/b what's the best way to suicide... barely feeling something

/b what's the best way to suicide... barely feeling something

note: in my country there's no guns allowed .. so i dont have one. and i wont stream it also

Steam or gtfo

Nigger

steam ?

just chug on heart pills i was planning it for the 7th this month but my mom got cancer and i have to make sure shes fine before that unlucky as always

suicide is not an exit since death is not what you would imagine. You're gonna spend several thousand lifetimes in your existence so doing hero doesn't give you the quitting hand. get up your ass and transform your body,take control over your body until you achieved an amazing physique, and then start adding missions to your life, stuff you wanna achieve.

what do you mean that you "barely feel something"?

I think I feel the same sometimes

i feel you /bro also thx for the idea.. i will look for some here at my house.

or just pull yourself together and carry on

rebirth is not real you retard. what are you, hindu?

i dont know how to replay i ussaly just browse for memes but i am feeling empty since 2013 do keep in mind that you arent the only one which will be in pain seucide only leads to the pain being passed on someone else
i am waiting for the 2 people in my life to pass away so i can just vanish and be forgotten

thats actually a good hint but man i've done that before and really worked but what happened to me and what i decided and the things i couldn't keep make me do that i've been more than what we can call strong and i was kind with people ... but now im tired and my life is gone

literally what the word mean ... now im just a box with nothing inside...

you can work around it i have used alot of methods to keep my self from doing it life hits hard but if you are here there's still hope i wouldnt go for it give it some time it could get better since it did get better for me a couple of times but i ussaly screw it up myself and blame myself for it bonus points if you are more than a 7/10

just look at it from a 3rd person prespective be creative and think about the people that would miss you and look at a way they would you know the story about the pregnat girl that killed her self because of lack of support and hate
then everyone said she was a great person etc etc
you can always get proffessional help.
do consider on your action because it could lead to even more pain its an endless cicle from pain it starts with pain it end and vise versa

OP here
just like me ... im gonna tell my story if the thread doesnt die while im typing

sharing the pain does help but nothing eases it aslong as you stay away from things that make you ignore it drugs,alch,etc you should be fine also i suggest getting a close friend to share your toughs with

It's bad form to leave before the match is over, even if you're losing. All the same, here's the "Quit to Desktop" button. See you later.

OP
>be me
>2k9
>most popular guy in school
>i was a dick
>friends doubt i could get the new nerd girl's number and call her to a date
>Challangeaccepted.webm
>after 4 weeks trying i finally got it
>she was totally different from me
>she used to watch japonese cartoons(anime) [in wich i watch today)
>and i used to go out to party everyday and get alot of girls

OP continues
>she ask me why im talking to her because no other people in school used to talk with her
>i said i liked new friends...
>1 month talking with her and finally managed to go out with her
>we went to a amusement park and she talked about her
>i wasn't even giving her mutch attention...
>at the end of the date i took her home and asked for a kiss...
>she said no
>triggered.exe
>next day everyone was congratulating me and paying me cuz they have done a bet if i would fail or win
>i kept on trying to know her better ..

How would you know rebirth is not real? because you've been told all your life?

I can't understand your typing

OP, just carry on, man.
Life's tough, i know, but suicide is not the correct answer. Get help, find someone to talk to.
Find something that you really love doing, and keep doing that, let it drive you.

OD on Tylenol. There is no coming back. Takes you a few days to die, and you're awake every second of it, knowing that your death is coming.

Rebirth isn't real. Souls don't exist. 'You' is nothing more than a pattern of neurons. When the neurons die, the pattern ceases to exist.

OP continues
>1 month more talking to her and trying to know her better...
>she said that i could only kiss her if we start dating
>so i did ...
>i barely knew i was in love with her because i was too dumb to know it
>she shows me a different world of what i have lived so far... she shows me how chill is good
>i was completly in love with her.
>and then things went bad
>one day we had a discussion
>we went d with each other and she ran for her house and i did to mine
>next day i receive a phone call telling me that she was hit by a car that day and died...

all i hear is shallow understanding, stuff you've been indoctrinated to believe your entire life, things society told you smart and sane people all universally agree on

OP continues
>i felt like i had no ground when i recieved that cal... i just dropped my phone and started crying.
>i was ready to apologize with her
>but she wasn't here anymore
>as i was trying to carry on i noticed that all the "friends" that i had that made me the most popular guy in school were all fake
>past one year my dad tells me im moving to other school
>i went depressive

Honestly if I could still feel any empathy I would feel bad for you. But I don't.

