Alright Sup Forums it's that time again

Alright Sup Forums it's that time again.

Whats your opinion on Black Lives Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q89WTX2sllE
imdb.com/title/tt0114558/
youtube.com/watch?v=fvipWeAfC_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't matter.

They don't.

/thread

If black lives matter so much maybe blacks should stop killing each other.

Black Lives Matter?

Not As Much As Harambe's

Only time they shout black lives matter is when the black man is killed by a white. Therefore it is a racist organization that does not have my support.

Not as well put as it could be but exactly right.
They have black only meetings and refuse to discuss brothas killin brothas

I don't give a fuck, you gringos can keep on killing each other.

Black lives matter to blacks, they benefit no one, they give nothing and ask for everything, theyll treat everyone around them like garbage then act like the world is against them.

its like a race born to be hated

"Must fucking hang"

You fucked it up, you fucking jackass.

As a black user. I can't stand them they prorest here in Florissant on the highway and I can't get to work on time because they block everry inch trying to prove something. Next time I am running them over

Kek

Didn't know they were protesting in Missouri, weird.

Black communities are racist.
They demand equality, society give them equal opportunity; "ah aint gonna wurk fo nufhin"
Society cuts costs, gives welfare, free food, laws making it even easier for opportunities; "gimme mo free shit yo"
Some blacks try to get out of the impoverished slums; "whatcha doin, kid, yo race traiter uh sumtin? yo becomin whyyyt, gonna havta killz U"
Society takes away from hard working people, reduced their value, blocks their opportunity, and gives it to blacks; "crackas repressing me!"
Blacks demand more for free; "foooook all daht sheeet, gonna jus tayk wut i wan"
Blacks get caught, on clear video, committing theft, vandalism, rape, murder; "yuz cant jail me dat racist, i dinidu nufhin"
Blacks are about 13% of the population, commit %60 of crimes, %80 of murders, 98% of the murder of blacks.
Armed black is shot in the middle of committing a crime; "yu racist pigs, we gonna protest"; blacks loot and destroy their own neighborhoods...
Blacks are blacks own worst enemies.

Racist organization.

If they weren't claiming superiority, the name should be "Black Lives Matter Also" - that's what they claim their message is. Instead it's "kill whitey" and "Pigs in a blanket; fry it like bacon".

Bro ever since Ferguson these nigs are pissed as a black user It's depressing they don't realize nig on nig crime is higher than white on black

white guy detected

another white guy detected

I don't like them

>Started as a grass roots movements to protest violence against black people by police offers.
>It started peaceful but quickly a large minority in the group started acting violent and calling for the murder of police officers and whites.
>Instead of dealing with this by condoning those actions and hate speech they allowed it to exist.
>This gave legitimacy to that minority, black supremacy group calling for violent actions against whites
>This gave more fuel for the altright

They are pieces of shit that helped give legitimacy to the altright in 2016 and has a large minority that thinks killing white people is a good idea.

>unrelated: why does google keep asking me for sushi?

A collectivist, racist hate organization that masquerades as a victim movement, and blames all their problems on others, rather than working together to fix said problems. Also, they epitomize the "crabs in a bucket" phenomenon.

We can only hope they die out, if they come near me they are getting a bullet or getting run over.

Killing a black person is a lot like saying the "n" word; they do it all the time, but it's only bad when a white person does it.

"There were 762 murders in Chicago in 2016. It was the deadliest year in nearly two decades." That is from a CNN article, they finally are reporting on this now Obama is on his way out

OMG....poetic

Nope nig
Dont blame you man they fucking suck

In some states, it's okay to run them over. They're highway terrorists, so you can do it. Just don't kill them.

respectable nig

/thread

Holy shit that is awesome
(^__^)

slow night in your mom's basement, eh?

This

I've seen a lot of cops laugh or shrug their shoulders when they see somebody run over on a highway protest. It's glorious

Fuck so close

Thanks bro. I just want to say, that white people don't hate black people. Not really. The worst part is that we genuinely want to help the black communities, but then they hold themselves down (with some probable cases of actual racism mixed in) - and then blame it all on white people.

This is, for the most part, just us venting our frustrations.

Hopefully this cocksucker will die so they can stop being funded

Morons need to find a different way of bitching about the police than standing in intersections and interrupting innocent people's lives.

