/bb/ Big Brother 18

Save Bronte edition

Past thread: >No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household): Paulie
Roadkill: Victor
Veto: Paulie

HoH Nominations: Bronte and Victor
Roadkill Nomination: Tiff

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joeslta/status/751077913076854785
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pokies

shit edition desu Bronte worst girl at least Natalie is lying to her

good op, appreciated

Could Bronte be blindsided tonight?

no

Reddit's fake bf

twitter.com/joeslta/status/751077913076854785

how do we feel about the diary room?
is it a symptom of a shitty cast and terrible non alliances?
will CBS improve the situation now that the word is out?

Bronte is offensive to look at, Michelle is the cutest and best gir even though she has that trashy nose ring.

what is the exact financial gain of making it to the jury?

if you go in as a NEET do you get a weekly stipend still?

does a grounds crew keeper and a board certified dermatologist, an osteopathic physician get the same weekly pay for being in the house?

give some insights ian
t. not ian

google.com

nigger

i don't have a smartphone bro

Let's say there was a season where the purest form of Big Brother was played, meaning that nobody purposely lost challenges and nobody made any alliances.

How would the people determine who gets voted out each week?

>In the U.S., each houseguest receives a stipend of $750/week. Once a houseguest makes it to the jury, they are effectively there until the end of the season, so they each receive the full stipend. Big Brother, Season 15 was the longest season yet, running for 13 weeks. Therefore, the nine jury members and two finalists received approximately $9,750 for their stipend. In addition, the winner receives $500,000, the runner-up $50,000, and America's choice receives $25,000 in prize money.

please watch the nbombs, this is a sfw board

i thought the 2 finalists dont get the stipend

That's a pretty shitty stipend 2bh

thanks blud

They would always resort to Alliances.

It would be like s02 of Big Brother or s01 of Survivor where people start hanging out with people they like and voting people they didn't or one mastermind realizing you need to form an alliance to make it far and win.

Big Brother is a numbers game after all.

the black girls are unemployed

fuck off and go back to r/bigbrother/

Yeah, the pay scheme for Big Brother sucks, especially considering that it's 3x the time sink of Survivor. I wish they would increase the pay so they could attract smarter people to play.

That's why your goal should be to win. or come in second.

BB20 will be allstars and the grand prize will be $1M

They actually get $1000 a week for their stipend. It was said on the feeds.

Every player receives a stipend for participating on Survivor depending on how long he or she lasts in the game. In most seasons, the runner-up receives $100,000, and third place wins $85,000.

The stipend was increased for Survivor: All-Stars and Survivor:Heroes vs Villains. The known prizes for Survivor: All-Stars were as follows: 2nd = $250,000; 3rd = $125,000; 4th = $100,000. Tina Wesson, the first player voted off in Survivor: All-Stars, received $25,000. In Survivor: Fiji, the first season with tied runners-up, the two runners-up received US$100,000 each, and Yau-Man Chan received US$60,000 for his 4th place finish.[10]

All players also receive an additional $10,000 for their appearance on the reunion show
Jeff Probst the host of this Emmy award winning game show has a net worth estimated at $40 million. Jeff earns a salary of $200,000 per episode

>Michelle
>best girl

You haven't been watching have you

last place, first voted out gets $2500

so $12,500 minimum if you show up for the finale

would love to see another all stars. who does /bb/ pick for the house guests?

Is jozae mentally ill

In the purest form of survivor the players would vote out the player who had the worst combination of survival skills and competition skills. The actual best survivor would win.

Is Big Brother just completely a social influence game? Would it be impossible to play BB without alliances?

People get far all the fucking time being a floater. It's all luck

The scripted/fake diary room confessionals have been bad for longer than just this year.

i think the past two weeks of bad tv episodes have just been a symptom of them trying to explain two bad weeks of live feeds - the early game is almost always good (though it looks like it's picking up)

>purest form of Big Brother
>no alliances

What game are you talking about mate?

they need to get james an HoH, its always entertaining when he gets HOH

> at 3:09PM HG's in LR speculating about the comp after drawing #'s and Corey says well they can't do that because of uneven teams.. -WhyNotMe Less...
Paulie says, well the teams will be even because I can't play. (ed Victor was sitting there too)

>Corey gives Paulie a look and quickly points out that unicorns have 4. Paulie turns away and gets quiet.

>But then a minute later Frank says they can't do a crap shoot HOH because whoever has the most players would have an advantage, and Tiffany pops up that every team has the same number of players. Victor Immediately says "no" and Tiffany says, "oh yeah. we don't know that yet".