Im completely empty

There is always enough oxygen to stay alive until someone comes for help, make sure to buy the right tanks

Oh and op, the only "painless" way would be to put your house on fire and take strong ass sleeping pills, keep in mind that things do get better though so please hang on user, tell me about your problems first

user you'll be fine be strong

OP continues
>new school
>new people
>depressive me
>make some weird friends and keep on going with my life
>after some time i stopped being depressive
>2k16
>19 years old
>met a weird beautiful ginger and she had a crush on me
> i was 6 years without kissing a girl
>i said no to her 3 time but she kept on chasing after me
>one day i simply accepted and we started to go out
>we used to talk alot about random things
>i was really attracted to her

NOTE: I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WHILE I WAS DEPRESSIVE I FAILED SCHOOL 3 TIMES...

somebody else had this finally

that was years ago

i know the pain of loosing a loved one i myself had loved hard and that person just forgot i existed since i couldnt meet her 24/7 she just slowly debugged me out of a person to cuddle with kiss and so on she just decided since its not 24/7 attention and left me for someone else i still think about her from time to time but those are good memories and you need to cherish them you cant cherish them while you are dead

OP continues
>My grandfather dies
>he was very close to me
>i went very sad
>she was there for me all the time (the ginger)
>past a week i asked her if she would like to date me
>she said yes
>i was so happy that i could freeze that moment and live forever there
>i start knowing her better and know her story
>she have been sexually abused as a child
>she had some pretty bad ex boyfriend that was totally a dick with her
>we used to be perfect together
>i was doing good in school because of her
>my parents always told e terryble things because i was bad at school
>i had my ginger so i felt like i didn't need anything else in the world

your relationship is not "losing a loved one" in the sense that they got fucking slaughtered into oblivion. get out of here with your weak shit, fucking embarassing

"I LOST LE LOVED ONE"

fair enough but it is sitll emotional pain never the less i aggree with you its not as traumatising and painfull as literraly loosing someone sorry if i triggered something deep i ussaly dont aim at posting on Sup Forums alot esp in B but i saw this post.

Of course it's emotional pain, don't worry my guy i'm easily triggered but i don't really mean it. have a good day

kek

OP continues
>3 months after my granpa died my grandma also dies...
>and there i was ... feling bad again ... but i wasn't depressive
>i never had a big family only my grandparents my parents and my lil sister...
>but we were very close
>i started to go bad in school again and my parents started to yelling at me very bad
>they were upset with a reason...
>if i fail one more year i will get kicked from the new school
>my gf was there with me everytime.. crying with me
>8 months with my gf and she said she's going to her grand parents house thats far from here and couldn't take me with her
>i was ok about
>a week before she travels i was receiving my final exams
>i failed school once again
>wasnt 100% my fault. i had a teacher that had hes own method of doing the questions and didn't accepted the others..
>me and half of my class failed the year
>i got kicked from the school
>my gf was there with me all the time by my side.

OP continues (ITS ENDING)
>1 day before she travels
>we went to the shopping mall and had a pretty good time
>i noticed that this girl is my life... is my everything..
>she was sad and so do i
>i took her home
>next day while she was in the car going to her grand parents house i notice she's acting differently
>i ask her why
>she says its nothing
>day 12/31/2016
>she text me saying its over...
>i just lost the last person that care about me besides my parents
>i went very depressive
>she says she wants to discover herself and live a idependent life...
>she said she wasn't feeling happy anymore
>she said she will carry on with her dreams
>i just couldn't do a thing
>she's decided to do it
>shes right and i'm just a loser
>i let her go ... she was the last piece of me that kept me going..
>now she's texting me saying she still want to be friends
>and all i feel is nothing..

i just want this life to end.

why did she break up with you? what a pussy. texting you...

>what's the best way to suicide
the only people who know that aren't here anymore

OP, there are lots of kind of girls like that one. Saying that lame ass excuse. Basically what she said is: "i wanna fuck more men".
You said you loved the anime girl, tho you didn't mention nothing about you missing her or etc.. maybe you just liked her but didn't actualyl love her.

JUMP OFF TALL BUILDING AND DO A FLIP, FAGGOT!!!

i tried to commit suicide lots of times. last time was the 8 of november of 2016 i think. Almost died. I took a shit bunch of sleeping pills.

man.. i kind understand her... we live in Brazil, here's a fucked up place to live... you need a good job to maintain a house and stuff and to get a good job you need a good school and where im going right now its not the best... (i used to study in one of the best schools) and she doesn't want to feel bound she wants to go out she wants to do her stuff and im more likely to stay at home... ofc i did go out with her alot of times but not as mutch as she would like to

i did miss her and i think the ginger just came out to me and made me feel a way better

thats quite painfull and i do know how that out of no where feels mine wasnt even announced she just stopped either way OP i think you should give it a shot or two with a new person you miss love in your life unlike me you actualy seem like someone with decent odds its a hardship being heart broken like that but the sun will someday shine on your garden either way just carry on and meet a new person the pain you suffer is just the lack of someone close to you to vent and share with theres alot of women out there and people that feel the exact same way you just need to move on and take the hit i wish i could say the same about my personal story but i dont have the energy or want to make a thread about i think you just gotta relax abit you seem to be burned out just find a way to relax i ussaly hit up the gym

also before i fall asleep like a mongoloid since i havent slept in 36+ hours you just need to stop overthinking it you are in your prime youth theres plenty of fish in the sea

last one
two words: Casual Sex
Thank Me Later on that one nothing more refreshing but it does get boring over time and stops working as a way to get the bad thoughs out

this /bro i do got it but when my first gf died i made a promisse that i would life for the girl that deserves me... and i found her we were planning to get married and stuff ... we were the best couple ...
i used to go to the gym now im just like you ... out of energy for everything... and feeling bad as fuck ... all i do is play some games with my shitty as computer. because i also dont have money to buy one or new games.. i have only just a few

i did alot of casual sex while i was single.

