WWYD thread cont

WWYD thread cont

Is my buddy out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

everexcessive.tumblr.com/post/143161135784/the-return-of-the-slink-the-flexible-20-inch-toy)
sendvid.com/2s6zx21w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

where's my story buddy

Bump for greentext?

I guess he took off. damn..

Well, reply for reply

would love to see those long legs wrapped around me while I fucked her cunt

She's the stereotype of the goody two shoes religious Southern girl; dad's a Southern Baptist pastor, barely dates, the whole shibang.

id give anything to gang rape her

Is this that southern christian girl again? jesus I'd fuck her from behind while she is gagged and cum all over her tits
would eat her out and finger her till she cums then bury my cock in her ass

pic related, requested in previous bread, wwyd?

innocence needs to be fucked out of her

grab a gang and bukkake the slut -- get that long hair and cute face covered in cum. Post more of her please

yeah same girl in my op
you get it

pick one and why - have more of each
will reply

tall one with the red hair is the best

is none an option?

her name's Manon - shes a french exchange student

For some reason, when I see her all I think is "goes to nearby prison to volunteer and teach prisoners about Jesus, but accidentally gets locked in with all the lifers overnight"

manon needs to get facefucked hard... got any good body pics?

no lewd ones unfortunately - she's a beauty eh?

i would tuck them into bed and give them kiss on their foreheads :)

second from the right, digging long hair you can grab while slamming that pussy from behind
don't have a lot unfortunately

she looks kind of severe and dominant. Needs to be dominated right back

great ass. More?

A guard is walking around on late night duty, hears clapping sounds and muffled sounds. He walks slowly around to the bars, looks in and sees two massive black thugs, with her on her belly struggling under one of them fucking her tiny body and the other fucking her little teen face. That'd be nice/

What do you think guys?

her name is Megan - continue?

I'd face fuck left, feeling her cute little braces over my hard cock. I bet she lets all the high school guys cum to those baby blues

those tits are amazing. Would facefuck her hard so those tits bounced and jiggled around while I was deep in her throat. Got any cleavage pics?

I got you covered fam. Just had to finish jerking off and saving the shit in a .txt to keep track

Cont. P. 3.6

>"WHY AM I HERE?!" the redhead screams
>"To be trained"
>"TO BE WHAT?! DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME?! MY FATHER IS INFLUENCIAL!"
>"And not here right now."
>"..."

>The redhead goes quiet.
>She looks around again, this time looking for an escape route
>There is none

>Lights go on, she is blinded by clinical lighting as she realizes shes bound to an Operation Table
>Goes into panic again
>"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH ME?!"

>We grin
>Our client had two requests
>One Required us to find a team of surgeons who dont ask questions

Cont.

she's super stuck up.

unfortunately no

They look up, worried for a second that they got caught. Then the guard smiles, turns away, walks down the hallway and starts unlocking more of the cells, so more guys can join in

Thanks for returning! Whats gonne happen to the redhead?

except your'e the wrong one, i wasn't talking about ya, unless you plan on doing one for me too lol

glad you're back

that's cool. Please post more of her -- her friend's worth a good fuck too

want to cum all over that face and degrade her. Body pic?

I love that southern girl. I'd love to fuck her ass while a sermon is going on. Gotta keep her virginity for god

Yep, her dad sitting at home wondering where his little girl is, meanwhile she's screaming on some old black dude's cock with another one ramming her into the bed from behind, her little bubble ass clapping and jiggling, her body dwarfed by the men and her pale skin contrasting to the dark ones around her

She's tiny but that ass is....ffffff

hard to decide -- would have to take turns on all three. The one on the left is smallest, so she'd be fun to spin around on my dick. But the middle looks so stuck up she'd need to get fucked rough

Wwyd, Sup Forums?

I'm here, had a new thread looking for you
You still in this one?

Face

fuck -- looks like a leggy slut. Want to push up that tiny dress and grope her tight cunt. More pics please

Hell yeah man. Grabbing and holding her to you tightly in a closet beside the sermon room after you yanked her in there unnoticed, balls deep in her ass slowly fucking her while her father preached away, his daughter being raped so close to him.

Imagine how her ass cheeks feel pressing into your hips as you slowly push into her, hand over her mouth to silence her.

