Why do we support Israel? Serious question!

Why do we support Israel? Serious question!

Other urls found in this thread:

unwatch.org/joining-jackals-open-letter-amb-samantha-power/
jinsa.org/2014-gaza-war-assessment-observations-implications-and-recommendations
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What "we" are you referring to?
The United States we, the EU we or the UN we?

Because of the holocaust, blah blah
but really, because we like their land location, It's like having another territory without owning it.

The US.

Because as bad as jews are, sand niggers are even worse.

because there's two sides and the other one is full of camel fucking goat raping shit eating rock throwing balalalalalala sandniggers

obama and kerry hardly supported israhell.

supporting israel is basically just being on good terms with the bank.

jews just mad that the saudi's and the chicoms are getting rich as fuck because of the usa so we have to pander to them to stay on good terms.

jews killed michael of nibedon aka jesus christ because he wouldn't be their king, never forget.

You guys seem to have a hero complex as a nation.
Israel tries to maintain an underdog status because of the events of the second world war, up until recently America has felt gratified to support them, because they got to "save" someone.

Not sure..

-38bn in military aid
-Bibi fly's to the US and addresses congress to spite POTUS
-Israel hasn't deployed 1 soldier to Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan
-Doesn't want a 2 state solution because funding would get cut off.

Imagine what 38bn would do for the education system in the South or law enforcement in inner cities like Chicago.

because everyone who isn't an ardent and vocal supporter of Israel is a nazi.

The truth of the matter is that it wasn't even a country for a millenia before the end of WW2. When the Allies were dividing up all the territory and reestablishing borders of nations they decided to give the Jews somewhere to go to get out of western europe. And they created this new copy of an ancient defunct nation on land that already had Palestinians living on it. But since it's supposed to be the sacred land promised to them in their religion which is the foundation of all christian religion also, everyone feels religiously obligated to support the idea. And also if you question its legitimacy you get called a nazi.

Religion, past deals, manufacturing jobs, democracy, army stuff, terrorism stuff and intelligence deals.

You are welcome for your continued existence as a free and sovereign nation.

Would it un-nuke the world? The jews have the samson option.

When did you ever make sure my nation kept existing?
Because showing up late to a war does not a world saving hero make.

if the US didn't exist the soviet union would have achieved total world domination.

You know that Obama funded an NGO to keep Bibi out of the government? The attempt to go over his head wasn't out of nowhere.
State Department gave OneVoice money for that.

Can you prove that or is that just something you say to get warm and fuzzy feelings on the inside?

Because it's the only place in the middle east that overs civil and human rights to all people. It's the last beacon of democracy and freedom in the region. Has nothing to do with jews or zion.

-Hasidic Jews are the biggest recipients of Social Welfare Google it
-Jews have thrived around the world for centuries
-Jews play the race card harder than niggers

because if you've ever been to any other middle eastern country, you'd realize how fucking batshit insane most of them are.

the jews are the least insufferable and most rational of the bunch.

just remember, the neither jews nor muslims eat pork, but only muslims will try to keep you from eating it too.

It united the Arabs against a common enemy. Otherwise the region would implode. Also as a proxy to arm other countries such as India.

because the Jews control US media and politics.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Crack open a history book.
After WW2 the entire world was fucked except for the US because we came late and were far from the fighting and the Soviet Union because Russia stronk.

Freedom, really?
They use propaganda to create fear in their citizens, so they won't object to the horrible shit their state does.
They actively have to tell their populace that the world hates them in order to keep them faithful to the nation.

>It united the Arabs

Arab unity is largely a myth. They're as tribal as they've ever been.

>Otherwise the region would implode
It's not exactly stable now.

Can't wait for the oil to run out, so we can stop giving two shits about anything our "friends" the Saudis have to say

So basically, you're saying that if they didn't propagandize, people would vote in other people? Wow, that sounds nothing like freedom!

Not knowing anything about Jordan.

Also, what's the difference between radical Islam and fundamental Christianity?

And yet the right wing is only in control due to the swing vote. So the people aren't completely horrible

The only fundamental Christians coming to blow you up are white supremacist, unless you work at a abortion providers office or count stuff the united States president's such as Reagan have done.

>total world domination.
You say that like its a bad thing.

Did you vote for Trump?

Even the right wing isn't horrible, you know. It's perfectly reasonable to act as if the Palestinians are enemies.

Cuz jewz

>Not knowing anything about Jordan

It's slightly less shitty than the other muslim majority shitholes.
>Also, what's the difference between radical Islam and fundamental Christianity?

fundamental Christianity doesn't actively control multiple countries. Just the US. Sort of.

The Soviet Union wasn't exactly a nice place to be, if they had the whole world it'd be a literal nightmare.

