Ask a man who is addicted to Whopper sandwiches anything

Ask a man who is addicted to Whopper sandwiches anything.

Are you a fat cunt?

anything?

this.

I am overweight and appear fat but I am not obese

I like Whoppers they're much better than Big Macs how many Whoppers a week do you eat? I used to like going to go to Burger King but the one close to me closed kind of sad

Whopper sandwhiches are really,really good Id eat them over anything else

Do you get them with tomatoes? I really don't like tomatoes, especially from a damn burger king where you know they're old and mushy

The thing about Burger King and Whoppers is that you only seem to get a good one about once ever 4-5 times you go there. The rest of the time you get something that looks vaguely like what you wanted and doesn't taste very good.

When they're perfect though you start to understand why these bastards ended up with a chain of burger places that spans the globe.

Ooo man iv. Got a crazy Whopper craving now

I like to keep everything on it

Do you like any other burgers from BK?

Why not double?

If you keep calling hamburgers sandwiches you will soon absorb your couch bro

Yeah the mcrib is by far their best

>Overweight
>Appear fat

You are fat

whats the best thing at burger king?

are you a lazy motherfucker

Don't BK microwave their burgers before handing them over? All those charboiled marks on the meat are added artificially in a factory and the burgers are heated up in a microwave before you eat them.
The nicest burgers are always from your local, mom and pop style independent burger joints. The chain places are always pretty shitty, McDonalds especially.

Steakhouse hands down

Me too.

How many do eat on avg in a week

The recent Angriest Whopper was the best for me

You should be some kind of food journalist. Your voice must be heard. Amazing perspective on the burger.
The whopper is actually cooked with fire, but the smokey flavor is from something called "liquid smoke"

Total horseshit. The burgers are cooked in massive conveyer belt style machinery and the charbroiled marks are added artificially. The burgers are frozen and then shipped out to stores, where they are whacked in a microwave before you eat them. Any flavouring is artificial chemicals.
Fresh ingredients, freshly prepared and freshly cooked burgers are where its at my dude.

Liquid smoke is probably used, the char marks are most likely sprayed on, but they're not microwaved. You can see the broiler in the restaurants themselves.

dude whopper man, i got a whopper the other day and it was breddy gud

keep doing you fam

I eat the tomatos first. Then eat the lettuce and onions so all that's left is the bun, meat, cheese and mayonnaise. Then submerge it in ketchup.

If you'd please carefully read what I posted you'll see I'm not denying the fact that they have artificial flavors and colors and charring and such. The fact remains that they are cooked over fire and thats why they're hot when you open it up. How many microwaves do you think they have back there to handle a lunch rush?

Marriage material right there.

Not judging but if you remove ketchup from your life it will be more fulfilling...except for fries. But it's just sugar paste as far as I'm concerned

Nah ketchup is made good on stuff.

its a conveyer belt/deep frying thing that the patties go through

source: friend worked there in high school

now shut up faggots, I wanna know why this guy is addicted to whoppers

The burgers are cooked in a factory and frozen before being shipped out to stores. It's shit tier garbage food. Get down to your local family run burger joint and you will notice the massive difference in quality and taste. Even crappy independent burger joints taste better than that processed crap.

Those teeth
No thanks

how many whoppers do you eat in an average week?

Do you think the fda approves of microwaved meat? You're a dumbass. We'd all have parasites if that were the case

Would breed/10

Seconded.

You can reheat precooked meat in a microwave you fucking mong.

Not OP, but I eat 4 of those tasty bastards a week

pic is me in 5 years

you're not breaking any news to anyone that fast food restaurants cook and freeze and ship their food to individual restaurants. That's universally-known. But when those frozen partially-cooked patties get to your local BK, they're put through a broiler.

Also, comparisons in quality between small-time joints and fast food are nonsense, and no one is making that comparison but you. It's silly. Chill.

would you blow me for a whooper

What fast food chain burger do you like

i hope for your sake this is bait
if not, good fucking luck kid, you're gonna need it

good choice, cum mac is disgusting

Hows that triple bypass working out for ya?

