AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b7tQeABHFbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your current cocktail?

600 mg clozaril
2 mg clonazepam
30 mg prozac

Do you have more positive symptoms than negative symptoms or vice versa? I'm sorry.

I'd say about 1/2 and 1/2

Have you ever been hospitalized for it? If yea, how many times?

Once against my will, twice more voluntarily

positive symptoms?

What accounted for the one against your will?

I have diagnosed cotard's delusion, rate me OP

That was the first time, before I was diagnosed. Couldn't hold down a job and looked sketchy AF

How did your family take it when they started to notice your symptoms?

how old were you when you started showing symptoms?

Positive symptoms counts as added effects such as hallucinations and delusions, and negative symptoms like dissociation, apathy, paranoia, clouded thoughts etc.

who am i taking to?

I was homless and out of touch for most of it. When my aunt finally saw me she flew me back to Ontario and then my mum had me admitted.

Like 5 lol

doesnt work like that

hi Jacob

Damn Im sorry bro I hope you're doing better now

Well I've been suffering through this shit for the better part of my life. Meds (and not having to work) have made it much more comfortable.

Do you get social security disability benifits?

do you have friends? wife childrens?

hey bob!

Yep. I get $13000 a year, subsidized housing, free drugs, dental, glasses, and places like the food bank are all available to me.

my name is Jacob, first name?

Do you actually see things or is that just people fucking around

Do the med help much? I mean, what are your current symptoms? And what are the side effects from the meds?

I've seen all kinds of crazy shit. Nothing as vivid as a person standing infront of me, but pretty close to that.
The side effects suck massive dong. I'm switching meds in the spring because I keep gaining weight.

The most horrible thing that still happens is physical sensations. I hear voices now and then but they're much more distant

Sounds terrifying thanks schizo

Yeah, I know 2 paranoid schizophrenics and the side effects often make them go off the meds.

You seem MUCH more lucid than they do; having a coherent conversation with them is nearly impossible.

Probably because I always take my meds

So, without the meds, does the word salad kick into high gear?

unanswered question. Mine actually
plz respond faggot bro

I don't follow

But the answer is probably I don't know because I've always taken my meds

Few friends, no wife or chillins.

Why have you been avoiding your daily security briefings? You really want to piss off the NSA?

What different medications have you tried?

>word salad
It's a term for disjointed and rambling speech patterns.

olanzapine and clozapine
Before I was put away ya

Another schizophrenic here, I have mainly negative symptoms, apathy, disassociation, and sometimes clouded thoughts/it's hard to concentrate on something for long. And hallucinations, auditorial and visual

So, what about you? Are you diligent with your meds, and are they somewhat effective?

I'm guessing you're not self-sufficient?

youtu.be/b7tQeABHFbs

What were some of your main delusions before the meds?

>And hallucinations, auditorial and visual
What are they like?

classified

I quit taking them about a month or so ago, and I think I am fairly self sufficient, I don't need someone to look after me if that is what you are asking

For me, the auditorial ones were telling me to hurt/kill people, and the visual were mainly kind of human like shadows in the corner of my eye every now and then