Good evening, Anonymous! How's 2017 treating you so far?

Good evening, Anonymous! How's 2017 treating you so far?

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you hugging a door?

What's up, Reimu-chan?

Even doors need love sometimes.

First January thread, yaaaay~
She and that door have a very nice relationship, you leave them alone!

Doors have feelings too

I guess you could say that about The Doors.

Yadda yadda, I give advice, yo.

You know, the usual. I played Pokemon Moon at work today. And then for hours after I got home. There are so many I want in my party! It's heartbreaking when I have to switch one out!

Sending them off to rot in the PC boxes, eh? Everybody has done it lol.

Hello

Slooooow.

Bell here

Playing HoI4 and posting, hows everyone today

Yeah, I try to catch 'em all but I'm surprised at how many I legitimately want to have in my party... I thought I'd be more willing to pass them up!

Honestly I do the same thing. I'm just too lazy to switch them out.

Reimu!

Hi Christina.

I have yet to go back for any of them, but I'm not very far in the game yet either. I've caught something like 21 Pokemon by the time I got to Route 2.

So, what country has the tastiest food?

So slooow.

England.

Germany and Switzerland

-Bell

Hi, Reimeow.
How's your thread doing so fur?

Go round up all the Steam group members in person, because I'm pretty sure the notifications don't work anymore.

Farther than me. I don't have either Sun or Moon. I'm still working through Pearl. That's how far I'm behind on these games lol.

Italy

You're slow.

Yes, you are, but don't feel bad about it.
>when your food is so bad vinegar improves it
Your fetish for Germany makes me doubt you a little, but Switzerland's got a good record on cheese and chocolate.
Don't even bother asking. These non-kitties don't understand us, you know?

how is everyone doing today?

The cat puns....they burn.....

I got the notification. Maybe they just have theirs turned off?

Nah man, German foods are good. France is ok, Brit food sucks (if vinegar makes is better it must be pretty bad), Italians have good food, and the Swiss cheeses are to die for.

But hey, you gotta feed the Fourth Reich somehow.

-Bell

It's pretty slow. I think we bored Reisen to death already.

Oh, this is the first one I've touched since Yellow. I wasn't really into Pokemon but a lot of people recommended it strongly so I asked for it for Christmas.

Zimbabwe.

Oh look, a blue Beerus. Hi, god of blustruction.
After three autocorrects, I roll with what I got. :P

Nope~ Who says, huh?

What pokemons are you currently using in your team? I'm super curious, what kinds of pokemons would a shrine maiden use? Lots of psychic type maybe? Anyway! If you need any help improving your team just ask me u.u i love building up teams sooo much :3

There's a message for you on Steam u.u just telling you~ It's the Arctic btw, ice is pretty tasty.

You monster! How could you throw them in the box like useless toys! You should train every single one of them instead u.u even the useless Butterfrees.

I only have a few friends on my steam friends list though. ;w;
Fite me irl m8
Do you want to go?
Hello... you (I don't know your name)

Hey hey

I would like a fortune cookie for this year

I was waiting until this year for it

-Sweet Roll

Anyone manage to find Vegemite in a store in the US?

So I got Rabi-Ribi. Fun little game.

Why would you want to do that?

I usually play it whenever I'm traveling, which is why it takes so long for me to complete a game.

Eh, I can respect that.

The goal of them game is to catch 'em all, not train 'em all.

I'll knock your fookin' 'ead off, I swear on me mum!

Rolling. Want to see if my little be life will continue to suck this year

Vegemite? Nigga we have the butter of the peanut

-Bell

Eh, I like trying odd foods.

Hello i'm Kurisu i'm kinda new here nice to meet you

Yeah, I got the notification, although it's likely because I'm less autistic than you guys.
Also an unread chat message that I was wanted in a game of 100% OJ.
>Zimbabwe.
HAHA, it's the BAZINGA catchphrase of the Sheldoop from the Big Bong Theeroy???
I'd like to say I'm more like Whis, except when I tried to a Multiverse I accidentally a Multiverse which could be counted as destruction, and that makes me sad.
I bet you listen to soft rock, don't recycle, and have an outie bellybetton.

Exactly!
I'm so sorry.

*hugs the moo*

And?

I've gone outta my way to go to Noodle Shops in NYC China Town to get shit with smoked intestines and Live.

I Just enjoy trying odd foods

>I'm so sorry.
And?

*sits on the moo*

*snuggles the moo*

Remember, Reimu has eaten dirt before.
Reisen's not a whole lot of fun without Tewi anyway. :3

*nuzzles the moo*

It's ya boi, Nico.

Find some wierd peanut butter then

We dont eat 'roo shit over here

You weren't saying anything! Not that there's anything going on. I didn't think a busy bunny like you would stay and lurk!

