She knows your cousin, and she knows people from mopeds in brooklyn...

>she knows your cousin, and she knows people from mopeds in brooklyn. for your own good just move on and focus on getting yourself together, moving out, and getting on with our life, and try to understand that lauren probably won't ever be part of it.
So Brandon had ties with Lauren Mayberry? Can life shit on him anymore then it already has?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god, that thread where he got caught was so depressing. poor dude. i've been infatuated before but like, jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

what the fuck is that relevant to mate

read it.

mate you're showing me this as if i dont know what the 6 degree of separation are

then why did you ask?

i asked how it was relevant to what i posted ya fucking knob

are you retarded? it means Brandon had a connection to Lauren that didn't know of. The "six degrees of separation" has a perfect example here. If he had known he probably would have acted differently but it's late now.

brandon is a fuckwit weirdo, next

go back and read my post. it had nothing to do with any of that. i just said he was a sad motherfucker

ay gurl you wanna fuck me i just trollin

brandon on Sup Forums and irl are two different people. i've known him for 7 years through mopeds and he's a good person. just has his problems like everyone else. he needs to get out of his hometown, parents, and do something different with his life. maybe something he's always wanted to do.
yeah, and i was trying to explain why he feels the way he feels. i feel bad for him and he really needs to just get over her and realize his dream girl is unattainable. the thing about her being a irl version of what he's looking for is depressing

Wait I'm never in these threads but I know about the Lauren waifu-fagging. This thread has interested me. Whats going on? Is some guy that posts in these threads actually obsessed with the thought of being with her?

i also feel that they aren't really angry at each other.Brandon admitting he was trolling and Lauren being after him. i think they want to hear the same apology from each other but it's an ego thing. Brandon can be a cocky asshole, and Lauren can obviously be the same. They're both afraid to admit wrong doing on both sides. it speaks in such volume, certainly in situations like this. Brandon used to support BSA and CHVRCHES. Lauren had issues with people and lumped Brandon into the same as the others. I think it may have to do with her paranoia and thinking people are going to go after her even though Brandon has said before he means nothing by it.

Brandon's said before that he gave emotional support to Lauren on Chvrches facebook when she was being harassed at shows,twitter, and instagram. Then becomes the most prominent figures in the "Leave a Trace" trolling with 7KT. It obviously hurt her and she's after Brandon because of it.. She doesn't hate him as he thinks. I feel that Brandon feels the same way.

The tripfag Brandon is a fan of lauren but used to troll and at some point got found out who he was I think

of course its not real, Sup Forums is like a magnet for certain types of people

people here know who he is irl. he likes pop music more than he'd like to admit, and lauren is the kind of girl he goes for, but everyone knows he can never have.
he's just angry and full of anxiety to know he had a legit connection to her and there's nothing he can do to change things now.

brandon has a heart of gold but he's so socially awkward even though he means well. doesn't speak much until you mention something he likes and he won't shut the fuck up. hahahahah

Wait, Lavren knows Brandon's cousin?