I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation

I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation.
Care to explain ?
And I like my job. I like early morning, I finish at noon everyday. "Well paid" for me, 5 days per week + vacations. It's easy.

Yet it's not really prestigious job over which would women melt is it

lucky escape

im a garbage collecter as well! Its not bad!

Forget that bitch, it's a job that has to be done and is respectable. Also, part of the "wage gap", bitches don't like to do dirty work

You smell like garbage.
>It's easy
Not using your brain.
You smell like garbage.

If she doesn't understand the importance of cleaning up, she probably wouldn't do house work either.

it does seem like a pretty enjoyable job.
The slut lef the convo because she only wants a man to be impressed by; a man with shiny things and a fat wallet that SHE can feel accomplished for. She will forever be a shallow gold digger if she merely cares about what you do for work.

obviously nothing to brag about, id just say i work for the city tbqh, or avoid the question all together

Did you get her details? Address, etc.? If you did, pass by her place and take a shit in her garbage, but look at papers, etc. she threw out before you shit in there.

found the slut that left the conversation
>:^)

Keep that job man. Worst case scenario you can always pay for pussy.

All women are "gold digging."

Men find this hard to accept, since men are (almost exclusively) attracted to physical beauty, which is more or less a marker of childbearing capacity.

What women find attractive is status. Money, while often an analogue, is actually not the primary quality. What women want is a man with the *capability* of climbing the social hierarchy, which is why they prefer young ambitious guys to rich old men, given the choice.

That's why fictional men who women obsess over are always super-talented and super-smart and a million other things.

>honest work
>physical work (exercise)
>outside (good ol' sunlight)
Sounds better than sitting in front of a computer screen all day

Stupid girl you're way better off without. She's probably burning coal right now. Too bad you don't know where she lives you could have your trash collecting mates throw her shit in her yard or something. God bless you man.

I can see why, despite how important your job is.

props to the garbage collecting and processing ppl out there - society as we know it would literally be impossible without that system and the people who work it

They think it's a better job because it is...

Picking up garbage all your life takes it toll on your body, you're constantly exposed to road pollution and the fumes of what you pick up. Ever thrown garbage in a big garbage bin? The smell is horrible, now imagine dealing with this on a daily basis. There are more risks with being a garbage man than with filling up forms on Excel in a small 3rd floor desk of some shitty office or whatever.

Like I said some jobs are clearly better than others, but they all deserve equal respect in our society.

Watched a documentary on how septic and sewage cleaners, garbage collectors, are treated in India. Explained why that country smells like shit, is rampant with disease, and has trash everywhere.

yeah man , enjoy while it last
sooner your job is gonna be replaced by a robot

This is Johnny Depp.
He has been for two decades a world sex symbol, he is rich, on the top of the social ladder ,fashionable and has fucked the most beatiful women on the planet (which woman find hot as well).
And he got KEKED! Even he! What can you expect for us normal mortals!. so OP don`t get frustrated, women are women and always will be.

Sounds like a basic bitch with no hindsight.
If it weren't for trashmen, our streets would be India-tier.
She's probably one of feminists that complains about the wage gap and that thinks that ""equality"" means more female CEOs and executives.

And yet there's still hundreds if not thousands of garbage men with loving wives and children a lot happier than some basement keyboard warrior.

I'm a self-employed collecting bulk rubbish from peoples houses (furniture, builders rubble, etc.)

Last week after tax and expenses i made over£2000 and worked less than 25 hours. There is nothing that would make me want to go back to working in an office again for 40 hours a week.

The only down side is i sometimes get jobs that are too disgusting (rotten food or houses that have had animals living wild in them), but i always quote way too much for those jobs.

Il n'y a pas de sot métier.

>Care to explain ?
She was a superficial bitch. She wanted to know that you made lots and lots of money, so that you could spend senseless amounts of money dating her.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there bro!

Keep up the good fight! You got my respect for what its worth.

>but I always quote way to high
Come on guy....:(

>Road pollution
>Trash is usually picked at night

Choose one

in what nigger country do you live where trash is been picked at night?

What country user?

I don't know about there but where I live (Vancouver) I hear it's actually a pretty well paid job plus the city has standardized garbage cans handed out to homes that can be lifted automatically by the trucks so there isn't even much handling of actual garbage

Basically what elitists with no logical capacity (and almost all women are) see is the dirty job that looks like totally disgusting whatvtheyvdont fucking realize is without the garbage men the streets would be absolutely covered and the city would be a giant biohazard

The most nescesary jobs of modern civilization are the two disgusting ones: keeping the sewers running and properly sealed off and keeping the garbage cleaned up. Without proper sanitation a city becomes breeding grounds for plagues

What was a major cause for the Black Death? People threw their garbage out the window and shit in the streets

USA

i secound this. in germany garbage collector are also well payed.

She was like , fuck this !
LOL

Just forget her.

Tbh id say garbage collector is a job to be proud of dude you are doing something important for the economy

Not Paris ? (france)

lel i'm not OP

No, new istanbul (france)

Collecting garbage used to be a well paid job in some kingdom long ago. So well that parents would want there children to marry them like they do with doctors today