Ask a guy who's working on GTA VI, anything

Ask a guy who's working on GTA VI, anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afEDIv8KSsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is rockstar taking applications?

panda?

will there finally be graphic sex scenes with hookers?

we already have /our/ insider, he has a trip and everything

fuck off

Check website for vacancies.

Nope

We are really in the preliminary stages and minor things like that are thought about in the later stages.

Is the map actually all of America this time? How big is it?

Will we be going back to vice city this time?

Will we play a dirty cop?

Make a actual black character. Franklin felt awkward.

This......what's the map size going to be?

Is the protagonist going to be another straight white male?

How big will the map be? What are the major differences from the previous games? And how will you drop hints that you're a Sup Forumstard in the game?

Where is it taking place in? Vice City? I've heard people saying something about taking place in Tokyo. Is that possible?

It wasn't so much Franklin himself as much as everyone else's interactions with him. I think that was the intention though.

Why do they keep dumbing down the violence and upping shit that's gonna attract children who are clearly under age?

Will single player and online be performing in 4k/uhd/hdr
For ps pro

Heck no, that'd be impossible. You'd either get a bad version or wait decades for a game that size. We're thinking to make it size of V & IV at least.

Huge possibility but will be featuring at least two major cities.

Yet again we're in the early stages off it. Thinking of specifics later on.

A lot of people loved Franklin.

Still unsure but more than 1 protagonist for sure.

Are you designing it from the ground up with online multiplayer in mind? GTA5 Is so close to being a great online experience if it had quicker load times and faster lobby population / larger server population.

Check em niggers

lol at the idea of westerners trying to make a game about japanese organized crime. that would be awful.

This
I Will fucking love a map in mexico (Monterrey , Tijuana)

How can we believe you?
Will animations be fixed? The graphics can get pretty good but the animations, especially talking, is shit.

post proofs faggot

Is there going to be a new city concept? done LA. Miami and NY.
Always though Vegas or San Fran would be cool.

Have you planned any new missions yet or written the story? If so do tell.

What is the estimated release date?

single player coop?

Vegas and San Fran were both done in GTA SA

SF/Vegas would be an amazing map. Like all of NC and some NV with the Sierras in the middle.

Have you put thought towards representing the LGBTQI+ population more in the new game?

We're looking to basically have more functionality in the game. More side missions/side jobs. Female protaganist likely.

Nope we're looking at mainly the US. Miami the likeliest of the big cities.

How you mean we're dumbing it down?

It'' be 4k, so yes, unbelievable. PS5 more likely.

We all agree we want a much larger and even separate team working on the online side of it.

I'm pretty sure we could if we wanted.

Sorry pal, but don't be surprised if we do involve cartels in some way.

Can you suggest they use Denver cause that would be awesome

They should do regions
like new england, south east US, South west US, North East, North West, Mid west, you know, the works. The only thing is, sky diving wouldn't be fun in Texas and anything taking place in that state is best left for red dead.
I think the future of this series is gonna start finding players in multiple locations this time around.

will it come out after 2020?

if they do this they HAVE to add the trump wall

Was there really a jetpack hidden in GTA V's story?

WHERE'S BILL WILLIAMSON?

Will there be a better number of guns and cars at start?
Will there be ACTUAL FUCKING CHOICES?
Will "hangouts and dating" come back (loved the dating sim shit in gta:sa)?

>We all agree we want a much larger and even separate team working on the online side of it.
Please don't make heists an integral part of upgrading again.
You're asking me to wrangle a 3 man crew of 12 year old autists, goes nowhere fast each time.

Animations in V were solid. Most people loved it.

Miami the favourite but other smaller cities will likely be included.

Nope, still early stages pal.

Boy, I'm in no position to guess this but 2020 I'd say.

Yep this is something we WILL do. We know it was missed by fans from SA.

>Strong wymn protagonist
Wow, that sounds really dumb and completely unbelieveable

Get friends nerd

>when i go to Sup Forums, i'm anyone i want to be

thanks for the laughs OP, enjoy your make believe.

