Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of...

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0
iflscience.com/space/what-would-happen-if-earth-was-flat/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/01/amazing-eratosthenes/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off back to IG you fucking cunt.

fuck you

alright, then what's under the flat disk?

Here's what you flattards need to do to convince anyone who isn't retarded.
1. Start charity campaign for flattard space program.
2. With money, design and build rocket.
3. Fire rocket in such a way that it demonstrates one flattard claim.
4. Collect Nobel prize.

I bet you're black...or fucking vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0

turtles, elephants, the cosmic ocean

If the earth is flat explain mountains

check my facebook profile. I try to be a vegan as much as possible but still eat meat and eggs.

And I'm white.

heh

And stupid.

so what? are you saying we should be able to see mount everest from 1000 miles away? There's something called fog, called atmosphere, which prevents you from seeing more than 20 or 30 miles at max.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lets pretend you're right. lets pretend the earth is flat.

who fuckin' cares? why would nasa and the government try to hide it and convice you the earth is spherical? Why bother lying about it?

If you can provide a logically sound reason that they would want to hid the earth being flat, I'll listen. I dont care about the maps or evidence. I care about their reasoning to hide it.

you're a fucking hipster clueless fucking idiot.

You failed physics.

I have fucking taken my own images of the international space station. Can you explain to me how the iss stays in orbit without gravity?

>inb4 it's a projection.

cute thread ya got here
but why isn't the earth a rhombus?
Did you just assume the earth's shape cis scum?

he's gonna say God..

That's all they fucking say. They are FUCKING morons.

fb profile link pls

why? many reasons. One obvious one is that they have stolen TRILLIONS of tax payer's dollars in the form of this scam through NASA.

Elon Musk is not a billionaire. He's a loser who sold his soul to the devil and the Illuminati has given him billions of dollars in exchange.

God only knows what the Elite are doing at the edge of the earth plane.

Woah,woah,woah, let's calm on down baby doll.

You said that the earth is FLAT, I pointed out that the earth is not a flat surface.

oh yes and that too. Because both the Bible and the Vedas say that the earth is flat.

If you believe the earth is round, then you are an atheist.

If 'flat', why not uniform temperature?

Bible...

XD

Because that wasn't written by man and talks about 600 year old men and talking snakes.

FUCKING IDIOT

But I mean who benefits from keeping a secret like that, and how do they benefit from it? its not like they're making money or gaining power by tricking people into thinking the world is round.

I'l set the over/under at "god" being 5 words into the reply.

the Bible and the Hindu Vedas are the word of God, you fucking atheist bastard scum shit cream licker.

this is a level of fucking bait that is so severe you can't even begin to approach it logically, this is why liberals should just stick to shitty liberal arts for fucks sake

Even if Nasa is a scam, I'm fine with that. I'm happy to have MRI machines, memory foam, hearing aids...

why are you dismissing this outright?

Maybe you've been lied to by the government and NASA?

>word of god
>not written by god
>ZERO evidence that God exists.

KEK are your fucking religious indoctrination

zero evidence god exists?

you mean like how there's zero real evidence that the earth is round?

or zero evidence that the Holocaust is real and that 6 million jews actually died?

iflscience.com/space/what-would-happen-if-earth-was-flat/

the proved the earth was round 2,000 years ago, dumbass.
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/01/amazing-eratosthenes/

So you admit there is zero evidence god exists?

Gotcha!

And with that you lost all credibility. Certified tin foil hat.

You said your self that the earth had an atmosphere in this postif this statement is true then that means there is certainly something above us. Perhaps the earth is actually a cone with the earth being at the point of it and
The heavens that you are so vehemently denying the existence of spread out above us.

Can you disprove me with multiple forms of evidence? Or are you going to be a child and refuse to have a calm civil debate.

>trusting nasa

they fitted the rover on somehow. Keep in mind you need axles, motor, steering rack. They pieced this rover together on the moon.

the dumb idiot thinks there is a dome above the earth with the heavenly waters above it.

I fucking kid you not.

