I've been playing Overwatch since early October

I've been playing Overwatch since early October.
But I've recently started playing a lot more.
I love playing widowmaker however when ever I play with my friends they make me go Mercy and don't let me play any other hero. And even when I do play Mercy they criticize me and point out every mistake i make. what can i do to make the game more enjoyable?
-Fawxy#1669

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/Fawxy-1669
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play how you want.

Find better friends

Stop playing with your shitty friends, or if you're not the pussy you come off as then just say "no."

I like playing Mercy but they're just really rough with me.

your friends suck. find new friends

Stop playing healer, theyre only scapegoating the healer because they're too immature to accept they got killed for some other reason. That or you just need to get better by playing with people around your skill level

Everytime your friends insult you start sucking a dildo and gag to make them like you better

2 things:

A: Your friends suck. Play whatever the hell you want. If they don't like it, fuck 'em

B: roll whatever the hell you want if you're not playing comp. If comp, roll what you're best at.

Quads checked

First this Try out different heroes in different classes ( tank, attacker, defender and healer ) and find the ones you can play as.

You will always get shit from people for not playing after their minds, just ignore them.

Are you sure that's the right approach?

play ana. she is a healing sniper.

git gud

Heres what you do op

>get good at Dva
>play only Dva
>Welcome to diamond
You may have to switch once you hit like 3200, otherwise, you're set.

Also, Mercy is a helluva lot harder to play unless your teammates are looking out for you and not forcing you out in the open to get heals. If they don't understand that, you're just about better off rolling anything but Mercy

are they really your friends?

Git gud kiddo

overbuff.com/players/pc/Fawxy-1669
Well 36% winrate is really really bad.... Play more. Get placed in comp solo. etc.

you're a pathetic healslut

Why would you say such a thing ):

get better friends

How can you play Overwatch without getting a boner.

I try to main Tracer but I always end up masturbating by the end of the match

same

/thread

you should learn that you're not going to be anything else but a servant for your friends

calling it now: Mercy is a MtF trans

pic related

sometimes I sit in the hero gallery with tracer and just start fapping

You sound like the cum dumpster of your clique

good guess

I love that people saw this as a legitimate cry for help and didn't realize it was just a setup to get called a healslut.
4/10 op, i appreciate your kink but this is as transparent as it gets.

moar

Mercy needs a GIMP skin

Quit trying to DPS. Just accept that you're a submissive healslut for your friends.

start playing solo more

blizzard knew exactly that rule 34 was gonna explode when they released overwatch
I'm just using the characters for what they were made for

...y-yes sir.

man the fuck up, jesus christ dude

also if you play widow on offense or king of the hill you're probably a piece of shit human being

I think "cosplaying a Blizzard character at every conceivable convention" was more one their mind...

more

Perfect symmetry.