Storytime

Storytime.

>be me, 5 years ago
>life not going well
>usually shoot the shit with a friend who's always pretty depressed about his mom
>not worried because he seems happy recently, dating some girl, has a job and all that.
>know that he seeks therapy and writes to help himself along
>girl cheats, other things in life not going well
>the therapy evidently isn't enough but he kind of shuts me out
>he shoots himself, dies
>fast forward to now, everyone on FB being reminded of death anniversary
>everyone discussing his death
>everyone adjusting and accepting his death, still hard, but the wounds are slightly, slightly less fresh
>everyone discussing how much of a mystery it was
>nobody knows how his mom bullied him
>people blaming relationship and 'depression'
>I'm the only one who knows about his mom's severe bullying
>she's throwing herself a pity party about how she just 'doesn't understand' why he did it
>I have the beginning of our conversation arhived in facebook, incriminating her and what she'd been doing to him

Tell everyone and incite a witch hunt, or let the people who actually loved him have what peace they've managed to scrape up and just leave it alone? His brother is a friend of mine, but we pretty much stopped talking after his death. He's been understandably very depressed, as his own best friend was murdered last year. I'm scared of sending him over the edge with this shit, he's been so nice to their mom, he might kill her. I don't wanna ruin his life. Wat do? Tell me your least favorite story about a dead friend or family member, and what you do to cope.
Also, Death in General Thread.

shameless self-bump for death

Nobody's even gonna respect my dubs?

kys wannabe

What party? After his death, nobody really talks. Possibly only tell a select few people and see what they do with the information? I don't know if it would give people closure or re-open every wound.

I didn't read the brother part, then just fucking dont. Yet I believe his brother knows too. That's not your shit to spill out in this case.

I don't think he knows, they had different moms and the mom of the one who died really favored the other brother and was always kind to him. He grew up mostly with her. He sees her as a kind mother who was deeply hurt for no reason. He doesn't know she's a monster.

Fuck everyone's shit up.

Show them that chat log

>just fuck their shit up

Tell them all. They have a right to know.

I agree with these, I just don't want it to push his brother over the egde. If it weren't for him I wouldn't care. But how would that NOT fuck you up, to find out your own mother bullied your brother and best friend into suicide behind closed doors?

I second this, bitch got it coming, you didn t blew it open back then because it was not your task to do so, but she is calling for it with her party, that is not right
Send the chatlog, if it can be done without incriminating you, do so anonymously, if not, do it anyway

That is a problem, but hiding the truth will just make it worse when it come back. Plus, bitch made your friends life's hell, and want to spit on his grave, preventing that is more important than someone you don't talk to anymore and that can suspect something were wrong

My roommate suggested seeing if he suspects. I should definitely see if he suspects the mom. If he suspects then telling him would certainly give him some liberation and closure, if he doesn't go straight into denial mode.

What would be the best way to do this? The brother would definitely out the mom, but I need to let him in easy. How should I go about that? If I out the mom, should he be the first to know?

I second this, should tell them so they know whats up, i mean they all probably feel better knowing who caused it, plus the mom wouldn't be able to cause anymore damage to others since they would have lost her trust

Raper him

>then fuck his shit up

No, just arrange to meet in a nice park with a good view and show/tell him.

If he kills himself then he's just a faggot like his pussy brother

Tell everyone. It will be cathartic for you. Also, there is no reason for you to keep the truth from people. The motherfucking truth will set you motherfucking free, brofag.

let them know about the truth, but each one do it in private and in person, not online.

Well, you do know that by telling the truth there might be a chance that his mom will kill herself due to the blame she feels. I just wonder if you will be able to live with that on your councious...

tell them all.

who cares, she led her son to kill himself. I'd expose the bitch, and if she kills herself thats just vengeance from the grave. and he will forever be known as Iron Man

Your friend deserves justice

How's this even a question, always be a dick. Post that shit, make that bitch cry.

Justice demands retribution.

Post chatlogs here?

OP, do you have the chatlogs in a format that could be posted and/or linked here?