Coming from someone with a background in oceanography research, I highly recommend that you take it into your own hands to check sources and the data to back up their claims, as I'm a little shocked by the interpretation of the world you have. It's actually much more rewarding to come to your own conclusions this way, by reviewing scientific literature and examining potential sources of bias, and to answer your question about NASA since I worked with some of their GISS researchers before, the assumption that an underpaid group of researchers at the most absurdly underfunded government institution would fabricate data and then get this data through the international peer review process for absolutely no benefit to anyone's (yes both the rich elite and the poor scientists) wealth is more absurd than the flat earth theory.

You have to prove the Earth is flat before you can claim NASA stole tax dollars. Oh, and you're also gonna have to prove the existence of Satan too apparently. If the Earth is flat, which you seem to know for a fact, explain these 10 phenomena.
1. Why do the stars in south America rotate in the opposite direction of those seen in Canada?
2. Why are there time zones?
3. How does satellite TV work in your model?
4. Why does GPS work?
5. How do you explain polar flights?
6. How do you explain the Coriolis effect?
7. Why do ships pass below the horizon?
8. How do you explain eratothones experiment?
9. Why does the law of gravity have predictive power?
10. Why does the Earth cast a round shadow on the moon?

oh yeah because scientists never lie, right?

Just like they would never lie and tell you GMOs, vaccines, fluoride is safe, right?

GET WOKE, SON!

you are a quality living meme, I'm so proud of you (even if I'd rather sleep, I'd sleep with you though)

You can literally see the curve of the earth with your own eyes...

flat earthers don't have ANY concept of what Scientifc Method means.

They watch YT videos from other flat earthers and state this as "proof". They are that fucking dumb.

I bet you have failed every basic level science course you ever attempted, or went to public school in Mississippi.

Let's see which Sup Forumsro has the best decipher skills.
The reward is a $100 steam giftcard.

Encode tool hint: Made in germany
Decode code hint: Who won the recent election?

52LTYQFTBL8LYW--

Fuck you Mississippi is great

actually the onus or burden of proof is on the people who BELIEVE the earth is round.

there was an experiment done and it proved that the earth doesn't curve.

actually Round Earthers have no concept of science. According to them, science is just another DOGMA that we should be FORCED to believe in and if you refuse to blindly believe in it, you get ridiculed.

Even religion isn't that blind. Science requires BLIND FAITH and I refuse to blindly follow ANYTHING!

I try to ignore it 90% of the time but it makes me feel bad for the quality of science education in the us, we really need a hell of a catchup

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

Show me that experiment fucktard.

Now ,now there is no need to bring such vulgar language to this debate.
If there truly isa dome above us which holds back these heavenly waters then what would happen if said dome was punctured?
Also would we not have encountered the walls of said dome should we fly far enough?

well that we can agree on. America is very far behind because Americans are too stupid to question things, we just blindly accept whatever someone in a position of authority tells us.

do you follow flatearthshirtco?

no i dont know who those people are

You're a poe aren't you? I was hoping for once it wouldn't be a Poe.

They manage to assemble more complex machinery on the ocean floor under conditions that are far more challenging that vacuum.I find it very easy to believe that they assembled an already half-assembled rover on the moon.

I pray you are not so dull that you believe that one experiment proves a theory to be true.

poe?

fuck you I will swear if I want this is Sup Forums after all.

They post a video of a rocker with a anti roll device on it that stops spinning all of a sudden and then they claim it's because it his the firmament even though the camera is pointing down.

rocket*

>round earth is inconvenient to my existing beliefs so I'm going to believe insane ideas so I don't have to deal with the fact that I was wrong about something.

1. Devil
2. God
3. Jesus
4. Devil
5. God
6. Jesus
7. Devil
8. God
9. Jesus
10. God

I've come across so many flat earthers in the past year it's unreal. You know what gets me? 95% are religious nuts and I fucking laugh how religion makes people LIE. Isn't that a fucking sin?

When space shuttles travel around the Earth and end up in the same spot again what other logical explanation can you have?