>The whole thing was actually pretty funny, everyone got quiet after that.

its ruined Victor knows for sure now

BB and Survivor have always been social games, that's at the core of it, even the people here aren't purestrain autism let alone the people who get cast for this stuff

like the tagi four in the first survivor season made America mad by just "being a strong alliance" - but a strong alliance creates a situation where it's mutually beneficial for everyone to stay loyal

I'm basically asking what kind of game BB is. I guess there is no way to play without alliances

victor sad.webm

hate this week

Na, alliances are 100% an integral part of the game. it's a social game and a numbers game

If you're interested in watching BB with no alliances check out an international version

I know that both shows have always been social games but, in theory, a season of Survivor could exist without any social aspect. I was wondering if BB was the same.

T-thanks Tiff...

daniele
rachel
brenden
britney
janelle
frank
dan
ian
derrick
frankie
cody
caleb
james
audrey
jordan
jeff

probably

>in theory, a season of Survivor could exist without any social aspect.

nothing could be further from the truth

>No Devin

he's too unstable and cbs would rather play it safe with shitty players we've already seen too much of
would love for devin and jace to come back though

Like I said in a previous post, every week they would vote out the person with the worst competition and survival skills.

>a season of Survivor could exist without any social aspect.

I don't think so. Especially since that didn't happen in the first season.
A group of people would always come together and realize they need to work together.

If you're put on the block, you have to build a coalition behind you that benefits from keeping you in the house (or at least hates the other guy more)

it's impossible to get 16 real people together to play big brother without making alliances when it's both the "natural. social" and the logical thing to do

just watch american ninja warrior then

Jozea? Aren't you sequestered for the Battle Back?

What if people didn't act like people

Really makes you think

But we saw a season like that and that group getting evicted for being bad banded together and overthrew the people on top. Season 4 I think

Has any HG made it far in the game without being in an alliance?

Will

shut the fuck up god damnit

thats not true either

they have intentionally kept weaker players who were so broken they were asking to be voted out because some bully was being annoying and they didnt care if it meant their team might lose again

Someone like Paul this season isn't in an alliance right now, and will probably go far, but will probably also find an alliance. I'm trying to think. Elissa?

Chilltown

Of course they were decimated early on and he used his charm the rest of the way, but he was in an alliance at some point in his game.

What is Chilltown

It's a completely theoretical season. Obviously it would never happen in a real season. I'm just saying that the game of survivor has a system where a social aspect isn't necessary and I was wondering if BB was the same.

It appears from your answers that BB must have a social aspect. Now you can go back to posting screenshots of that autist Bridgette

>I'm just saying that the game of survivor has a system where a social aspect isn't necessary

dude, have you even watched a season of survivor? social skills are incredibly important

DELETE THIS

from reading your posts you really shouldn't be calling other people autists. You completely do not understand what social interaction is and that is why you're having such a hard time understanding a reality show designed for the lowest common denominator

Reminder that this is the live feed general, not a thread for the episodes

the social aspect of survivor is completely necessary. Have you ever even watched it?

Johnny Mac only had a very flakey relationship with Shelly/Clay and later Steve/Vanessa iirc

When does tonights episode start? 8?

Actually BB14 Frank is probably closer than Elissa, he was totally on an island except for the first couple weeks of a "team" that was foisted on everyone by the producers but he won comps and stuck around a while

Life has a social aspect brah. You put any random group of people together and they'll immediately start forming sub-groups, Big Brother or no.

OH FUCK OFF ALREADY JESUS

JULIE LOOKING GOOD

her face is way too squished together

if you're talking bb14 Joe and Jenn made it farther than Frank with no alliances

9pm EST

I need bronte in my life bros. I need her as a gf..

man bb14 was weird in that way

Why is light hearted /trash tv/ so much more fun than /serious tv/?

would you suck her toes if she asked?

The social aspect of both Big Brother and Survivor is more important than the physical, in my opinion.

So ugly holy fuck.

Bronte a CUTE
I bet she would let you stick it in her bum

it was perfect. starting with 12 people then bringing in the coaches for that big shakeup prevented an early 8pack from ruining the first half of the season. the house was almost always split

Victoria

>tfw she said she never gets hit on and only gets stares when she's at the gym

ehhh just stick a bag over it

I said "theoretical" for a reason m80s. I know that you can't have an actual season without the social aspect but one of the shows could still technically work without it.

Y'all are smarter than this...

>implying she wouldn't beg for that

DAMN JULIE LOOKING FINE TONIGHT.

as a fellow autist don't let these normies bug you too much

James winning HOH and taking out Frank will make him look like a hero to the houseguest and that's what he wants he's very smart .

Idk if i could call it "perfect" when there were three or four people who never played big brother in any appreciable way besides comps (frank) or getting butthurt (frank, jenn city)

When they had to create a new, extremely unfair game mechanic to get rid of literal tna wrestler jessie godderz in bb11, they should have learned to stop doing vet v newbie seasons - but here we are, staring into the abyss (also a tna wrestler)

her imperfections make her even more cute

fuck you

>wanting Frank gone