/got/ general

We didn't get Turkfu Lyanna edition

Previous

Azor Jon

Azor Meera

Azor Jon

Blame Maisie for the ugly troll subhuman that they cast as Lyanna. In the books, it was stated that Arya looks a lot like Lyanna, so they had to pick someone who resembles that goblin quasimodo.

Oh fuck off, this isn't GoT related.

We need another thread.

Azor means butt stuff

are they going to show Asshai and the shadowlands ?

>Lyanna isn't GoT related

Maisie is cute tho

pls no bully

Maybe if Melly Sanders goes back home

But I think she'll run into Jorah and cure his greyscale

Nope

this isn't Lyanna, this is an unrelated t*rkroach literally who actress who has never been in GoT

Azor Cersei

kek.
You must be British.

Jesus Christ, bring on the caliphate already

>ITT.
Post maisie memes

;_;

Jaime Lannister is Azor Ahai and Bran is his eternal rival. Jaime is inspired by Julius Caesar, and Zeus from Disney's Hercules, as well as Titus Andronicus, Malcolm Merlyn, Gloria Estefan and the Pinball Wizard. Bran, having no legs, is symbolic of Pluto, Ariana Grande, George Washington Carver, and Satan. The removal of Jaime's hand is symbolic of the "Cesarean Section" (NissaNissa rhymes with Pizza Pizza, Caesar's most famous quote), which is typically used to remove a child from the womb, much like Jaime removed a child (Bran) from a window. He gives his flaming sword to Brienne, and will have to also take it back from her, completing the lightbringer prophecy. Bran is the Great Other, as evidenced by nothing in particular, and is Jaime's great rival from the very beginning of the story. Bran's name, (Brandon Stark) begins with the letter B, and he lives in a place that is cold, and cold is usually associated with he color BLUE. Jaime's name (Jaime Lannister) ends with the letter R, and his house colors are RED. A Game of Thrones was published in 1996, the same year Nintendo released Pokemon Red and Blue for the Gameboy. This indicates that Jaime (Red) will have to travel across the land to eight castles and defeat their lords, and then travel farther north than he has ever traveled before to defeat his rival Bran (Blue) to become the Pokemon League Champion (Azor Ahai, CHAMPION of the Lord of Light).

>queen of love and beauty

>it's a Rhaegar and Robert went to war for this thread

ew
ew
ew
ew
ew

Rhaegar Waters was the son of Bonifer Hasty and Rhaella Targaryen. Spread the word, Jon Hasty is a bastard's bastard!

>We didn't get Turkfu Lyanna
Thanks the gods for that. Already enough turkroaches in /got/. Last thing we need is a roach on the actual show.

>Be making promise to me, Nayd.

>Louie Vuitton

why am i incensed

>Ctrl-F
>No Anzu

>the most beautiful turkish

That'd be Anzu.

>a 12/10 anime prince and a 10/10 7' foot tall muscled maiden's fantasy went to war over that

> while holding a bag of Louis Vuitton and wearing those horrible shoes
This picture is photographic brilliance.

sorcery desu

Now that the dust has settled, what was the worst line of the season?

Probably some snek shit

>Allahu ackbar, Nid
>baby explodes
OP will actually defend this.

Nope

Where were you when Game of Thrones went full anime?

Bad pussy, which continues to echo in every frame of the show

They were barely in this season

>You're a greedee beetch you kno that?

I don't think anyone's gonna top bad pooseh

They were there long enough and their lines were all shit

>weak men will never rule Dorne again
>you greedy bitch!

well not just 1 line, but Sansa telling Jon to consult her, then saying she doesn't know anything when he does.

Name a more Based Northern Lord.

Protip:you cant

>"I feel The Winds of Winterâ„¢ as they lick across the land"

Fucking really, D&D?

In my coach, seeing a lannister bannerman take of his face and become Jaquen.

Reading about Euron and Darkstar about 4 years ago

what will be the ending twist? in my opinion
>Jon is AA
>Rhaegar was right all along
>but it was Bran who put Rhaegar up to it

Should have looked more like this?

>Life is irregular
>With mai big cawk
>Nothing on the Iron Islands has an ass like that
>Pretty much anything by Sansa

So, i was reading the Night's Watch oath to see if Jon did break it and i noticed something.
>Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

>Night gathers, and now my watch begins
The start of a new long night and the birth of Azor Ahai.
>It shall not end until my death [...] I shall live and die at my post.
The last hero must not stop fighting, he's the last hope and he has the obligation of saving humanity or die trying.
>I shall take no wife [...] father no children.
Azor Ahai has to kill his wife to make his Lightbringer, giving up his chance at children and happines.
>Hold no lands [...] I shal wear no crowns and win no glory.
Azor Ahai must give up everything and go north to fight the Walkers, becoming a legend most don't believe in.
>I am the sword in the darkness.
He's the one wielding lightbringer, he's the last hope humanity has.
>I am the watcher on the walls.
He's the one that protects the realm of men agains't Walkers.
>I am the fire that burns agains't the cold
He's the only thing that can stop the Walkers.
>The light that brings the dawn.
The one that ends the long night, bringing back peace.
>The horn that wakes the sleepers.
The one that brings hope for those who've lost it and unite them into an army.
>The shield that guards ther realms of men
The only thing between humanity and the Walkers.
>I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
He must come back to fight the Walkers in the Long Night.