You're not hearing me
WE ALL KNOW MOM AND POP MAKE A BETTER BURGER

How long has this been going on for?

Why is it silly? Why even bother going to Burger King when the food is such shit tier garbage? Burger King isn't even that cheap and the food there doesn't really have anything unique about it, it's just processed dogshit. For literally only a couple of bucks more you can eat decent food at a decent place.

Says the man eating parasite infested meat. Okay dude, good luck to you too

I remember reading about how the United States was transitioning to a service economy and how one day all there would be in terms of work would be fast-food type jobs.

>read this thread and realize most of you stupid motherfuckers can't even figure out how a Whopper is made.

There is no hope for this country

I agree with the thing about Whoppers not being unique. All of the other fast food places have something unique, the special sauce in the Big Mac or the animal fries at In-N-Out, whatever. The Whopper is just a normal burger with ketchup and mayo and salad.

Fuck yourself grandpa , this is our country now.

It's cheaper, it's more convenient, it's faster, there's a drive-thru, you're not tipping, it's open later, it's found nationwide, worldwide even, you have a reasonable expectation of what you'll get regardless of where or when you get it, and quality local options may not exist for everyone.
It's silly because in terms of quality, I'm sure there's a local burger joint near you that is objectively of higher quality. But if you think there's no excuse whatsoever for anyone to go there (and, by extension, no reason for it to exist) you're an idiot.

Get off my lawn!

how hard is it for you to get and maintain an erection

the patties arent pre cooked before arriving at burger king. they get frozen raw patties and put them through the broiler straight from the freezer. the cooked patties drop into drawers that are placed into heating compartments until they are used. any burger that doesnt get mayo goes into the microwave for a few seconds after getting wrapped before being served to melt the cheese.

It may be more convenient to go to in an emergency, if it's late at night or you need a very quick bite to eat on your lunchbreak, somewhere you go occasionally if you need a quick snack, but faggot OP said he is literally addicted to them and eats loads per week. What the fuck is that bullshit all about?

Have you actually taken a look at the burger patty itself?
The last time I ate there, I looked at the patty and it was fucking filled with veins.
I showed that to the manager, got my money back, and never stepped foot in bk or McDonald's ever again.
I haven't eaten there for like 4 years, now.

Why don't you just

IDK

Stop?

I always use coupon for free Whopper every time
I go to Booger Kang. There's a site on-line with the key to the write-in codes.
Always special order your Whopper (mine is
no mayo). This way, they HAVE to make it FRESH!

BK isn't actually that much cheaper yknow. How much is a double whopper meal these days, like 8 bucks? For a couple of bucks more you can have something infinitely tastier and not processed to shit.

Fuck off, BK is my favorite

checked
also agree, the whopper doesn't seem to have anything interesting going on, they are only marginally better than the frozen shit you get down the supermarket in my opinion

>special sauce
It's thousand island dressing

i havent eaten at burger king since i stopped working there. that was about 2004 i believe.

in and out is thousand island
mcdonalds is tartar sauce and ketchup

>Ask a man who is addicted to Whopper sandwiches anything.

Why don't you hit up Rallys/Checkers, Hardees/Carl's Jr., or Wendy's? They're all way better than Burger Kang.

>like 9 examples of benefits
>halfheartedly arguing against the DEGREE to which one single point is true, while conceding that it is objectively true

You sure showed me

How long did you work there? I've been a manager at McDonald's for 8 years now. Just turned 30. Not much of a pay increase but it pays the bills

Wendy's Single's got a Whopper beat by a mile

>in and out is thousand island
>mcdonalds is tartar sauce and ketchup

Isn't that the same thing tho?

They come frozen and go on a conveyor belt through a gas broiler. Then they go in a steamer and before they are made into a sandwich they go in the nuker for 15 seconds

Whatever it is, it gives the Big Mac a pretty unique taste. The Whopper just tastes like a bog standard canteen burger or something. I reckon you could very easily mimic a Whopper accurately in your own kitchen and it would taste a lot better.