What was the last thread you read? I refreshed by accident so i can't copy paste, i cant remember all the details and it might take a bit to retype (hopefully you caught the last part)

hell yeah man, posting away. haha

Just so happens it's still open on my tab in case this happened, mi amigo!

"Part 1.

This is closest to the outfit she has on in this story.

You and her are at a party with members form the youth group, people are having a good time and there's actually some beers there. You're trying to socialize but she's amused by a small puzzle type game on a table in the corner. One of the host walks over and asks if she likes puzzles. He points out they have a whole array of stuff like that throughout the house and shows her another small one from off the shelf. She seems like shes starting to enjoy herself so you get back to the conversation you were having. In the mean time he points out the big puzzles and such are down the basement. He leads her down there, but he seems harmless enough and you trust her."

then this was the last one
"He leads her down the basement, asking one of the other male youth group members for a hand moving something. They take her into a dark room and she starts to get nervous until she see's a bunch of brightly colored props and more puzzle trick items. He has her wait there as him and the other man move a large box out of the corner. They bring it into the light where she can get a good look at it (picture related). "Whys it so big" she asked? To please the ladies the man replied and chuckled. She forced a smile even though this man was making her a little uncomfortable. "It's a puzzle?" she asked. "sort of, can you take off your shoes and get inside" She reluctantly removed her shoes and wiggled her toes in her tights. He opened 4 doors on the box one by one, revealing it was a stack of 4 and not just one long one. She became curious and interested in this again. "Go on just stand in there" She did a few quick poses as if to model the box a finally stepped inside. She was a prefect fit, her neck and ankles lined up perfectly with the restrains in the box. "Wait she though, why are there restraints" She nervously asked the man about that just as he was tying her in with them also questioning "what kind of a puzzle is this?" He said "it's a human puzzle, you (girls name) you're part of the puzzle now" and then closed the doors one by one. He grabbed a stack of 2x2 stainless steel blades from the side of the box that she hadn't noticed before. They were sharpened on one edge, and had a plastic handle on the other.

(continued)"

that ass doesn't quit. And tiny is good -- the contrast between her and the huge guys reaming her is hotter that way. That pastor's daughter needs to get assraped

Cont. P. 4.5

>The brunette eats silently.
>She must have figured out that if we wanted to kill her, we would have allready done that
>Bad mistake
>She eats a meal that is nothing more than a sad masquerade for the intregients
>Strong aphrodesiacs
>Spanish-Breeding-Bull-gone-asexual-tumblrette-aphrodesiacs
>Might kill her if overdose, but for the lolz

>She finishes eating, still about an hour until the immediate effects kick in
>She waits silently, obviously thinking
>Research (the redheads dad) told us shes on top of her year in university
>Cool Calculating type
>We look at the clock from time to time while our Sup Forumsros and the femanons play some games or fuck around

>Its time
>We see her getting red
>Eyes get a bit fuzzy
>"What... have you done to me?"

>"This is the next test."

>The door opens and a slink on a rolling tray is pushed inside.
>(everexcessive.tumblr.com/post/143161135784/the-return-of-the-slink-the-flexible-20-inch-toy)

>"You will put this into your Ass."

>"W... wh... what? you cant be serious..."
>Silence

Cont.

Don't forget going with this as her outfit.

also, check that out.told yall she had an ass on her haha

loving the downshirt here -- slut's got some great tits. Would love to slap them around while she sucked me off. Got any full body pics?

bitchy slut

alright, good save, I'll work on part 3 if you could find some more leg ware pics of her.

Oh you know it. What's your ideal scenario to do it? here's her being goofy with a friend sendvid.com/2s6zx21w

Thanks for the new part

>what is screenshot

wwyd??

not sly is what screenshot is

totally, lemme look around

jesus that video of her shaking her ass. gonna cum hard to that

think this is the last one I've got
That ass needs some of my dick in it

Her friend is cute too, want me to post some of her?

which poster are ya?

mmm those skinny jeans. Slut has nice legs.

rain cum on that face like noah's flood. Moar

that underwear looks so flimsy. Would be so easy to tear it off her and expose her tight body

Love this slut wearing less

give her that cum

some big titties on her too. More of that body, please

haha, right? God, she has no idea how much of a tease she is