Respect

this faggot lives free in America and tries to destroy it
he can't die soon enough

Kek well it is a highway you think the nigs would learn
True it upsets me when they blame white people for their problems in reality they are the problem
Respect my good sir

What pissed me off the most was the story of some parents not being able to get their child to the emergency room. Had to bring the medics to the car stuck in traffic thanks to those idiots blocking the road

its a racist group who promotes racism against their own to justify their existence and erase responsibility for their own actions
basically if racism disappeared that'd mean when a black person does something bad and is punished it's their own fault. Or if in school they fail it is because they are dumb.

blm just want to keep racism around so that the privileges of being black remain

True

President Obama sponsored domestic terrorist group/10

Fucking well put

An excuse.
Most of the time they don't even know what they're protesting.
They want to act like animals, and they're being praised for it.

It's the KKK with melanin

True

Doesn't mean he's wrong

/thread

Nothing wrong with starting a movement against police brutality and over use of force. But when you name is Black Lives Matter it kind of implies that you want to do what's best for black lives, not limiting yourself to just fighting stormtrooper cops. And when you move into the realm of trying to improve all aspects of black lives then your movement is clearly about more than just the cops.

Fine. But you need to stop rejecting reality. If black lives are so important to you, then it follows that you should act to end the biggest detriment to black lives: other blacks who end black lives. Currently, you're placing the blame on white cops and white people in general while ignoring what's destroying your communities and lives. Massive numbers of children born out of wedlock and growing up without fathers, a culture that idolizes criminals and laughs at education, and endless finger pointing at anyone but yourselves for fostering such a culture.

But no, stay the course. Keep complaining about evil white people or the government while you kill yourselves in numbers that are only mirrored in war zones. Keep making excuses for fathers who abandon their families, keep exhilarating women whose career plans is to have many children and collect welfare. Keep denying reality and acting like children with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed.

Then wonder why you're in such bad shape and blame whitey.

Black lives matter as much as any others, no more and no less.

Nigger lives are not worth shit, and I fully support niggers killing other niggers!

Don't know the difference? Die with the niggers, you fucking liberal snowflake SJW faggot.

Fuck them, if they hate us whites so much we have the right to hate them too

exonerating*

They are a racist terrorist group that are aligned with the Muslim brotherhood to destroy the US.

>when your wife's a freebleeder and likes posing on your hood.

I believe in equality, but it chaps my ass when it's a case of black on black crime and they don't seem to give a shit!

Hes not a nig as you call it. They're us difference between a black man and a nigger. Shit there is even white niggers.

618, Illinois here. Fuck em. Makes good TV, though.

This! You fag!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q89WTX2sllE

#NoLivesMatter

Theres too many people on this plant to begin with, we could stand to thin the herd a bit

1995 called, their want their script back.

> You love that red, white, and blue
> But you hate the black,black, black
> And you try to make me think I did this to myself
> When the drugs I smoke and the guns I tote both came from your shelf
> I never had a dream, cos
> My life is a nightmare
> America's been my bogeyman for 400 years
> 'Are you asking me how I feel? '

imdb.com/title/tt0114558/

Base ideas of the movement are valid, but a lot of misrepresentation//uneducated people making assumptions//dumb people hoping on the bandwagon for the wrong reasons that have ended up corrupting the original message.

I support BLM though and believe its created a lot of dialogue if nothing else.

As a black guy, I feel like they're just making our reputation worse. There's already enough borderline insecure black centric people giving us a bad rep. Added on to the ghetto coonery and aggressive unaprochable behavior and attitude.

they could do better in 2017

All lives matter. Or at least they should.

That's racist!

/thread

White Lives Matter!

No, they really dont.

Theres 7 fucking billion people on this planet and counting, we could trim a couple two tree billion off and we wouldnt miss a beat. In fact wed be better off tbhwyfampailia

>believe its created a lot of dialogue if nothing else.
This has to be the absolute most banal excuse for any movement.
>creating dialogue
Espfuckingcially when it comes to the negro. Every fucking year there are nothing but music, newspaper articles, magazine articles, college ciriculums, movies, marches, memorials, holidays, TV shows, and on and on, all dialogging about the negro.

