Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Newfag, everybody knows who that is.

ive lurked around here for several years and ive yet to figure out if threads like these are generated by the board itself. i see the saaaaame threads over and over with the same pictures. do people literally post the same fucking thread with the same damn picture over and over or are they generated by some computer program of some sort?

That snapleak shit is new. I think they must have paid mook off

upvoted for the lulz

I don't

Bumping because an old-school raid on mental illness warriors like this needs to happen in 2017, the year of our lulz...

Just for you user

>I'm not asking for some sort of personal army

That's literally what you're doing you stupid faggot. If you're so triggered by someone like this existing, fellate a gun barrel.

there's worst.

I like it. But how do we attack?

Wanna see a little bit of her tit?

didnt want to but you fucker went away anyway

Autismos love repetition, that's all there is to it.

I guess I don't care

>attacking a low blow mental illness channel to make it grow
shit bait bro.

Get off Sup Forums, Leafy.

She's a psychopath. Her arguments do n't make sense, she wishes other harm, advocated for segregation, that mad eye gaze she does...

Only if you give me a (You)

Just another outspoken cunt who thinks its opinion matters more than others. You can't even tell if it's a boy or girl, and that's with or without the latest binary whatever movement piggybacking on gay rights and garnering support and attention away from things that really fucking matter in this world.

Don't worry, I watched literally 10 seconds of one video and I could give a shit less whether this thing lives or dies in this world, so long as I see tits before then.

Or penis with relatively large tits. Don't judge me.

leave.

who cares

>google reverse image search

This person gives me the weirdest boner. Might jack off to them.

Did someone say Milo thread

depends, what have you got?

All Infinite genders

people on this website enjoy hating on this girl because she looks like a guy. and we all know most of these alt right cucks want to suck dick so bad. but she's a girl so no dick to suck which legitimizes their hate for her even more

yes she's a dumbass, but you're also a dumbass for giving her any attention

Assuming gender

MOREEEEE

>itt: anons on Sup Forums make excuses and cry instead of raid and pillage; a far cry from what Sup Forums used to be...

O.o sigh....
At this point I like to thank that everyone here with a brain realizes this is just a call to make Milo a bigger professional victim.
Less we forget how Anita Sarkeesian used Sup Forums to profit on her victim status.
She is still profiting, but I thank that the era of the professional victim is coming to a close.

I don't know about the rest of you but Im not falling for it any more. I don't hate these morons, I just pity them.

>pic related
Lets not be used again.

Why do you care so much? She has the relevance equivalent to a 90s boy band.

She considers me a "facebook bestie" (her words) and sends me nudes regularly as "platonic", I dumped a few a while back on here

That's because Sarkeesian wasn't trolled properly... Light trolling can be lucrative for these types of people, but proper Sup Forums raiding means you don't stop until someone/thing is either irreparably broken or dead...

dump or gtfo

Why doesn't anyone post the last one

>recently discovered
>milo stewart

hello, newfriend.

here's a bit of advice that will help you get through these tough times of white knights, SJWs, and general faggotry: IGNORE IT.

holy shit, you people are the worst.

in 2005 the Feds cleaned this shithole up. If you think every post is made by "user" , the sommer is still strong in you.

Bullshit

She consideres herself asexual. She dosn't feel the need for sex.
I'd love to inject her with some aphrodisiac or something like that and watch her squirm about as she gets wetter and wetter, craving dick in her vagina like the born woman she is.
She'd snap and pleed for a taste of my cock as I ask her again and again how many genders there are untill she admits there are only 2 and then I'd let her suck me dry

you were barely alive in 2005, you don't know shit.

fuck off newfags you missed your chance

gross.

why would we want pictures of your moobs anyway?

Care to explain this?

That's not even her stomach faggot

A Sue Ming Jen durr

Can someone made a cum tribute to her?

Ahhh, gotcha!

I'd then keep her on the aphrodisiac, a little bit each day, keep her hooked, slowly brainwash her back to reality. Make her realise guys are just guys and girls are just girls. Slowly turning her into a normal person whilst keeling her almost as a sex slave, teacher her to love getting rammed and beeing cummed on. Then, when she is a normal person and adicted to me, make her my gf

Bump for raid

The poor little fuck is confused as fuck and has serious issues. It is not the source of the ideology you want to fuck over. Go to the real professional SJWs, who KNOW they're peddling dangerous bullshit.

This little fuck is just one of their victims.

Thats a dude

I will get a fucking ugly gf then

You are a newfag, and she is solid cringe. But she is also just a stupid 18 year old kid and is actually considering transitioning, so going threw some confusing time of growing up and learining who you are and yada yada. Older fully grown SJW's deserve much more hate.

Why? She has some valid points. Quit being a faggot.

In fact, don't even do that.

I know this concept will be hard for the common autistic user to wrap arround his head, but:
SJW's thrive from anything they can call abuse. The best way to fuck with them is to leave them alone, or address the serious issues in a civilized manner.

Every time you retards "RAID XD" an SJW, they get more subscribers, more money on patreon and more media attention, all of which helps them keep pushing their retarded narrative.

She's on testosterone, she has been for a few months

I want nudes of this bitch.

Shes a cunt but I want nudes

Can you post any of her ass?

Pls user ;-;

Not her. Look at this confirmed picture of her

and try and find that big ass mole on her belly. She only has a small one underneath her navel.

Plus she ain't ever been that tanned either.

>That one time Anita enabled comments on her video
>It's the video where shes begging for her Patreon
>Complaining about all the "harassment" she's getting
>Threads everywhere on Sup Forums saying we should raid it "for the lulz"
>Reeks of false flag or 12 year olds trying to fit in
>Urge them not to do shit to the video because its clearly what she wants
>Get called White-Knight and Newfag

It took OP how long to find this cancer?

dump nudes pls

How about we start a new hashtag? Maybe like #MiloIsTheNewHitler

I wish I was this edgy

Get fucked.

bump

Why is this bitch wearing mens underwear.

lmaooooo

To garner the trust of trans and fags everywhere. She obviously isn't trans, she desperately needs the attention of men by dressing proactively in women's clothes, and shaving... I think she thinks she is feminists faggot, but deep down she wants dick, and needs to be put in her place.