Do you faggots just have a box of shit to post ever 12 hours? Seriously, I feel like it's the same faggot posting the same shit over and over, like they have an alarm set to wheel their fat ass over to their computer to post these.

It isn't a lie if the person telling it believes it to be true...

Where is this video my foul mouth chap?
If you can not produce evidence of your claim being true then it is only logical to dismiss it as false.
Can you prove that this rocket had an anti-roll device at all?

A person who writes a parody of a stupid positon that is initially indistinguishable from an earnest believer.

space shuttles don't exists according to FE people. yet they then post a video of a shuttle in space to prove that the earth is flat because of a cropped or low FOV lens used.

You can't make this shit up.

can you prove it doesn't?

No.

Underrated post.

Let me pose you a question oh great intellect who has surpassed the knowledge of all the researchers who actually study natural processes - if the earth is flat, why does this atmosphere you acknowledge existed stick around the earth in the first place - it can't be gravity since that would imply the earth is round due to the most basic principle of gravity - the tendency of masses to attract one another - and by extension smaller masses attracted to larger ones due to the greater gravitational field present, would lead to the matter from the suns ancient accretion disc coalescing into a sphere - not a circle - as particles grow into masses that attract the molecules around them equally.

P.S. you can't say conservation of angular momentum keeps the atmosphere and us in as that would imply the existence of a larger gravitational force both spurring and maintaining this acceleration - and also imply the existence of gravity, which your theory denies entirely. So no, not only is NASA wrong apparently, but the entirety of modern discovery, as the ancient greeks knew the earth was round too.

the fucking dome....

kek

>ice wall
Do you think we live in a fucking Frozen movie?
I get it that almost everyone here on Sup Forums for shitposting but to shitpost about something this stupid almost every fucking day is just pathetic. For what purpose? No one is gonna take your smartass answers seriously and no one really cares about you after they left the thread you made.

Whats funny is there are people who actually believr this shit

this is the absolute truth about what's going on here. Flatearthers probably won't even let themselves see the text in this post.

these fuckers also believe in chemtrails and reptilion overlords. They are the SCUM of society.

the moon landing is fake

all the pics by NASA from "space" are fake

GET WOKE, SON!

cite your evidence.

...oh wait...

Then we are both frauds. Disproving my statements does not instantly make your words true good sir. You have clearly come here to disprove the idea that the earth is a sphere. So I do believe that the responsibility of providing evidence falls upon your shoulders.

Now I will ask you once more, where is the evidence that you have been waving around saying it is true?

Rockets that push the earth forward thus giving us a sense of gravity.

If the Earth was flat, "Sunset" and "Sunrise" would occur at the same time over the entire surface of the Earth. We wouldn't have night on one side and day on the other. This is proof enough that the Earth is not flat.

I don't have to prove that the world is a globe because it is.

I'm not the one coming here making outrageous statements without evidence.

they're the reason why the us will forever be BELOW average proficiency when it comes to intellect, speaking as a disappointed American.
Please tell me you're just meming because I can't even tell anymore

my citation is the voices in my HEAD!

i want you to ALSO hear those voices because they will lead you to the path of divine enlightenment!

My friend tracked his trip from the us to honkeykong last year. I'd say the results are suspicious. No wonder they don't want you turning on your phones during flights.

Commercial Trawler navigator here, been moving between Australia, New Zealand and Argentina for 15 years, your thread is stupid, you're gay and your mom is a big fat bitch.

these fucking idiots say that when the sun sets it's just getting further away and by some strange illogical rule of geometry it looks like it goes below the horizon and DOESN'T get smaller as it moves away.

fucking comical.

>implying the united states is real
>implying hong kong has been proven
try harder next time fgt

Explicate gravity tehn! You cant!

they rarely fly in the "southern hemisphere" and even when they do they turn off GPS.

Kind of odd?

lolwut

corey wouldnt lie to us, would he?

newton said it's just a prank bro there's cameras right there

of course I wouldn't. Never

I am OP, by the way

facebook/coreycananza2