What about the soundtrack?

I like how you turned "female protagonist" into "strong wymn protagonist"

you know that there can be actual good female characters right?

How are Easter eggs decided / included? Were there ever any that were snuck in without the higherups noticing?

Will we be able to personalize our characters even deeper than clothes, tatoos, haircuts, etc. And also be able to modify how buff/wimp or even fat they are? (like in GTA:SA)

/thread

When it's done right, yes.

Have you tried joining a decent crew or getting friends? Never pub heists, bro.

As usual, other people in the game will represent today's society. Racism, guns and drugs will be present.

Sorry pal but don't get your hopes up.

Multiple locations yes. Track my posts.

Check my posts.

Cars definitely. We will have a lot more new cars. Some classics still too, such as the Banshee. Guns of course we will expand. Yeah we want more functionality so hangouts & dating almost a 100% inclusion.

Heists is great if you have people to play with. But like I said a full dedicated team will take care of that.

Is the gameplay in sp going to be modified? especially switching charachters?

Topkek

Remember that more men like this games, im not being sexist. But as a company/shop/artist, you have to develop a product that the vast majority of your consumers will identify with.
(PS Im not sexist)

Plz have more tuning and customisation options for ALL vehicles

Why? The series is shit now. Has been for a while.

I'd say Vice City was the last great one. But a lot of people loved SA too. So I"ll give it credit too.

But IV? The first GTA game I didn't like. And I tried playing it fried out of my mind! How can a person not enjoy a GTA game while fried? Fucking stupid.

Then there was V. Another failed attempt to bring any life back to a dead franchise.

The sad truth is that Saint's Row did the GTA thing better than GTA in the later years.
Rockstar needs to lay this corpse of a franchise to rest.

Some one like CJ again or Lamar would be nice I think

when does rockstar give up gta online and sees the
value of user generated content and let gta5 multiplayer be like samp?

Needs moar Trevor
Moar method adventures

give better hand-to-hand, nigger

London.

The last good saints row was 2. Three forward were just horrible

No. Hell no. Gays and lesbians maybe, but none of that bi/trans/inter bs.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

I mean dumbing down the violence in terms of both online and offline. in 5 the weapons were limited and where you had the opportunity to fill in detail on things like damage that each body takes you passed and instead wrote in the code for dumb shit like golf and tennis.
There was no katana, no axe, no molotov cocktails for sale and when you did get them, the bodies didn't char they just slightly shaded, no decapitation or dismemberment of any kind, bodies disappeared which was a little disappointing, population was limited to able bodied adults and didn't include children, elderly, disabled people, if I killed too many women, mods would remove them from the population of people walking the streets, the hatchet was cool but if you want to keep hitting a person with repeated blows to the head once they're down you have to like fuck with the joystick and even then it might not always work not to mention the wounds disappeared and they sucked, it felt like new graphics with old school flaws.
There was no freedom, the shit we were expecting out of this one was way off from what it ended up as.

More modern. Think Drake, DJ Khaled, Selena, Kanye but also some old artists. Fan favs will be added so Metallica or Nirvana likely.

The oldest members of Rockstar decide this and only them. Dan Houser is basically the one who says if it can be included.

Yes 100%. Gym activity will be included.

He died in President Down.

Include bigsmoke somewhere in the game

>Oi, you bloody wanka, whered ya get that fookin gun?
>Everyone then explodes due to muslim

Will you put an Easter egg of us in there please?

Actually im playing right now GTA IV in this moments, and almost every little but great aspects of other GTAs BANISHED, completely, as well the voice actors, I don´t know a single one of them, I mean if they got Ray Liotta and Samuel L. Jackson how come you have a such shitty casting, and as well the story isn´t so "memorable" like the past ones.

Try and get a Sup Forums ref in there.

Can you fix the car generator? There is nothing I hate more than seeing 50 of like 3 different vehicles. Transports make sense but why like 30 or more Dodge Chargers? Forgot the in game name for it.

Three had charm.
Four was crackdown2 done right.

