Would you purge, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/hvxc
twitter.com/arturasnwi/status/751257531557654528
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably not
i get scared if i need to grab something int he middle of the night haha

I purge every morning before I shower

No id get rich by selling spooky masks all year and buy one of Ethan Hawkes security systems.

So what does the rest of the world do during the purge?

Why doesn't Russia or China invade during those 12 hours?

You mean video games irl?
Yeah. I'd be down. Fuck it.

I'd be more down to blow shit up than go on a murder fest. But one usually leads to another....

I'd meta-purge, only killing people who were out to arbitrarily harm others.

Killing? No.

I would however hit up a car dealership of two.

No, i would kill the purger instead.

Besides Purge is unlogical and the movies are just "deus exmachina i write it, this will happen, now be scared"

i would loot like theres no tomorrow

Shut up

>deus ex machina

I don't believe you know what this term means friendo

I'd probably move to a different country honestly

>unlogical

ITS RAPE TIME !

I'd pirate all the video games and tv shows I could

I would be scared shitless when those sirens went off.

In the third movie they show people flying in from other countries to participate in the purge

I would kill so many nonwhites.

Sure happenings and conclusions which came out of nowwhere because otherwise what the author/director wanted couldnt be happen.

>not logically
better?

illogical, dude. Come on

what a stupid premise

Because the military and police are still on standby.

haha omg no way bro haha

This, thats all I'd do personally. Pirate shit, and steal some tech somewhere.

i hate this shit so much. it reminds me of a bunch of drooling 13 year olds trying to brag to eachother about how bad ass they are. "bro itd be so TOTALLY sweet if the purge were real" shut the fuck up. this is the fucking worst. no one would do anything.

Not my mothers tounge.
So
>Come on
Nope

But i will try to remember it next time.

Only white devils

We'll see how smart you are come Purge time, bitch.

Kek

kill me please

Nice shitty Manhunt mask.

Why do we have these threads everyday? Is the dvd coming out or something and that's why it's being shilled so hard? I refuse to believe that it's just some edgy teenager who thinks the absolute pants on head retard idea of a purge is a fantastic idea

A new one came out less than a week ago.

the third one is out in cinemas

knowing how fucking sad Sup Forums is it might be someone doing it to pretend to be a viral marketer to get replies at this state

Oh, I wasn't aware, I thought the last one came out a couple of years ago. Cheers

what happens if you rape someone in the purge but then don't kill them?

and then post-purge you continue to go to school or work with them.

Do you think she'll be like "oh tee hee, I forgive you, after all it was the purge" or do you think there's a lot of uncomfortable silence?

They'll come after you next purge.

There is a scene at the end of the first where the wife is sitting in awkward silence with their neighbors at the end of the purge after they just tried to kill her entire family.

Edgy

Never understood why anyone actually does anything in these movies. Like, even if it was legal to go out and fuck people's shit up, you'd have to be a complete freak to actually want to do it. Also; does the government reimburse people whose property gets destroyed, like businesses and whatever? Because it seems pretty unsustainable for a country to let people destroy all of it's economic institutions every year.

Purge my self respect and shill shitty films on Sup Forums? Sure!

There is more than likely a purge insurance

>no one would do anything.
I imagine a lot of people would probably just stay at home, do drugs, and download a bunch of illegal shit.

This
You've never been to a ghetto, have you? I would be willing to bet a huge number of low-income areas would become killing fields of gang violence. The majority of the poor pride themselves on how HARD they are, and would relish the opportunity to hurt people to prove it.

this is pretty much why the purge would never happen in real life. A government is supported by the people so long as it protects their. If they don't think that they're competent or willing to protect their property, they either rebel or set up their own state within a state.

The Mafia started basically because the new Italian government wouldn't enforce contract law in southern Italy and the people needed someone to maintain order and keep things running. The only thing the Purge would do is set up some anti-Purge organisation that protects people during it that ends up being more trusted that the government itself

I would guess that it's kind of like riots. Enough people get out of control, suddenly everyone decides to do whatever the fuck they feel like. Honestly, seeing Vancouver after the Stanley Cup Finals kind of ruined humanity for me. I feel like people don't do shit like this because they fear the consequences.
I don't understand the economics of these movies or really the reasoning behind it. They want the poor to kill each other off or something?

Catharsis. A lot of people have a lot of evil welled up inside of them.
Also population control/vigilante justice.

What the hell is up with this franchise and people slightly tilting their head?

tilting your head denotes animalistic behavior, since dogs and such tilt their head

But do you get to keep the shit you steal? True there was no law that night but next week your in possession of stolen goods. Or if it is legal after the purge to have shit you dont own you know the government is going to tax the fuck out of your new car.

Yeah but the trailers have them do this way too much. It's not even scary it's something I expect a kid going as Jason for Halloween to do.

The concept is incredibly stupid, yet there is a third movie about it, what's the deal? I just don't get it

easiest way to emote while wearng a mask

it's for edgy teenagers who like to think they're secret psychopaths and so is everyone else and the only thing stopping people from killing people for fun is the government telling them not to, while in reality governments have trouble getting their own soldiers to pull the trigger on their enemies

I imagine PMCs would just be hired to protect population centers from crimnials and they'd probably lead an uprising if it got bad enough, hell private security companies are already a big deal in real life crime ridden cities

>Would you purge, Sup Forums?

