must be new or trolling