My wife kept watching youtube on my laptop and today at work I got these recommendations for some girly videos and one...

My wife kept watching youtube on my laptop and today at work I got these recommendations for some girly videos and one of them was with a transgender woman teaching others how to apply makeup. Even though the thumbnail is not that big I could clearly see that she actually looks like a pretty blonde girl. Anyway, I kept watching this videos while working (yes, I can multitask) and I started noticing that I actually feel no repulsion but attraction to how she looked. My question is, if he/she gets a full surgery and removes all the parts of the previous gender and sticks to the testosterone/ estrogen to fully develop the parts of the new sex, lose or gain body mass, hair, etc. and actually look like the gender they want to be, are you a homosexual/lesbian for feeling attracted to these persons?

>>be me
>>be close to 30
>>straight man with hot wife
>>never been homophobic
>>was close to gay situations but never felt the need to go gay
>>very open minded person living in a country with tons of open minded and extrovert people.
>>watching videos of Maya. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QVELikaWZGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another pic of her
I shown it to my wife and she said she's gorgeous and wouldn't think of her as a tran

Who the fuck cares if you are gay/lesbian?

Somebody close this thread.

well you're not forced to be here if you don't agree with it, right?
And if you think that being gay or lesbian is the point of my topic then I'm afraid you got it wrong and it's not really your place here.
Cheers!

I support LGBT people even though I'm not one myself ( asexual ).

You are making too much of a fuss about something that already stigmatized.

Remember that your wife, a woman, was made from a man's sperm.
Does that make you gay if you fuck her?

look at it like this, son. if you showed these images to an openly gay man they would have zero attraction to them

let me tell you some words of wisdom passed down from my father: IF ITS PRETTY, FUCK IT

there's no fuss but my confusion. I never felt insecure around gay people or transgender (i've met a few) and I've felt no attraction but nowadays, seeing that it becomes much easier to go full trans, and for some it's turning out amazing, what are you for liking them? Dunno if I expressed myself correctly. English is not my native language

You're a human for liking them.
Period.

Yes you are then homophobic. The world is messed up right now. I've seen maya's vids too. He looks kinda cute but still is a fucking man. And is never going to be a fucking woman. You are and will always be the gender you are born. Done. That's it. No other bullshit. "People are born with different feelings" fuck off will ya. Pedo's are also born with different feelings. Castrate them motherfuckers.

your father is/was a wise man, for sure.

I guess the main problem for trans people going for full transformation is not the transformation itself but how people should perceive them. I mean, for gay men there will always be gay men. For lesbian women there will always be lesbian women. For heterosexual humans there's always gonna be the opposite sex but for someone that was born a different gender from the current one who should there always be for them? This girl was saying in a video that she met a guy she liked and didn't tell him she is a transgender. At first i thought it's wrong but come on, I never asked girls about their background when I used to be single and dating. Ok, maybe later but not at first dates. Now, how should it be for the trans people? And how should the people react if they don't find out from the beginning and something more than attraction is developed between them?

Can we just discuss as people and stop trying to close down the subject as I'm not an insecure 16yo asking advices to hook up with some girl that used to have a penis?

There is no gay or straight, only attractive and unattractive.

The real shame here is how much value you place in someone else's opinion of your life. Do what you want. One day you'll die and be forgotten.

any links to her vids? she looks great

cant speak for them or anyone else but as a trans myself i feel compelled to tell any man show shows interest even if they dont ask. its a good way to get my pretty face punched lol

I like the perspective you have in life. The problem is that not always the world around you makes it easy for you to do what you want (in the limits of principles and morality)
I don't see why am I homophobic and my opinion is that you're the homophobic here (i hope you know the meaning of the word).
What makes her a man after full transformation? The background? The past? Cause the aspect and body sure is not

youtu.be/QVELikaWZGA here's the video I was talking in a previous comment about her telling some guy she's a trans or not

so how do you do it?

no porms?

i'm afraid not

hmmm thats a shame

basically try to lower my voice and ask if they are ok with who i am. if they do a 360 and walk away there no harm, i understand. if they seem confused i may have to explain further

thing is its not like i just get picked up on by random dudes, its almost always meeting through friends so they already know in advance. so like maybe they saw a picture first and got the details but still showed interest so its all out in the open to begin with. hope that makes sense

The problem is once you get past the visual and get to know them, they really are dudes.
There's no changing brain structure and DNA.

well for the situations where they see your tinder profile or he is a friend of a friend I get it but I'm more interested about the situation where the other person doesn't know. How about then?
Also, why lower voice? No estrogen treatment?

Lol this guy is scared of everything and I think he doesn't understand what homophobic means

You should see two brains in a jar, one of a man and one of a woman. There's no difference.
Also, estrogen changes you not only physically but also physiologically. I'd say that the medicine allows you to be at least 90% the opposite sex.

i have the same opinion

Damn, thats the smartest thing i heard all day. Not kidding

what brain structures change?

ive spent years training my voice to be higher and more feminine. i can still drop it and sound like an effeminate dude. its a good way to let them know everything may not be as it appears if they are unsure.

i could never try to dupe someone into being with me sexually without it being 100% clear that i do infact have a penis. like i said its a good way to get my teeth knocked out

so you still have the penis, I guess it's kinda hard for you to pass as a woman in a dim light and a few shots of alcohol.
Just kidding!

You have in mind to get rid of the penis?

I'd love to meet a girl like you

no, im not delusional. thats def how it works. im sure if you spend more than an hour with me in a well lit area you could clock me lol

im ok with it, i know what i am and want to be. no, again im not delusional i know im not an actual girl and am ok with my penis. i just love everything else about living as feminine as possible

Ya'know, why does it matter if it's a dude or a girl ?
If you're looking for a relationship and you're attracted to that person it should be more than that, it should be a deep connection between two souls and a love that cannot be defeated.
And these souls are pure and one with the universe, genderless and looking like a bright aura.

OP here
Agree with your first line and then you went full bananas with the soul and stuff.

Guys, thanks for the nice chat! I have to go now but thanks, it's nice to see that you can have a nice chat even on Sup Forums

i wish you the best! really, all the best and hope you get full support.
You should check Maya's videos if you didn't do it already.

I'm out! bye

>it's nice to see that you can have a nice chat even on Sup Forums

then here's an obligatory niggers tongue my anus for you then, faggot