Why don't you like my podcast Sup Forums?

Why don't you like my podcast Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRSwrSp-Q-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He suffers from that jimmy fallon laughing too much thing

I listen to Spontaneonation, I have his stand-up albums, and he is the all-time CBB MVP. That said, I still get the feeling Paul F Tompkins is probably a total pain in the ass in real life.

But i do love you mr peanut butter

Spont is pretty damn unlistenable. It's so cringey hearing non improvisors try and do improv. They don't know/follow any of the rules beyond "yes and" which is fine for something like CBB where the only game they have to adhere to is saying ridiculous things casually and keeping their story straight for an hour, but it doesn't work if you're trying to do an actual monoscene. I like him, but he should really take a class if he wants to do improv.

Death Authors podcast is GOAT.

Official CBB Power Ranking:
>People who go perfectly with Scott Tier
Jon Gabrus
Harris Wittels (RIP)
PFT

>God Tier
Andy Daly
Seth Morris (specifically Bob Ducca)
Nick Kroll
Lauren Lapkus
James Adomian

>Always great tier
Jason Mantzoukas
Jon Daly
Horatio Sanz
Ben Schwartz

POWER GAP

>Cameron Esposito Tier
Cameron Esposito

I think jon gabrus is way better on i4h to be honest

>I like him, but he should really take a class if he wants to do improv.

He's UCB so he has at least some idea of what he's doing. He tries to keep things on track and is ridiculously good at remembering dangling plot threads when things do go off the rails. I do agree though that some guests are far more up to the task than others. Paul Scheer feeling the need to insert himself to the point where they gave up and just made the entire narrative about him would be my go to example of "why is this happening right now."

I would move swap Seth and James for Jason and Ben since the first two barely show up anymore, plus Scott is clearly having a fucking ball whenever Ben is on.

Needs more Brendon small, he's the best thing to happen to that podcast in a while

>Thomas Middleditch not present in any of the highest tiers

Middleditch is Always Great at the very least

youtube.com/watch?v=xRSwrSp-Q-s

Sorry Paul it's just not the same without Hot Saucerman

BURY THE HATCHET WITH SCHARPLING AND MAKE THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME TOGETHER YOU MOODY FUCKS

harris wittels wasn't funny

Does anyone else get tired of Scott's narcissism and awkwardness?

Because literally who are you

Scott is only funny when he's intentionally ruining a guest's bit

lapkus is so oddly hot. i think the fact that shes hilarious and improvs great with anyone makes her hotter

Listen to the Thanksgiving ep from 2009- he's hysterical.

Sean or Hayes?

>DUDE POTTY HUMOUR LMAO

Uh, no thanks. She couldn't even stop herself on her recent appearance on the tv show. Female "comedians,' etc, etc.

Clearly Sean. Hayes' character is just to smarmy- I feel sticky just listening to him. That and when Sean randomly starts talking like a well educated caveman and asks the dumbest questions in a really serious tone it just kind of does it for me.

Sean genuinely annoys me when he starts talking about politics.

>knowing which is which

Thank you. I've been saying this for years since she started appearing on CBB and then brought all her horses with her. It's this crutch they keep going back to when they can't think of something funny to say.
>When in doubt make the scene sexual! It's hilarious!

I've never been so happy as the time when Andy Daly was on With Special Guest and Lauren tried to randomly turn the scene sexual and he called her out on it like she was in improv 101. Damn near stopped the scene, and she sounded legit embarrassed.

there was a really short lived meme here that PFT was racist, it made me realize that maybe he is. I swear there's almost never any non white people on his show.

On her recent CBB tv appearance, it wasn't like she had run out of material, on the contrary the potty humour was her main prepared bit.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH WRONG, lauren is actually always hilarious and cute and my wife

Dear God, Chris. Just let it got already. The divorce was finalized months ago. You're embarrassing yourself.

maybe i'll start listening

>Cameron Esposito's episode on HDTGM
>she ground the episode to a halt to talk about how great Caitlyn Jenner is

Never knew this. But then I am behind in my podcasts. And dropped her show.

PFT I love you but you're a billion times better as a guest than a host. Your scripted stuff is decent but your responses and retorts are god tier hilarious.

>No Adam Scott
UTU2TM is the funniest thing Scott's done.