What's /mu's/ opinion of LIL PEEP? Is he the future of emo-rap?

What's /mu's/ opinion of LIL PEEP? Is he the future of emo-rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BR-SUb0B32M/?taken-by=dethbeach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that die young tat will get ever more pertinent as his hairline goes away

Who has cooler ink, Lil Peep, or Stitches?

fucking gay ass hair

There is something so infinitely, neverendingly hateable about trust fund kids that whine about how hard their life is

of course, without any talent. for fucks sake, he literally talks about having sex with girls, 'how they like it on his dick', then whines the next. if i saw this guy i person i would probably have to resist smashing his face, thats how repulsive this faggotry is.

Absoutely irredeemably objective garbage like this and Bones, I absolutely do not get.
I can understand how people like Baha Men or Milli Vanilli, but this kind of shit puzzles me.

These some fucking awful tattoos

Please quit shilling this absolute literal who faggot on my board. Don't you have homework or something?

he's nowhere near 93feetofsmoke doe

>What's /mu's/ opinion of LIL PEEP?

that face tattoo is crawling in my skin tier lmao

who would ever listen to this guy even ironically

>There is something so infinitely, neverendingly hateable about trust fund kids that whine about how hard their life is

top shelf post

can't wait until his 5 minutes are up and he can't even get a job at petsmart because of those abhorrent tattoos

This vapid human piece of dog shit probably sees his son once a month, at most... and that's not because of the restraining order or custody agreement.
Who are the next-level retards that think shit like this is cool?

Kill yourself

His song was on Pitchfork's best songs of 2016 list. He's literally not a literally who.

lol if this is shilling then it's the least effective shilling ever

Oh boy... here we go again... the ride that never ends...

worst "underground" hip hop artist. sings like a fag and his shits all retarded.

would love to see him at 50 though. would be a good poster boy for not getting tattoos

>stealing my name

k

>im """""""""""""""stealing""""""""""""""""""" your """"""""""""""name"""""""""" because you don't see me post
k

total shit

>hey im here for the job interview

lil peep is just rebranded version of crunkcore but people are taking it seriously for some reason

>literal who
meme for those who like to circlejerk Sup Forumscore all day
>shilling
meme for those who forgot to take their risperdol this morning

he doesn't need a job his family are rothschilds or whatever

hes a total faggot and I hate the general idea of him, but I like some of his tracks just for the beat/production. like most "underground" rap he would be garbage without his producers.

JUST

never listened to him but i think it goes without saying that face tats are not the thing to do...

confirmed for never listening to crunkcore or peep

Woah when did he get this lame haircut. I liked his blond and black long hair. The pink was cool to.

>white people

lil peep makes me horny
also i love switchblades (the song and the item))

Really or is this bait?

today i think
instagram.com/p/BR-SUb0B32M/?taken-by=dethbeach

Hellboy was great. I don't get the hate. He's the future of emo trap.

he's a GOAT

greatest tattoos or greatest tattoos?

He seems to do the exact opposite of hiding tattoos in hard to see places. Instead of having them all over his arms, legs, and chest, he has them on his hands, face, and neck.