But yeah, Saint's 2 is still the pinnacle of storytelling and gameplay.

>black guy sets up intricate heist plan
>Fuck it, let's just shoot everyone!
> LOVE IT! Let's go.
>Black guy all sad.

Fun times.

Can you make the game fun this time?

When you say animations were "solid" and "most people loved it"
>don't you really mean, "people" as in employees of the company that made the fuckin game along with their extended families, friends, and social circles?

>Then there was V. Another failed attempt to bring any life back to a dead franchise.

"the game broke industry sales records and became the fastest-selling entertainment product in history, earning US $800 million in its first day and US $1 billion in its first three days. Considered one of seventh generation console gaming's most significant titles and among the best games ever made, it won year-end accolades including Game of the Year awards from several gaming publications. It has shipped over 70 million copies and is one of the best-selling video games of all time."

>when you consider your opinion relevant against an insurmountable amount of facts

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE CHAINSAW?

Nah kid, I mean 60s-70s proper gangland london

Is the online going to be a Pay 2 Win piece of shit that punishes you for not dedicating your life to it and/or spending ludicrous amounts for Shark Cards, because you know paying full price for it on both launches for the old and new gen versions still wasn't enough?

>no proof
>no one asking for proof

PC release right off the bat this time?

>More modern. Think Drake, DJ Khaled, Selena, Kanye but also some old artists. Fan favs will be added so Metallica or Nirvana likely.

Any plans to possibly included an expanded Punk station? Maybe some lesser known stuff like Leftover Crack, Reagan Youth and maybe some more popular punk like Rancid or whatever?

This is always an area we look at in every new one we make.

I disagree. Huge critical reception which was hugely positive was received.

What you mean more method adventures? Sounds interesting, explain it and I could put the idea forward.

We always look to rework the melee system.

This game is supposed to be essentially a murder simulator and instead it felt like The Fast And The Furious: The Game.

>that would be tits, but aint no millenials gunna want that

>Nah kid, I mean 60s-70s proper gangland london

I would honestly love like a 1970's-1980's Northern Ireland with the Troubles as the backdrop.

No, it's supposed to be Fast and Furious: The Game.

Sales mean nothing. I'm still going to say the new Star Wars movie was shit, even though it sold like hotcakes.

Hell, I can say that half the gaming industry is shit, but it still makes money because marketing is a thing.

Yes, it's opinion. Opinion based on 30 years of gaming experience.
Unlike the people who bought GTA V which were most likely 14-16 year olds in the majority, and 16-24 year olds who want to play the cool edgy game.

Critics are faggots. I judge games on their own merits, not what some shill tells me.

gta 3: mafia hitman/problem solver
gta Vice City: hitman/problem solver/pioneer/entrepreneur
gta 4: hitman/entrepreneur/businessman/
gta 5: friends/the law's bitch/need for speed with guns/glorified game of tag

Maybe it's fake,maybe not but are you going to come back with some news (and proofs) when the plot will be developed?

youtube.com/watch?v=afEDIv8KSsI

semi relevant

I'm 30. I'm lucky if I can scrounge up 3 people who play GTA, let alone play on my console and frequently enough to hook up.

What about some RetroWave? Electronic Music? GTA V really felt flat on that. Wasn't much of a fan of Soulwax FM. Please don't add shitty rave music though. Oh, and please bring back GTA IV's Vice City FM back.

says you, you fuckin pissant pussy ass nobody

Sorry pal but I'm certain we won't.

See my earlier post about easter eggs.
We'll do this.

Taking the violence too far could get the game banned.

We won't do that. We have a loyal fanbase so in VI online I doubt we'd require much spending to improve your player quicker.

We will try harder to do this and SHOULD do it.

We want to expand every genre. The setting will likely be Miami in the present so expect mainly Miami music. Thus meaning a lot of rap/pop but yeah we'll have the usual wide range of music.

>Opinion based on 30 years of gaming experience.

>2017
> >30 years old and still playing video games
>ISHYGDDT

Will their be real gore in gta? Such as lega taken off from explosions.