I don't really have any beef with the Israeli people, it's their government that's fucked up. People react to the information they get, if they are told that the world unilaterally hates them, they are going to react defensive.
Voting should be done on well informed choice, not propagandized bull.

Not knowing anything about Jordan.

Also, what's the difference between radical Islam and fundamental Christianity?

Cuz they run the us

How? I am not a citizen of the united states.

They are our (US) largest and most powerful ally in the middle east. Isreal is also a very influential country in many aspects from manufacturing to science research. They are also much more acceptable to both Western people and mesh better with those values that the western cultures hold.

Also they are heavily supported by the American Republican party because they are often the party of Christians I'm America. It is said that the return of Christ and the beginning of Armageddon will begin when the chosen people are in the holy land. So they think it is important to support Isreal so as to bring about the end of the world and so all good Christians will go to heaven in the rapture.

Was gonna post the same thing.

>It's perfectly reasonable to act as if the Palestinians are enemies.

It's perfectly reasonable because that's what they are. They aren't even liked by other Arabs, they're just fortunate enough that other Arabs hate Jews just a slight bit more.

If they wanted amicable peace with reasonable terms, they had multiple chances since 1948, and they shat on every single one of them. They are not your friends.

>Voting should be done on well informed choice
Who gets to determine what constitutes being well-informed?

>Soviet Union wasn't exactly a nice place to be
Well that's fair. But imagine a world where all people are united. Maybe if someone had united us by force, it would be better than now.

>I don't really have any beef with the Israeli people, it's their government that's fucked up. People react to the information they get, if they are told that the world unilaterally hates them, they are going to react defensive.
Buddy boy, the world just told us that we have no legal right to our capital. Fuck them.

>Voting should be done on well informed choice, not propagandized bull.
To what 'propagandized bull' are you referring? Believe you me, the world is not helping. The UN just ruined the two-state solution.
unwatch.org/joining-jackals-open-letter-amb-samantha-power/

>Why do we support Israel?
Because of some superstition about a temple that will be built in Jerusalem

In Israel, I can tell the prime minister to go fuck himself and not be imprisoned

In Jordan, if I tell the King to go fuck himself, I'll go to prison.

General rule of thumb, if you can't safely tell the leader of a country to go fuck themselves, its probably not a great place to live.

Ally would mean they support the US in their conflicts. Not the case at all, they just beg for more money and violate UN Sanctions.

2nd point: the US is basing their blank check approach to Israel on a book that details the life of an imaginary person.

Israel does nothing for the US except whine and complain when they don't get what they want. I hope they go away for good. It's common knowledge that Jews cause most of the issues in the world. If the US stopped supporting Israel, terrorism against the US would likely diminish.

Sounds like the next 4 years in the US

She looks like my ex-girlfriend.

Mostly yourself, if someone keeps telling you that everyone hates you, what do they have to gain from that?
The UN just told you guys to stop taking land and building settlements on it.
Also you don't have to look further than one of the threads that the JIDF start up here on this site to see the propaganda. Usually at the same time as your government is doing something shady again.

Because they represent a wonderful foothold in the mideast for western business

>The UN just told you guys to stop taking land and building settlements on it.

I look at the countries on the human rights council and i suddenly stop giving a fuck what the UN thinks.

Government propaganda you say?

Nope.
There's already a group trying achieve that and their ultimate goal is to pack us into cities like sardines and kill off 80% of the population.

Is that how you justify stooping to or past their level?

a population of 7 billion+ isn't sustainable. not unless we all go vegetarian.

what about BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS

The survival of the 'Little Satan' creates a distraction and delays further efforts by the Arabs against the 'Great Satan'.

What is the reason for the settlements? Someone clue me in here. You always hear about the "two-state solution," but how can you have a two-state solution with the settlements? I'm confused.

Stooping to or past their level? Please. Look up the US's Jinsa Report, we take pains to limit civilian casualties to the point that they recommend that the US not take it that far.

jinsa.org/2014-gaza-war-assessment-observations-implications-and-recommendations

Look at B: Weaponizing the Law.

He's trying to help! Stop being mean!

Building settlements pisses off Palestinians.

Palestinians try to launch defective rockets into Israel.

Pissed off rocket throwing Palestinians further justify Israels demand for US money.

Israels blatant breaking of the rules that govern settlements means more money because Palestine is bad.

38bn would gentrify the South Side of Chicago.

Face palm all you like, it's all documented. It's not like this is super duper top secret stuff, they openly brag about it.
Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?

The majority of that council isn't even traditional enemies of Israel. A lot of them are south american. Why would they invalidate the council?

>stooping to or past their level

>China, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Iraq, Egypt

You apparently have zero concept of the massive shits all these countries take on human rights on a daily basis. the jews don't even come close to them.