but that was just... cold...

well,still better than my side of the coin just carry on things get better with time its proven to me and to you its about being strong enough to keep taking steps just because those 2 didnt work out dosent mean there wont be a 3 or a 4 or a 5 just live it to the fullest sadly i wont have that joy since i think i might be leaving around feb/march worst case scenario april when my mom is fine since i am weak but i will try my best during this last period to see if thinks could get bettered might aswell make a thread if i make it out alive

If you can't do it get a cop to do it for you. Find one with a shotgun so you have less chance to end up retarded.

spotted the atheist

i feel you man... stay strong for her memories of you

Im going to be real with you homeboy. You ain't got shit left in life.
The world is now your oyster and you can do whatever the fuck you want, you want to die anyways.
Stop giving so much fucks about shit that won't matter anymore anyways when you're dead and try to enjoy life by doing shit that you always wanted to do. Or do new things. Get some std's and shit, you want to die anyways. Become a fucking god and maybe you will want to live again. But for fucks sake don't waste this life by ending it so soon.
Lights on fella, stay bright. People come and go.
And remember the wise words of allah: "Fam is lit 100 allahu akbar"
Fucking go fight isis or something, that's some real intense and noble shit(just laying some idea out there)

hahha thx user. nice words... i didn't say i wasn't going to enjoy my last moments

Tried to kill myself a couple weeks ago by consuming an entire bottle of pills. Wouldn't recommend if you have family/friends close by, It takes too long. Friend took me to the hospital about half an hour after that and here I am. Just try doing it alone or just jump off a roof or something. If your problem is not solvable at all, that is. If not, we're always here to help you out mate.

OP I have seen many people like you, in fact a few months was the same, but if you continue with plan matatare you will not win anything, do not run away life is usually very hard with us but we can always go ahead somehow, I am In one of the last cyber of my country I have nothing, I know how you are feeling but even if you do not believe the best things are to come

Inhale shit loads of helium.

is this mexibro from the other night?

Don't commit literal suicide, commit yourself to abandoning the person you are and striving to become a better one. Do the opposite of everything (or nothing) you're doing. If you're sitting there doing nothing, stand up and exercise a bit, do squats/crunches if you want. You might be bit out of breath if you're not in shape, but you should feel like you've accomplished something.

damn bro, the nerd girl getting hit by a car really hit me in the feels. I'm so thankful I've never experienced anything like that. My best friend tried to kill himself twice, but they were attention attemps and weren't too serious, but that's it.

I'm just super depressed because I'm a failure at everything in life despite everything starting out so well and having so many opportunities. I fucked each and every one of them up and I turned into a pathalogical liar just to feel slightly better about myself and keep me going. I feel so sorry for my dad "who is still supporting me, blass him, he's such a good person always helping everyonme at his expense) I just wish he would kick me out and disown me like I deserve, so I have the ability to just "wander off and go missing." Sadly I'm the last heir to the family name and if I don't have kids I let down my entire family, so they are still tolerating me, hoping I stop being such a failure at some point.

They never really say it, but from the hints and I can just tell that they are so disappointed in me.

Nothing really bad every happened to me. I was never abused, nothing too bad ever traumatized me... my parents split up but that was about it. I'm just a spoiled and wasteful idiot who threw away his friends and potential and life. I've become such a failure I just wish one day I died in my sleep, or there was an "off switch" to my life. I just want it to eend, but I don't want my family to feel bad or suffer.

This is honestly as straight as it gets. We all die in the end, its just part of existence. But dont go out of your way to do it! Do what makes YOU HAPPY, and fuck everything else. Live life, go wild, fuck all the shit that doesnt matter.

Always get people spouting "world is ur oyster

i kinda understand you user, im just a weight at my parents life and i feel that

I devised a plan once as a way to "honourably suicide."

I'd purposefully wander around in a bad neighbourhood and try to come across a happening where a girl is being abused or something. I will then step in to try to "save" her and undoubtedly I'll have a knife pulled on me or something. Knowing I'll die, I fight anyway and make sure I leave myself open as an easy target. I get stabbed and hopefully bleed out and in my obituary it will say I just tried to do a random act of kindness and help a stranger and died doing it.

That way I get to end my life, some scumbag gets put in prison, and my parents, instead of thinking of me as this waste that they failed (as I killed myself) they think of me as their unfortunate son who just tried to help and got killed.

But I figured the chances of me finding that situation and actually dying from it, instead of surviving is too much of a risk.

nice feet

>ets put in prison, and my parents, instead of thinking of me as this waste that they failed (as I killed myself) they think of me as their unfortunate son who just tried to help and got killed.

i also though about this