They really dont understand house phrases are meant to be unique and actually have meaning other than sounding good

>Routinely using "paid the iron price" out of proper context
>Cersei, a Lannister in a play talking about Winter
>Stannis using "Winter is Coming" last season

TOP FIVE MILITARY COMMANDERS

>ASOIAF
1. Randyll Tarly
2. Stannis Baratheon
3. Robb Stark
4. Robert Baratheon
5. Ned Stark

>GoT
1. Ramsay Bolton
2. Tyrion Lannister
3. Dolorous Edd
4. Robb Stark
5. Stannis Baratheon

>"How do we show this character is one of the greatest swordsmen Westeros has seen in recent history?"
>"...what if he wields TWO swords?"
>"DONE"

>dime-a-dozen 'hottie'
>comparable to 12/10 anime-made-real anzu

>In the books, it was stated that Arya looks a lot like Lyanna
ask me how I know you never read them, showpleb

>Ramsay Bolton

m8

>>Stannis using "Winter is Coming" last season

tbf various non-Stark character have been saying that since the first season

What is point of this? You either use turban correct way or not at all. Why use like this

>Robb Stark
>Anywhere near that list
>Stannis
>Number 2
>Ned
>Not above Robert AT LEAST.
Shitty meme tbqh honest senpai.

AH GOT TWO WARTS

Ellaria to Doran: AND men!

there you have it

2bh I just think it's funny whenever they drop the name of a book in the series

The only ones I can't recall hearing are a clash of kings and storm of swords

Yiss. Dats what I'm talkin' bout. I'd like to put my sucuk all up in her simit.

I don't know why I even clicked that.

The apple never rots far from the tree

She looks like shit in real life user, i live in istanbul

Stannis is probably first in the books.
Randyll sure ain't bad but it's easy to look good when you're part of the largest army.

And stannis sure as fuck ain't #5 on the show.
Unless there's only 5 people left in Westeros.

-He can't stop people from entering his camp because "they know the north"
-He's not running outriders and has no idea what's happening 200 feets away from him

My experience in military skills can be summed as "I played Mount&Blade" and I would win against Show Stannis even if his army outnumbered mine 2 to 1.

ew

Robb was a fantastic military commander, he was Alexander the Great-tier, he was just a shitty King.

Stannis is good but it's hinted that Randyll has more battle victories to his name

Eh, yeah, Ned is probably better than Robert, but Robert would be an exceptional field commander.

In the show, Ramsay is literally Hannibal Barca. He's the finest military mind Westeros has ever seen, and only gets defeated by a cavalry ambush (guess he didn't think he needed scouts)

Lady Barbary "Cast down Oldtown" Dustin

Dance with Dragons was used at a powerful moment and was proper context. That Ramsay "leave a feast for the crows" was hamfisted

That is good. I like it. Also the seven is also Bran.

Ever thought about stealing her panties? They'd go for a king's ransom.

Book Manderly

You don't need much of a strategy when you have the numbers, which he initially thought he did. Then he ran away like the little bitch he is.

>It's a "azor ahai prophecy can mean whatever the fuck you want" episode

He has bf already some numale

that's a 9 and an 8 in bongland.

oh right he's bad because he got plot magic'd on by teleporting cavalry

i cant decide if this is the worst or best thing I've ever read

The Whispering Wood thing and sneaking around the Golden Tooth are impressive, but he's far from Alexander the Great
He could have been if he'd kept the record up longer, but in the time he was alive nah

>Then he ran away like the little bitch he is.
He smartly holed up in Winterfell because the castle can usually withstand a long siege despite being outnumbered.

Fucking Wun Wun cheat codes defeated him.

Why is Mance Rayder Maise's mother?

no it isn't

>Bran is the Great Other

I wish the show hadn't put to rest all hope that GRRM could write something like this.

>i'm not going to theduce her, the iron fleet with theduce her.

>tfw the battle of winterfell was changed to the the battle of the bastards for maximum fan service

Remember the days when people didn't know who they were "supposed" to root for?

bronn and tormund's entire scripts this season

BotB will happen

>Gallivanting? That the sort of thing you start to say once your dick gets chopped off

Bravo D&D, bravo

BITTERSTEEL GOT KEKED IN LIFE
BUT IN DEATH HE WILL KEK BOTH THE REALM AND BLOODRAVEN
Bloodraven is the cause of the Long Night, he will bring down the wall but Aegon, who is truly a blackfyre, will save the day.

There is and has only been one person to root for since A Storm Of Swords

cast him

bitches love ships though

Is Stannis a kinslayer even if Melisandre is the one who put Shireen on fire ?

>In the show, Ramsay is literally Hannibal Barca. He's the finest military mind Westeros has ever seen, and only gets defeated by a cavalry ambush (guess he didn't think he needed scouts)

Ramsay is shit, he only has plot armor.
They never show him do anything smart/display military competence... They only show him win at everything when he should lose.

Infiltrating Stannis camp with '20 good men' to burn everything up? That would never work regardless of the skill of either commander. But it works, because the writers wanted it to work.
It's all like that.

Not being aware of the large cavalry ambush BY ITSELF makes him shit, just like stannis on the show.

And killing his own men in battle... No doubt they stolen that from Braveheart, but in Braveheart it makes sense;

Longshank is killing people who don't really like him and are forced to fight for him.

One side is his enemies, the other is reluctant allies.

But Ramsay shoots men who willingly came to fight for him. That's stupid, and will allienate everyone against him. (well would, if Ramsay survived and had no plot armor for that as well).

Making someone succeed all his moves even if it doesn't make sense, before eventually making him fail like a retard =/= good commander.
It's bad commander + temporary plot armor.

Yes, since she only did it on his orders

>NissaNissa rhymes with Pizza Pizza, Caesar's most famous quote
I buy it.

Well he also stabbed Shireen to death that one time, so yeah he's a kinslayer

S T A N N I S

Maester Dumpledink