Ok so this pic is strange (and highly arousing) People often discuss the strange form her left breast has taken in...

Ok so this pic is strange (and highly arousing) People often discuss the strange form her left breast has taken in picture, and the events that led to it being that way. I've done extensive analysis of it (if you know what I mean) and here's the conclusion I've come to about the status of her milkers, (I violently masturbated to this pic on many occasions.) Basically in ROTJ her boobies were taped to make them retain a round "perky" shape, they aren't in this picture, this is clearly an action shot, she is leaping from the water like the sultry temptress she is (I'm 62, can you tell?). Her bikini is a rigid material (like my penis), so when she shook her un-taped bazongos her left kabooble "splatted" against the inside wall of the rigid Bikini cup, making her mammory appear larger than usual. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the insightful read, user

big fan of this post
bump

>Harrison told to lose weight for SW7
>does it with no complaints

>Mark Hamill told to lose weight for Ep 7
>does it with no complaints

>Carrie Fisher told to lose weight for Ep. 7
>loses only a little bit
>"YOU KNOW HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO STOP SHAMING WOMEN FOR THEIR BODIES I SHOULD HAVE TO TRY TO BE SKINNY BECAUSE BODY-SHAMING IS BAD"
>we get a fat Leia that looks every bit like a former coke addict

what a great read. 10/10 post. keep up the great work, user

Meme?

That's very interesting, thanks.

Not really.

it's just people appreciating her form before coke and time took it away

really good thread

I am General Leia, I am here to destroy your boner, OP

kylie in a slave bikini when

Hi, OP. Nice post.

Bye, OP!

Yum Yum

Has anybody here fucked an mature or old lady, it's kinda a fetish of mine, but I don't know.

Considering her age (59) and the apparently lack of surgery I would say she's fine.

10/10 would impregnate

She would have gone through the change years ago

where was this taken, that is some solid swells to shred on

That's the point

Are we sure that ass is not shopped in any way? I almost inspect some kind of artifact in that delicious butt cheek.

it's photoshopped. i've seen the original. Star Wars nerds never notice. her breasts aren't asymmetrical in shampoo.

would fap
several times

Original here.

i want to impregnate all of her pussys

Is people lusting after Carrie Fisher just a meme or do people really think she was that hot?

To me she seems like a strong 6 to a light 7.

Is it just that childhood first fap to RoTJ effect?

>so when she shook her un-taped bazongos her left kabooble "splatted" against the inside wall of the rigid Bikini cup
what did he mean by that

looks like her ass is shopped too

WTF is wrong with her amrpit

> mfw while shooting Streetfighter, van Damme "showed her his Thailand" all the while the entire crew was constantly getting $2 handjobs at the local massage parlors

That's where Aussies keep their babies, they're marsupials.

i want to impregnate her butt

good question
i guess is as good a guess as any

[The Graduate intensifies]

>Her bikini is a rigid material (like my penis)
Kek'd and checked