Alright b need some of your thoughts

alright b need some of your thoughts,

>be me
>be 21 year old virgin
>not bad looking but bad it picking up grills
>get desperate and post ad on craigslist looking for milfs
>got a couple replies but only one seems to be serious and legitimate
>50 year old white milf, in shape for the most part

we've been talking for two days now getting to know each other, she wants me to go to her house while her husband is at work.

so my advice to you fags is, should i go through with it? have any of you done anything similar? any advice would be greatly appreciated. i may be able to answer some questions you may have about her since we've been talking a bit.

will bump with milfs to keep thread alive

I thought about doing this but in hopes she would really like me and I could manipulate persuade her into giving me money for fucking her, kinda like a sugar mama.
Show us what she looks like

ill try and get a pic from our convo on my phone

you should go for it OP. does she know you are a virgin?

Rub one out before the meeting so you wont cum like the beta you are in 5 mins

She's gonna call you a virgin and kick you in the gut.

Hopefully this will give you an idea of her because that's all I'm willing to share here, but this is her

i told her i dont have much experience so we should go down on each other before fucking, so i would cum and last longer later, shes turned on by my low experience and young age

Her husband will be hiding in a cupboard filming and wanking like a cuck, open the cupboard drag him out and make him clean your pipe when you're done then make him suck your Cum out of his whore wife as you film it

If she's still hot enough to fuck then go for it.

If you don't you're a faggot.

hes a faggot either way by asking if to go for it or not

Not bad, you actually delivered. I would go for it, I would maybe get a cheap ass motel room or make her meet you in public like or else something like could happen and the awkward level would be over 9000, or even worse they will rob you. Also I wouldnt recommend doing oral, who knows how many craiglisters she's done this with before, if you thought it was a hard being a virgin, try being a guy who lost his virginity to a 50 y/o woman and now has herpes for life.

topkek

that was one of my concerns, but would she still be alive with herpes at that age?

yes. read a book sometime user

well fuck, would you risk it? she looks like a hot 50 year old mom you would see at church lol told me i could lick her asshole while im going down on her

Nice tips, don't bring too much cash or valuable items too