Keep up that oddly selective sense of morality though.

Riddle me this..

Trump supports Israel
Alt Right Supports Trump
Alt Right hates Jews
Trump is mum on Alt Right

You can't make this shit up!

The two state solution is a carrot wagged in front of the world and palestinians, to keep people from intervening while Israel inches closer and closer to a one state final solution.

>survival

the arabs keep losing wars. badly. why should the great satan be worried if they can't handle the little one?

I'm from Israel and I feel for the US. They give Israel so much money that could've been used in other places. I hope Trump will have a firmer policy when it comes to supporting Israel.

So you think its good like its now? All separated. All countries are betraying each other for their own benefit. This will lead to war and ultimately to the extinction of the human race.

Different types, the UN lumped them all in together. There's the type that we took from Syria, Egypt and Jordan, there's the type that we're admittedly illegally building, there's the type that actually was Jewish before the Jews were kicked out. All of these are now illegal according to the UN. (Bullshit, in a defensive war, land taken isn't considered occupied territory.)

Second, it's possible with land swaps to keep the settlements and give them other good land.

Thirdly, the ones building the settlements that are against Israeli law don't actually want a two-state solution.

Sametime about upholding a biblical prophecy to bring forth the end-of-days

You're still an aggressor. Even if tip your hat and kiss babies as the invasion force makes a pass.

If you did this to my home I'd call their response pacifistic, but they've gotten used to it. Palestine is fully justified in attacking IDF troops and Israeli authorities.

Now attacking civilians, ergo where they actually become terrorists, that's where it becomes a problem of course. It's where Hezbollah went from an organization that was objectively right (when it was expelling British occupation from Lebanon) to a terrorist org (when they got too big for their britches afterwards and started actual terrorist activity)

However if Hamas pops an IDF tank, well that's just the cost of business to you. Shouldn't have invaded if you didn't want to accept that possibility. Certainly shouldn't take it out on Palestinians.

And don't give me that hands clean bullshit. The IDF massacred Lebanese villages during the first Lebanese war, and fought UN/NATO forces as well during the second one. Israel was close to invoking a European invasion back then, and they absolutely had it coming.

In the meantime, spare me the tit for tat as well. You're supposed to be a fucking nationstate, you're not competing with terrorist orgs. Act like it, for once.

Well, actually, most of Sup Forums just hates the globalists. They like Israel, especially as a place they can ship Jews off to.

this kind of might makes right thinking is corrosive to society

did you know that in the past 100 years we, the west, put a backwater prince in charge of the entire mideast? read about t.e. lawrence and faisal al saud. it began to break up very quickly after world war two.

you will reap a bitter harvest from these illsown seeds

That didn't stop three million mexicans.

The world doesn't hate kikes? Kek

Word tho all the shit holes take themselves soo seriously. Usually a good red flag to look for in a bitch is if she cant laugh at herself

>alt right hates jews
No we don't. We hate globalists.
Globalists hate jews though.

I don't understand. How would mexicans participate on the US elections?

I meet jew hate in real life so rarely, that I consider it a minority opinion. Mostly people don't give a shit about your religion unless you're vocal about it.

larger version

Multicultural societies always fail. Look at the EU. Globalism can never exist where there is freedom.
The only way you achieve globalism is to rule with an iron fist and domesticate humans like cattle.

Do you have a definition for globalist?

So much of the money given to Israel is earmarked for munitions, which is meant to be spent in America. Other fractions of the money go to both us and to Egypt for fulfilling the Sinai peace deal.

the elite group of 20 or so families who want an unelected global government modeled after China.
Watch this sometime. youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Basically they're motivated by eugenics and the notion that everyone but them are retards. It's hard to argue they're wrong but I'd rather not be killed as an undesirable.

Palestine is fucking dumb that's why.

So we are doomed either way you say?

You're going to dismiss me as uninformed. You'll assume I'm not familiar with what you're saying. Alternatively you might think I've been "fooled" or I'm payrolled by "them."

But bluntly? This perspective necessitates a naivety to public institutions and economoics. It's a dogpile of paranoid assumptions stacked on top of a childlike understanding of the world. Very transparently latched onto as a coping mechanism for severe personal issues.

So no. No sell.

I was on My24 trying to figure out how racially impure I am. I noticed a section on genetically inherited diseases. Jews are essentially susceptible to almost every genetic disorder because of inbreeding.

The chosen people!

Top Kek

That "other good land" is part of Israel proper? Why don't they settle there instead of the formerly Palestinian land?

Arabs are subhuman savages who need to be exterminated. The real question is why Israel hasn't expanded more and slaughtered more of those shitskins.

Cause we don't want to kill mussies all by ourselves