Found this like 30 minutes ago on the street

Found this like 30 minutes ago on the street.
Did a factory reset and now it wants the original owners credentials.
Any idea what to do with this?

I wont put it in my ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zu0wxKJNPj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put it in your ass

Re roll

I'll hump. There are only glitches

/thread

Well, since you already reset it, its too late to find the owner, and give it back, so why not break the screen, and slice your wrist with the glass you fucking degenerate.

Rub erect penis on it. Return for reward. Email pictures after drop off.

Still bumping for am answer

You're a nigger and if it's iCloud locked it's a paperweight to you, no way past an activation lock and don't believe anyone who says they can because it's bullshit.

There's a glitch, but you have to be crazy fast because the activation lock reboots and back to square one

Find the original owner on FB and give it back to them

sorry im not gay
well it still requires the owners icloud id and password so i think its still not too late.
will do.
i hope its still not too late to return it, but atleast after cumming on it.
wont even risk it
can i do it after cumming on it?

also smurf hat?

No there's not. It checks with apples servers. You can't get past it.

give the phone back tyrone

give it to the cops or what? i found it on the street. Not sure what to do.

There's no risk. You just have to be fast.

You crash the setup. That's allyou do, but it reboots. It's similar to anything before 10.2

You are probably on a youtube prank video right now

Have fun explaining yourself and the rest of your social circle

Nigs gonna Nigs

>iPhone
throw in trash where it belongs
or put it in your ass

sell it for parts, or pretend it still works and sell it on ebay

which one should i chose?

Where did you find it?

is this a trips thread?

also i found it near cgn messe deutz

He said he found it in the street you autistic sob

Nice trips tho

>I stole a phone and made up a bullshit story about "finding" it

sorry but im not a nigger

put it in your ass, post pics

kys

Interested in details on this glitch.

fucking niggers

Put it in your ass.
Then turn yourself into the police.

Bhf?

You shouldn't have reset it, both Apple and Android have Factory Reset Protection. The phone is fucked until you re-enter the original owner's credentials

>sorry but im not a nigger
>makes post asking how he can unlock and use someone else's phone that he "found"

you sound like a pretty big fucking nigger to me, tyrone

If it's 10.2 you get to the part where it ask you to connect to a network or connect to itunes.
Choose other network
and just copy and paste emojis until there is a lag
Once you get to a point where it freezes after you hit paste, hold down power button until it asks you to shutdown or cancel

Hit cancel

Tap the screen like crazy, not hard, and it will shut down activation setup but will reboot only giving you half a second to remove accounts.

Impossible but it's a halfway there kind of thing

Interesting. Is there a way to tell what version of iOS is installed on the device from the activation screens?

No.
And this method is a prank. It doesn't work.

No way past it. Some nigger at a gas station scammed my dad by selling him an ipad for $40 but it needed his apple info. Tried calling the guy but he blocked my dad's number. Tried calling apple but, being the dirty jews they are, wouldn't unlock it

cum on it

put

the phone

in

your ass

Sell it anonymously for parts/defekt on Ebay Kleinanzeigen.
>2016
>stealing phones

Heheheh

You are like 6 years to late nigger

If the FBI needed to spend a million bucks to pay some security company to break into an iPhone owned by some terrorist, what fucking hope do you think you have with getting this phone unlocked? It's a brick to you.

You are a nigger

You cam connect to iTunes and I believe it should tell you

youtu.be/zu0wxKJNPj0

This dude pretty much explains how it works. Again not a bypass but maybe someone will be able to get past it taffeta parish

put it in DFU mode and then do a reset via itunes,

This one user

That stopped working years ago

Bro, it's 2017...

O shit
I should sometimes leave my cellar

@OP literally first auction on ebay Kleinanzeigen is about a guy buying defekt iphone for 150€

Can't you flash some new firmware on it with Linux or something?

im not sure

DU VOLLIDIOT HÖR AUF HIER HERUMZUNIGGERN UND VERKAUF DAS SCHEIß TEIL ALS ERSATZTEILWARE AUF EBAY ODER SONST WO

NEIN DU WIRST KEIN NEUES HANDY HABEN MIT DEM DU BEI DEINEN NGGERN ANGEBEN KANNST

UND JETZT VERPISS DICH INS BETT DU SCHWUCHTEL

ok, ok, kein Grund um Agressive zu werden

>sorry but im not a nigger
nigger is as nigger does

/thread

Fuck giving it back OP. I would crush it in an industrial press

Idiot of course not. This is an iPhone not a computer. OP, you have a paperweight phone the glitch which an user stated was patched in a hotfix. Return the phone and be a good guy, there is nothing you can do with it.

Und vergiss nicht nen scheiß drop test damit tu machen damit der Käufer dich nicht an die Bullen verrät

Give me 50$ and I will unlock it. I have tool for hardware lock removal and gsx remote removal account.

>return
OP went to the trouble of finding it and they stole it off him, effectively. Crush it and put it back in the street

okay what's your address

tell me the ID of the owner.. i will try to unlock

Cut with glowing 1000 degree knife faggot

I live in Lancaster, California.

Recharge it in the microwave.
Post webm.

Still doesn't work unless you know the iCloud credentials of the account it's currently activated on.

Google has the answer, fuck nuts.

>ask siri who the owner is
roflmao

This is actually a good idea.

This or selling it for parts.

Make sure your jewtube is partnered though.

Don't believe any of the morons on here OP. Apple's hardware are encrypted with the AES-256 algorithm; the best in the industry. Might I warn you OP, the owner of the device will be able to track you down as Apple provide a service for locating lost/stolen devices. I recommend you ditch the stolen phone immediately before you get out in a prison cell.

**put

You have to replace the motherboard and some other small piece inside it. No software or glitch can bypass iCloud lock.

Hahaha, best joke ever. So tell me how did i unlock more than 80 iDevices?

Nobody just "loses" their phone on the street like nigger OP says. He probably stole it from someone. And if that's the case he knows exactly what he will do with the shitty apple product. Pawn it you faggot.

By going online and telling lies.

Here faggioli.

/thread

Let me show you something.

>Oct 17 2012
Thanks gramps. Good thing they haven't patched that 5 years ago