This

>They... go on a conveyor belt through a gas broiler.

whopper's big thing is liquid smoke though

I'm not even the OP you were arguing with. I couldn't give a fuck where you prefer to eat your burgers. I was just making the point that BK is actually pretty expensive for a fast food chain. Saying they are cheaper isn't really a valid point. It's like 8 bucks for a meal there. And yeah it's only 8 bucks, but if you're going to eat cheap processed shit, it at least has to be cheap.

Worked at bk for 3 years. Burgers come frozen and uncooked. Placed through a flame broiler to be cooked. Stored in heat until whopper is ordered. Or thrown out if stored for more than 20 mins. The whopper sandwhich in general is not as bad as youd think. Fresh veggies and flame broiled meat faggots

it tastes better

i like mcdonalds fries above all too

what now you fuck. you're gonna start how people who eat meat well done are idiots too?

must be fun having an iq of 30

I like the Red Robins burgers.

Its too good, I keep getting hungry and wanting another one

If you were really really nice...

The whopper is too amazing every time instead

I do ok I go soft on occasion

the cheese on the burgers I dont like which is why I like the Whopper with no cheese. I gotta try a Wendy's burger without cheese maybe it could rival a whopper, shrugs

Are you sad that you don't like the superior spicy chicken, baconater, or loaded potato from Wendy's more than your gross whoppers?

Burger king had the sickest milkshakes out of ALL the chains. Then they randomly stopped making the red velvet milkshake. I stopped going to burger king when they did that.

Burger King is better than McDonalds but that's like saying cancer is better than aids. They are both neat the bottom when it comes to the tiers of burgers and fast food. I'd say that only KFC are worse than those two.

Eh, depends on what you get. My end usually comes out to around 4-6 bucks. BK isn't the best, but they have offerings that are good for the money. Other places are better but usually more expensive (thinking of Wendy's particularly). You can spend 12 bucks on a meal at Taco Bell, too, that doesn't make it more expensive, when I can spend three bucks and walk out with a decent amount of food.

fuck me I fucking love Whoppers, they are the best.
then i decided to cuck myself and stopped eating meat. everytime I smell that wopper though it smells so good

12 bucks for a meal at Taco Bell? Holy shit how disgustingly fat are you? You can get almost 12 tacos for that much.

>You can spend 12 bucks on a meal at Taco Bell
Who the fuck spends 12 bucks at the Bell? I'm a fat bastard and I don't come close to that.

holy shit you fat slob, what exactly does 12$ at taco bell get you, i need to know.

3 crunchy tacos and a single dorito taco is 5$

Pathetic beta. Only losers pay for sandwiches. Real alphas take the sandwich out, buy it dinner and drinks, and then get to eat it for free. A real man would never pay for a sandwich.

Paying for sandwiches... SMH

I would marry a Whopper sandwhich

>tfw no qt grill sandwich

So go get fit, work on your personality, and go out and get a real sandwich the old fashioned way. You should never pay to eat a sandwich. Plus, all the sandwiches you can buy are all full of mad cow disease and E. coli. You don't want mad cow disease. That shit is for life. Not worth it to get your mouth wet for a few minutes.

I was actually losing weight, until I got addicted to Whoppers, they are just so beautiful

Are you all idiots? The point is that you can spend whatever you want and call it expensive, what matters is what you actually get on an average trip in there.

Have you ever used a Whopper to pleasure yourself sexually?

They really aren't. You've obviously got some sort of deep rooted mental issue that has given you this addiction because it clearly isn't because of the way they taste.

Oh, I see! He's making fun of the moralfag fedora dipshits from the "ask a man who's addicted to fucking prostitues anything" threads.

Clever.

Hey fuck you fast food faggot.

>addicted

Son have you ever sucked dick for a whopper?

>actually though don't answer that question