youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot this clip
youtube.com/watch?v=yOieWN28BlE

MOTHER'S

That's really impressive stunt acting, my goodness. Looks great

you serious?

Wow the old movie was cheesy.

Neither scene was particularly great. The only good part of the original scene was Bill Murray's candid attitude contrasting with the proposed discretion.

Then again, that's all it took.

That was a really good scene. You guys just don't want to see strong women doing cool things.

is that Battle of the Heroes playing in the background?

Im more hype for Brazzers adaptation than this

thats it? its cut too fast, no time to sit back and go "wow" if you were even interested.
its shit

wait the entire final scene is up? the fuck?

Here is the making of for the final Hemsworth battle.

Did he die?

>3 white women and their pet negro assaulting disenfranchised ghosts. How is this movie made for sjws

not to mention the ghosts are going one at a time to fight the women.. why not they all fight the women at once and win?

this movie makes no sense

But at least don't have cringe and uncomfy dialogues.

>why not they all fight the women at once and win?

To be fair, most movie battle sequences can be accused of this. The difference is most movie battle sequences have a choreographer and actual battle sequences, not 4 women standing in front of a green screen with an aimbot laser.

Ghostbusters isn't even about action sequences, and that's why this is an abortion of a movie. Well, it's one of the reasons.

THIS BLATANT SEXISM HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!111!!!!!! WHEN WILL WOMEN STOP SEEING MEN AS SEX OBJECTS WARBEL GARBAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you literally repost this exact web.m with "did he die?" a thousand times a day?

>obvious shill is obvious

Jesus, Hemsworth really makes the rest of these people look fucking awful. His delivery is actually on point. Also, holy fuck is that music shit.

This movie looks pretty good, guys

because no one has told me if he is kill or not

>"Hello, Ghostbusters.... Yes, they're serious."
Are you kidding? The receptionist's delivery is excellent.

What happened to Hemsworth's muscle mass.

easy comes easy goes

Can't have him be a mountain of muscles next to the mountains of fat that are Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones. Someone would call the film out for fat shaming.

But in all seriousness, my guess is they toned it down and he wasn't working on a new Thor film at the time.

Ugh. The shitty music IS half the dialogue

He is going to save this movie

>all that fucking green-screen

Goddammit...they couldn't even film them walking into a lobby without having a green screen behind them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

>Fall Out Boy, with Missy Elliot singing the theme song for the movie.
>Someone at Sony thought this combination was great.

Where the fuck does Sony get their damn demographic information?, 2005? Jesus.

I honestly think this film is beyond saving. He'll no doubt be the bright spot in an otherwise shit film, though.

When you can't make a good film, bloat it the fuck out with several million dollars of special effects. Works for Michael Bay.

I'm surprised they even have a set

That is truly awful. Words cannot describe how much hate I have for this abomination.

>Words cannot describe how much hate I have for this abomination.
Cool it, lad. It's just a movie.

I'm talking about that song, you idiot.

>just a movie
NO ITS NOT! They had their chance of bringing back the original actors but instead Feig made the other first 2 movies not canon.

WHY then force the old actors to participate in this movie that is not at all related to the first? (Apart from them mentioning Zuul and wanting to do a sequel which will be a remake of the first movie).

in that first clip hemsworth definitely said 'there's a goat on the loose' and i thought that was gonna be the joke
but alas

cutting down obviously,probably for some role

>Obese, clumsy, lumbering, breathless Melissa McCarthy flailing around wildly is supposed to be badass

I can't wait for the inevitable martial arts movie some Sony exec pays China to make where a giant obese white tranny somehow is an expert fighter and single handedly defeats an army of white cisheterowhatevers

Why are so many movies out just shitty remakes of old classics?

Why are they all wearing glowsticks?

he's a tall hardgainer who got his muscles from roids, without them it just goes away.

I'm just surprised they didn't make a jokey big fuzz about it and made it low key and went "yeah the girls got it and translated from dumb"

Hey.

Relacks guy.