BLM starts on a lie from some negro lying about some other bigger nigger saying big nig didn't try to kill the cop when the truth is big nig did try to kill the cop.

And you're proud of the dialogue. bravo.

They don't seem to matter when blacks are killing blacks!

My opinion is that they left out the word "don't". Oh well, they are niggers after all, can't really blame them for typographical errors.

Would very much like to see the graphs on this in 2014, 15, and 16

BLM is about Police-on-Black violence. What the fuck does civilian on civilian violence have to do with that? Face: if you're White, the Police are much more reserved in their use of force against you. #BlackLivesMatter

OP, niggers complaining that they're being treated like niggers because niggers are animals which is why we call them niggers!!!FACT!!!

>they killing each other
that is very good and fine. it has to stay like that or improve. just shutup about it.

My grandfather used to always get pissed off when he watched to local news, so one day when i was still a little kid i asked him why he still watches it if he knows hes just gonna get mad

Ahh, he said with a dismissive wave, i only watch it to see how many of em killed each other, at the rate theyre going theyre gonna kill themselves off.

This was in the late 80s/early 90s

COURAGE

Its because blacks are more likely to shoot police rather than following police instructions.

because white people are generally respectful in their encounters with police where as niggers are constantly hiding shit, reaching for weapons and immediately talking shit and playing the race card.

"sir your tail light is burned out, just wanted to let you know, and give you a warn-"

"man nigga what i do? what i do? you pull me over cause im black? nigga i dindu nuffin. nigga ima bust yo white cracka pig ass. lemme reach behind my seat suddenly and suspiciously now."

well yes, they still reproduce more than they kill each others. that needs to be fixed.

I live in the Bay Area of CA and even out here in this liberal stronghold, it/they are a dead issue.
Cute catch phrase, but I'm SURE the leftovers from Occupy created the BLM. Same leaderless bullshit, same goofy white people "fighting" on behalf of black people, THEN blank people get fucked up by the cops because white people started shit.
They aren't racist, just stupid. If Black Lives actually mattered to BLM 'members' then they would protest every time a black guy killed a black guy, but they don't. They also only fuck up their own neighborhoods versus anywhere else.

If they wanted to get ANY point across, they would march peacefully to the richest, whitest neighborhoods in their cities - easy to get the liberal whites to join in if they literally show up at their front door.

Call it 'All Lives Matter' because asians and latins aren't going to join in any big numbers if it doesn't talk to them....asians don't really give a shit anyway.
Rein in the idiots who are breaking shit or else cops will see all black people as the same.

Finally, those in the streets are these candy-ass millennials who are all OCD and ADD as fuck who have the attention span of a fruit fly.

Fuck BLM. Bunch of niggers bitchin about how hard they have it, while they cut class from elite universities that they go to on some special scholarship, and were admitted because of racial preferences.
Perpetuators of one fucking bullshit hate crime hoax after another.
Lie all fucking day long and when challenged, play the race card.
BLM and their supporters can die in a fire.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fvipWeAfC_c

Idiotic hate group feeding off of white guilt and PC/victim culture.
Not an opinion so much as it is a fact, but I think you get where I'm coming from.

Black Lives Matter?

They can all go kill themselves, they're all annoying, whining bitches.

Is it racist for a cop to be quick with a gun or tazer when in black communities people literally get killed over shoes or wearing the wrong color shirt? If i were a cop id be fucking terrified to go into a high crime area in places like detroit or southern cali or chicago, life is not considered precious by the desperate. If black communities took a more proactive approach to moving drugs and criminals out of their community the cops wouldnt be NEEDED in the first place, if millions of dollars werent moving through the local gangs hands there would be no ATF no special gang task forces none of that stupid shit. I cant get too mad though, if i were an honest black user and i grew up in a rough neighborhood i wouldnt want to fuck with any gangs or cope either id just keep my head the fuck down, i think really thats what we are seeing, not everyone is a criminal or an addict in these places but their neighbors are, the people they run into everyday on the street are and they just wanna pretend they dont exist and get on with their day and i honestly cant blame them... its really a sticky ball of yarn and i guess you really cant save everyone i just wish these kids in these places would recognize life can be so much better if you dont make a big mistake early on and also try to learn a skill or several ane do your best to master them.

And you're called a UT if you say anything