Can we have a Reno 911 thread?

Favorite character?
Favorite episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etyH2OUxVuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B2uthHbwcds
youtube.com/watch?v=q5M1zq6MJ0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom Lennon kills it as Dangle. You don't notice it at first, but he really is a pansexual badass with his own sense of justice.

Terry Bernadino probably one of the only things I've liked Nick Swarson in.

just new boot goofin

I like Junior, the episode hwhere veveryone iis freaking out about his brothers coming to town and fuckin shit up, but all they do is sit in silence and watch nascar

Isnt there an episode he is cumming in peoples tacos?

What was the deal with removing 2 of the best characters that basically killed the show didn't it?

>mfw first episode of the final season
>WE'RE JUMPING THE SHARK FOR AUTISM!!!

Or when he's training the k9 to find weed by feeding him weed manwiches

My fav is Weigel, whenever she opens her mouth i'm gone
fav episode, dunno, just started watching first season again

I want to wear her.

Oh my

I'd creampie kimball

I wish she would have shut the fuck up from time to time to let the other cast members get better jokes in

fu mate, best retard on tv

>her serial killer boyfriend

The one where everyone thinks she tried to kill herself but she was actually just learning spanish

Holy shit, thus show existed, didn't it?

Thanks fr reminding me.

>it's a trudy visits her mom scene

They've been playing it in comedy central lately

I don't remember her mom at all

>Lube or lewd?

She actually really funny in Goldbergs. And she fuels my 80s attire fetish.

Gah, why wasn't she a GB. ;_;

it's a gravestone and she talks to it while rolling around in the grass

I loved Trailer Park Boys, am i in for something good? This gives me similar vibes.

>it's a Trudy doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation and almost gets everyone killed scene

Ohhh
Fuckin kek

GB?

>I DID SOMETHING

>Who can guess what Circle the Wagons means? That is when you put three bunks, like the circling up of the wagons in a wagon train, an old cowboy movie, and they have the sheets hanging down so you can't see what's going on inside the four bunks and inside the four bunks about two dozen boys just fucked the shit out of this little Mormon kid. Now they don't want to break your jaw because they still want your jaw to be able to work, so what it does it takes out your teeth and then they just skull-fucked the shit out of this boy. Uh... we came in and there wasn't really anything left. They ass-fucked him, skull-fucked him, they fucked his back, they've been up his shoulders and titty-fucked him with his shoulder blades. Fucked up shit, man. We came in here and all the convicts you know, all of them where like, "Uh... " you know, "He was fucked to death before we got here." So we couldn't really point the finger at nobody, because it was either all or nothing, and you ain't going to book two dozen people. Uh... so then, you know, that's when we starting bolting the bunks to the wall like that.

>you ain't going to book two dozen people

> Dangle trying to remember where he knows a pedestrian from, only to realize it was the most wanted list
> Junior only putting his vest over his shirt on days he's hung over
> Trudy not getting to keep the money she earned while going undercover as a hooker
> this episode

>dangle schools the squad about inappropriate language
>Wiegel: "what if I said which nigger took the last donut?"

>
dem titties

Definitely jerked it to this episode

Was that ass fake on Williams?

I wanted to talk about the show not get a boner

Sometimes it's impossible not to.
This board is basically the hotel jerkoff scene from the movie.

The episode where they beat the milkshake costume guy and almost every scene with Terry. Especially the one where he said that in his dreams he is the angel of death. Haven't laughed so hard in any other series.

> ywn get Trudy's pubes caught in your wristwatch

I forgot about that

Fuck I love this show

Yeah. It's rare for this show to have a bad episode.

Delicious, piping hot Arby's

fuckin kek

youtube.com/watch?v=etyH2OUxVuQ

>discussing the use of the n-word in the morning briefing
>Trudy: What if I were to say, who-wha- which nigger took the last donut?
>...
>Dangle: That's wildly inappropriate.

God damnit I fucking love this show. The actors are so spot on in their delivery.
Remember when Garcia was talking about dating Clementine, going on about how sweet she is, how her hair smells, etc. And when he's junior just goes, so did you get a blowjob too? Delivery, man. Funny as fuck.

Was anyone else irritated when they made the movie and it was just a copy of the multi-part episode plotline, but IN FLORIDA or some other tourist hotspot, I forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2uthHbwcds

>Reading Ron!

>Sure this thing is a gas guzzler, but the way I see it, if we use up all the oil, we win!