Current team:
>Torracat
>Pichu (just caught, replaced Meowth)
>Magnemite
>Misdreavus
>Ghastly (just caught, replaced Slowpoke)
>Abra (just caught, replaced Butterfree)

The three that got replaced I was using pretty often, but I wanna level all of these guys up too. Especially Abra... the poor thing can't do anything except escape from battle.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

I don't even see the option for that anymore... and it didn't notify me, when it used to.

It's a thread

Jeez, I'm just kidding! I don't know of any place to get that here, though, no. Sorry, user.

Ufufufu~ I like to surprise people

I know. And it doesn't hurt to ask. I think some of my actual regular grocery stores might carry it?

Not for much longer, seeing as you decided to drop in.

>*hugs Anonymous*

>*is sat on by Anonymous*

>*snuggles Anonymous*

I'll treat it like it's a thread and if it wasn't a thread that's fine, I guess

Sup overgrown smurf man

*flip*

Ah, I see, well, I hope you enjoy it here, the name is Neptune but I often get called Nep or so.

I've been forgetting my pics, fml.

Are you ever planning on catching a Mimikyu?

I kinda want to catch one just because I feel sorry for it

Well, if I ever get sun or moon

If I get a 3ds

If I actually want to get a 3ds

-Sweet Roll

>717501394
>*shrugs at Anonymous*

>717501439
>*is spat on by Anonymous*

>717501471
>*strangles Anonymous*

Ehehe... well, you sure surprised me!

>overgrown
No, I'm just big-boned
>or so
Yeah, you neglected to mention that the 'or so' is usually 'faggot', 'bully', 'shitface' and 'that guy who got his dick stuck in an eggbeater.'

That's pretty goofy.

Thank you Nep i'm glad to be here it's actually werid i usually lurk and roll

If I see something, I'm gonna catch it. That does seem like one I'd put in my party for at least a little while though.

Why not try, then? Can't hurt, right?
Hehehe. Not a bad plan.
~~~~

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

>3D
Uh, you don't get to bring real women.

Why do you reply to the spam? Are you a dummy?
Hopefully you'll get used to it, I hope to see you around often, you sound decent so far.

Hello!

I have a bad habit of always rushing though these games. I usually just get the pokemon that I think I may need until my party is full.

*naps on the moo*

Ah well that's a pretty nice team! Just wait until Mismagius becomes a Misdreavous and you'll be able to nerf your opponents pretty bad with all the status moves, actually you said you skipped a lot of generations and still managed to build a nice one, since there aren't many multiple pokemons with the same type, what sucks a bit is that to obtain the last evolutions of Ghastly and Abra you need to trade them, Hikari has the game too, you can get her to help you for that! As for the moves, i can help you with that ^.^

Have fun catching all the pokemons now that there are so many of them though...

*strokes the moo*

Thank you yeah i want to be here often, how is your night/day so far?

>Why not try, then? Can't hurt, right?
True. Especially since this is near NYC, so we should have enough of a selection, and if all else fails, there's Amazon and the ethnic shops in the city

i'll take a tarot

what's the cards say about employment/work?

I heard that mimikyu is a pretty rare pokemon, also hard to catch

BUT YOU CAN ALSO FUCKING HIGH FIVE IT.

I also noticed that popplio's is the only water type starter to not to have a badass final evolution, kinda sucks

-Sweet Roll

Why is this funny

But, but... catch them all...

I'm in zero rush. I'm still one Gen. 4.

There's a Steam group?

I may catch them all once I'm done with the elite four.

-Nico

R-Reimu, my peepee feels weird...

youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI

Why are you feeling your urine?

you're fuckin wierd dude

-Bell

Maybe you have an infection user

Yup, "Reimu's Thread Friends", look it up and join if you want notifications!
Oh, uhm, well, my life is reaaaally boring, I only help people and chat with others, what about you? How did your holidays go?

alright

-Nico

Dunno

I-It's ok, user

It is? Wh-What do I do about it?

I'm getting a little scared...could you please hold my hand?

Pretty good, nothing exciting but is good to be with family once in a while, if must feel good to be helpful

Your bunny ears look a bit fake....hmmm, what about that roundy metallic thing
that looks like a pin?

It's because an Alien laid its eggs in it, and now they're hatching.

can i reroll?

I never rush through any game! I try to squeeze all the enjoyment I can out of it each step of the way before I get too far in the main story or whatever.

I may have skipped a lot of Pokemon games, but I've played enough RPGs to know my way around an elemental weakness wheel!

...actually, since I haven't looked up anything about this game... the weaknesses do kinda throw me off sometimes. I guess it's because a lot of Pokemon have more than one type?

>*Reimu's arm is falling asleep*

Ooh...

Someone I work with is going to trade me the other two starters next time we work together.

Yep yep.

Same question.

Sounds like a personal problem, dude.

By all means.