Whats the worst thing you have done? do you regret it?

whats the worst thing you have done? do you regret it?

what is your favorite album and why?

i've stolen painkillers from my aunt (not like all her shit but here and there)

my favorite record is another thought by arthur russell

stole 1200+ bucks

no

slanted and enchanted

was mean to my mother because i was a wreck after my dad died

everyday

Pet Sounds. One of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

Participated in the bullying of disabled kids at my elementary school.

I guess I feel bad, but I don't think about it often.

Pic related is my fav album, I love the way it sounds dirty and fuzzy and raw, the lyrical themes mixing real depression and anger with b movie shlock, and the catchy melodies on every single track. It never gets old for me.

throwing myself off a building

yes

Crystal Castles - Amnesty (I), I just really like their sound

called the cops when i got too high. yeah i'm an idiot

change by dismemberment plan

for real? what was the outcome of that? and what did you feel when falling?

Fucked a hooker when I was blackout drunk in college

album: pic related

broken leg, broken arm, broken teeth, broken jaw, a month and a half of laying in bed in the hospital, one year of physical therapy, also fucked a friendship up.
all i heard was the sound of air passing trough my ears, my heart pounding like hell and then i blacked out before i reached the ground, it felt like i ceased to exist for a few moments, after that i had very vivid dreams and nightmares while i was in a coma

damn... thank you for sharing that. i sincerely hope you are in a better place.

yeah, i am. no prob

Clogged the toilet and let my older brother get the blame, he had to plunge it. I'm sorry Robby.

St Vincent - Actor

Fuck you Dustin

tried to off myself. yes.

neurosis - times of grace

how? if you don't mind me asking

I went into the psych ward and was diagnosed bipolar. When I got out, I started spending a lot of time with my cousin, as she was also diagnosed bipolar, and her husband and daughter. It was really healthy for me, helped me get back on my feet. Then her husband abused her. She was in and out of the house. About a week later, we got drunk, got a hotel room, and fucked. She moved back in the next day, and we went on like nothing happened, except like 3 days later we went to the store and made out in the car for a while, and about two weeks after that I ate her pussy on the couch while he was sleeping about 20 feet away in the bedroom. He abused her again, they are getting a divorce. I am considering murdering him. I regret it every single day because we are legitimately in love but we can't be. I can't go out on dates with other girls because she's all i think about. She's the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I sleep. I am slowly dying inside everyday, knowing I finally found the person I've been looking for my entire life, and it can't happen. And even worse, I can't afford therapy, and it's not like I can go around talking about it. This is the only time I've been able to say anything about it.

My favorite album changes almost daily. Lately, I've been listening to the Once soundtrack a lot, just cause Hansard sings with so much pain and there are so many parallels in the story to what I'm going through.

xanax and alcohol. i was asleep for well over 24 hours but had no permanent damage luckily. got stuck in a mental hospital for a week afterwards, it was shitty but learned a lot from it.

not a very good way to do it but the only viable idea i had at the time.

damn, i hope you're better now man

im much better, thanks. the main reason i was depressed was because of college and how much i hated it. now that i have a decent job and life in order i have no issues.

lmao what a failure of a human bean

...oh god

he's a pleb!

that's great and no prob

dude wincest is still incest

Accidentally slid into the wrong hole during doggy.

Hell no.

Fear Fun