Yes, if given the chance I would purge Sup Forums.

I'd fucking move because I'm not a self loathing idiot.
What fucking motivation would I have to show up to work every day and try and succeed up the ladder if there is a once yearly free-for-all where my average ass wouldn't stand a chance.
Why the fuck would I bother buying a TV or any worldly possessions if their just going to be robbed out of my house every year.
I've shot plenty of my friends guns throughout the years and with my experiences with them its nothing like games or movies where your super fast and accurate with them, and if its anything more than a 1v1 your dead, because by the time u fire your first shot and hope you hit guy #1, the recoil and you wondering "did that hit him" guy #2 has you in his sights and your dead.
No way man, living in constant fear until that yearly time where everything you worked for (friends, money, family, your own well being) could be taken away at any moment just kills any motivation I would have for perusing and wanting to protect those things, what a nightmare.

Get the fuck out you 9 fag little shit this is basic English

Yeah its lame as shit especiallly that little nursery rhyme some woman does in one of the trailers it makes me want to fucking die

>waiting for the purge to do that

I don't think people really understand how fucked up you have to be to kill someone. People literally get PTSD from having to do it.

The thing that always pissed me off about these movies is not that people just start randomly killing other people for no reason, but how over the top all of the killing is. for example in the third movie(which is fucking terrible by the way don't see it) there is literally a guy driving around with three people tied to the hood of his car while his friends are in the back waving around flails.

It's explained in the second movie that when it first started, people didn't even want to participate. The government literally had to fund deathsquads to get it started.

Yes, Yes I would. I would go to the city water treatment plant and dump a shit ton potassium cyanide into the water supply

The movie was corny, like the senator should've died at least 7 times. Also she had the smugest facial expressions I've ever seen and the constant shots of her with light cascading over her to make her symbolize "hope" or "a saint" was just beaten over and over again. Also mfw she didn't win the election.

Of course user, don't you know the average voter is a violent psychopath haha.

But no really, people in the movie act like purging is some amazing drug when it's really just going crazy for 1 night and going back to usual shit.

>Also mfw she didn't win the election.

What? She did win

Then don't post on an English speaking board? Stupid fucker.

What about people who just use the Purge to go about raping children instead of killing anyone?

I assume there's a lot of children aborted after the purge.

Or a bunch of mothers killing their babies on purge night

I had this thought awhile ago. You know those private schools in America where kids live on Campus? What the hell would they do during the purge? Lockdown and hope for no school shooters?

Really, a Purge would just make crime rate problems worse. Once people feel that violence high, they aren't going to wait an entire year for it. Plus you've killed off a lot of the working class that the country relies on to function.

There's really no good reason for any system like the Purge to exist.

Exactly. Only the rich can afford security systems and a gun isn't a guarantee.

I'd probably start fires in random areas. With no firefighting services active and everyone else too busy raping and/or killing each other, the fires would spiral out of control after a while, and likely continue even after the Purge is over and the firefighters now have an uncontrollable city-wide inferno on their hands.

>no one would do anything.
This.

It would be a miracle if more than a thousand people in the whole US participate

Like I said earlier, the government had to create deathsquads to get the purge started.

The last two movies show there's a ton of people who don't participate. They close up shop, board their homes, and just wait it out.

Funny, because that's a thing that it exists in the third film.

>implying I leave my house on days that aren't the purge

>mfw i purge

No.

I respect human life.

And all of you edgy internet warriors would break down crying as soon as you saw a sobbing, begging person crying before you. Shitting themselves as they begged for their mothers.

Death is not fun anons.

What about people who kill a family member?
Does the rest of the family forgive them afterwards, and everything is all fine and dandy?

which of the purge movies is the best and actually worth watching?

>Death is not fun anons.
It's not, but calm down with the projection.

What if that's what everyone IS doing.

Stop trying so hard to bait, tryhard

Yeah...you have a hyper violent/ widespread/ unnopposed riot will mass murder, destruction, and crime. Oh "Beep-Beep", times up. purge over. AWWWWWW. See you at work tommorrow at 8AM Hoskins!

It seems like they wanted to make a violent doomsday style movie but they just couldn't let go of some stupid interns concept. It's like if near the end of Mad Max a bell sounded and everyone took off their larping costumes and went out to pizza.

I would move out of the country if we had a purge. I'd be killed.

Everyone assumes they'd do the killing in a purge, but be real. You'd be killed.

I'd be doing stupid fun crimes all night until some one kills me.

The purge is retarded because at any time, one of the purgers can just cap the rest. So it's suicidal to purge in a group.

Moreover, every house would need to reinforce each room, so everyone can just chill in their rooms until the night is done. The winning move is to just chill.

I would just to kill Donald Trump, then the Presidency would be all mine!

this game fucked me up as a kid

I don't think you really understand how fucked up the world truly is. Most people don't kill each other because of they don't want to give up their freedom, that's really the only think keeping most of us from chopping each other's heads off.

You must have been a pathetic bitch kid

purge is literally going down in america right now

vid.me/hvxc

AS WELL AS 11 COPS SHOT TONIGHT, BOMB THREAT too

twitter.com/arturasnwi/status/751257531557654528

stop shilling this awful movie dude

haha

thanks JJ

got dayum