>the guys let Clemmy's fiancé go even though he's got 4 kinds of drugs, a gun and another woman with him

DONT YOU TOUCH THE BOX

No. Cuz the movie was great

terrrry is the correct answer

/thread

>your neckless is a r?
> yeah for teRRRRRReeeyyyy

>good cop black cop

also, trudy is the peggy of the series. you start of thinking she's trash when she's the best

>Don't you fucking eyeball me! Cot! Now mother fucker! Hey, kids. All right, well, let's go on with the tour. All right, junior deputies, uh, as future members of the washoe county law enforcement, it's, uh, your privilege to get a V.I.P. Tour, a little behind-the-scenes action, a little for-your-eyes-only type of stuff. This here's a jail cell. Sorry it smells like jizz. But, uh, I think that's just jizz. See this wall up here? We got the glass partition that separates the prisoner from the sheriff's department. Anybody got a guess why we don't use metal bars up there anymore? It's actually a pretty funny story. We had this fella in here -- crystal meth tweaker fella. And he was here all night, and he would stick his head in the toilet and fill it with water and [spits] spit it on the floor. By morning, there was about a half an inch of water all over the cell in here. Then he climbed up there, and you see that light fixture? He yanked it down out of the ceiling, and he pulled the wires apart. He attached them to either side of the metal bars. So in the morning, one of the deputies came in, touched his key to open the damn door, and he blew up like a goddamn s'more. Bam! Just fried that son of a bitch. You could smell the burn all the way through the station. His belt buckle, it got so hot, it, like butter -- it just fell right through the leather of his belt. And it kept going, and it sliced his balls off -- cauterized those balls as it was going, so there wasn't even a drop of blood. Two balls on the ground. No blood -- cauterized. Any questions? All right, let's keep going with the goddamn tour.

Yeah, I noticed that when I watch Goldbergs. She is very attractive to me. I have a thing for mature women, but mom types rather than the tan fake tits "MILF" types.

Interesting that she so easily went from the bumbling whore on Reno to an overbearing mom on Goldbergs. She plays both parts well.

Kinda. Early TPB was like "cops"but from the views of the criminals. Reno was like "Cops" but from an alternate universe where everyone is retarded

>that one scene where you can see either dangle or junior absolutely lose their shit while he was talking

>Peggy the best.
What a shit opinion.

these fucking things were the best

>alternate universe where everyone is retarded

Its Reno

Trudy. Easily. Episode, um they were all basically the same.

>they were all basically the same
this is one of those shows that you can't watch too much of at once. If you do you will start to notice the exact same bits just with switched up people

Is this still on netflix?

People are bringing up great bits, but i'm not sure how in the hell you could have a favorite episode.

I want to mention Michael Ian Black as that sick kid they visited. He did an excellent job. Also the homeland security shit was great.

The movie is a long episode and it doesn't need to be anything else
>who keeps a weed whacker on a boat?!

Link?

>it's a she turns up in rules of engagement playing a trudy wiegal character episode

Still hit it

Reminder the Dean from Community was in this and one of the best characters

>that episode with the jewish kid from TBBT trying to get a hooker in one scene and charlie & the waitress from always sunny playing incest rednecks in another scene

he earned himself some stick time

his Brothel scenes were the best

He was the dude who kept getting arrested at brothels, right? He might have been the best recurring character. Especially when he got all ghetto and catty when accused of various perversions.

More Junior hijinx please

>when he pulls over the guy from TBBT and helps him find a brothel
pure gold

>dangles shorts

>an alternate universe where everyone is retarded

do you mean a alternate universe where everyone is also retarded?

not even trying to brag here, i do not consider myself very smart. but the average person i meet(and i live in a mostly white middle class area mind you) is a barely functioning retard. I'm convinced society was built and maintained by a few very smart outliers and the rest of us are just drones(and niggers, who just try and wreck the process).

*tip*

yes, inappropriate meme back at you, edgy teenager

Smart comeback smart guy ;)

i'd ask you to take your cancer back to where you came from but i know you won't, you faggots never do.

Reno 911 was great, really underrated. Wish it went on longer...

Same generic dumb post

It got six seasons and a movie. I think it did well enough. Lennon even got to be in Knight of Cups recently

youtube.com/watch?v=q5M1zq6MJ0g

I'm glad it ended when it did, everything after the movie felt off and it lost a lot of the charm.

I use to watch this with my dad, Dangles' shorts and Terry always slayed him. I think they're my fondest memories of him. We like saw the film opening day lel

Those plum-smugglers

Anyone have the age of consent PSA?

>his bike always getting fucked with

Jump down turn around don't you touch my bunghole.

Jump down turn around don't you touch my boobs.

Jump down turn around don't you touch my fanny.

Jump down turn around don't you touch my cooch

It's so weird to me they all act like she's hideous, but she's hotter than Pryce or that fat brunette.

>GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY FACE

>GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY ASS

Don't mess with meth, Beth

Don't mess with meth, Seth

Don't mess with meth......Gwen-eth

Fuck I miss this show. I haven't thought about it in so long!

That being said, I'm glad they didn't beat it completely to death and let it end.

So this isn't on Netflix. How do I watch episodes legally?

Hulu :^)

Fuck

Thanks though