WWYD

WWYD

Another hardcore/snuff/NBM Edition

nbm=natrual body magic

This took off in the past couple, if the girl is hot enough and enough pics I'll do up a quick story, sorry I couldn't get to every ones but hopefully I can get in one or two more good ones before bed.

Is the bro that wanted her destroyed still around. Never found out if you read the last part or what you thought of it.

This should be a pretty easy set up.

No limits

Would definitly throat fuck her making her gag and choke on my cock.

make sure her legs are strapped down and then start turning the wheel, see what bones break first and how long it takes till she tears in half.

any more of her?

moar of her?

Wwyd reply 4 reply

I'd slam her into that sink and rail her from behind, using one hand to pull her hair back so she has a clear view of me violating her.

would gag her and fuck her up the ass, then come in her cunt
would facefuck hard and cover her face in cum
tittyfuck, some anal and come in her mouth, make her swallow till the last drop

also posted this earlier, any new ideas?

I'd bend her into that window and rape her up the ass while slamming the window down on her skull just because of those house numbers remind me of all the damn captchas i have to fill out.

she a model or some one you know?

I would throat fuck her hard and cake her face in cum.

Thats great

Reply 4 reply

Both

Be rough

what ya got guys

how close are you with her?
more pics plz?

She starts bouncing up and down on my cock. I watch her as she moans and looks up loving the feeling of me being inside her. I stare at her tits as they bounce up and down and I decide to grab them and squeeze them. She loves how it feels and starts slamming down on me harder making it feel so good. I then smack her tits and she moans out in lust begging me to do it again so I do. She can't help it any more and her breathing gets louder a she slows down. She lets out a big moan as she cum all over my cock and then looks at me and says "now it's your turn" I grab her hips and lift her up tossing her on her back getting ready to fuck her.

Smack her ass bloody before using her blood as lube to fuck her asshole. Cum on her then pull out and her clean me with her tongue

Any one have a few good pics of a SO, friend, or relative I can do something with?

who, why, how?

very cute, has no idea what shes getting herself into with that pose, would love to take her innocence form her.

shoot her in the head

They all look the same, have them play Russian roulette, winner takes it up the ass over the other 2 corpses.

shes married to a friend of mine

would love to turn her into a total slut having her fuck my friends when the come over

Any more of her? Wondering what I can do while she keeps those tights and leg warmers on.

Her feet look ticklish, that would be a fun place to start.

Plz keep the pics of her coming.

half sister

how old is she?

THREADLY REMINDER THIS THREAD IS CANCER

fuck that little body senseless

How wpuld you do that?

I would throat fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock i would hold my cock deep in her mouth until her face turned blue then j would pull out to let her catch her breath as i fuck her cunt.

Reply 4 reply

When Abbys falling over on the dance floor and is about to be taken away by a couple of guys who are looking to score some easy pussy. I intervene and get her on her feet - she recognizes my face and i can see the drunken lust in her eyes. I smile to my self and call the two guys who were gonna take her over and invite them back to have fun. They pay me 50 bucks each, not that this slut is worth it and we all go back to the apartment. She's asking in taht drunk girl voice who these other guys are, even though her ass was just all over their dicks at the club. I tell her they are two of my friends and she smiles at me..."what a fucking stupid slut" i think to myself. but part of me thinks she actualyl knows whats going on and is playing dumb because the whore knows she wants all her wholes filled back at the apartment.

left has the cutest face, and I would like to gag throat her to bring tears to those beatiful eyes - is the rest of her body also prime? as in more pics

I liked the leg warmers but this would make it a lot easier to bend her over backwards and watch her face as I drill it into her.

her bed looks like it has a good head board, she'd probably be freaky enough to let me tie her to it and start to regret it once im biting her neck and getting hard.

22, this picture is from last year of university

what kind of bdsm torture shit would you do to this pussy and ass? me and a friend have a few ideas like whipping and branding her but we could always use more

wwyd

pick one and destroy them

got more of her?

we need ideas for things to shove up her ass and fuck her ass with too

shes on right. has huge natural tits for an asian

id ask to see some nudes looks like a bangin baody

any of her in stocking/high socks/ tights?

want me to try to come up with a story for her?

how tall is she?

my cock would fit nice

it needs to be bigger than that. something that would hurt her not something she would like

got more? shes asking for rape with that outfit.

I pin Megan down on her back and push my coxk against her cunt. I just thrust all the way in her making her scream. I start slamming in and out of her as i hold her tight body down. Her eyes roll back and she archs her back as I continue pounding her cunt. She begs for it harder and faster so I do. I start pounding this slut and she moans loudly. I can't help myself because her cunt is so wet and tight. I watch as she grabs the sheets and tries to keep her composure as I fuck her. I take a hand and put it on her throat choling her lightly and she love a it's "you like it rough don't you?" I ask and she nods her head as she bites her lip. I keep going and she already has to cum again. As she cum I keep pounding her though making her go wild in lust.

forgot pic

I do have some. Lemme dig em up. Please, yes, come up with a story

Reply 4 reply

yep

I don't like right's hair cut but there's something hot about the red tights. I'd strap her to the wall of balloons behind her and practice my knife throwing skills. After a few "accidents" I would give her the best and last ever sex of her life before she slipped away from blood loss.

5'2

one on the left

wwyd to her tits? we have clamps for her nipples and we're going to cover her entire body in cum from head to toe and fill her mouth ass and pussy with cum but we need more ideas

nice, you know her?
Keep them coming if you got them.

o got you ... wine bottle

not a bad idea. would it tear her asshole up?

wwyd?

i would reverse titty fuck her so she can lick my ass at the same time

start with some titfucking and a blowjob, then
fuck her from behind, spray my cum all over that face
fuck that magnificent ass till she screams, then make her swallow my load

anything that would hurt her?

Consider a story where she's put into a magic trick and raped, more details I have to work with the better though.

We get back to the apartment, the ocean breeze is coming in the room and it is quite hot. Abby enteres first, flaunting her ass in that small black dress, which is now covered in spilt liquor and dusted with some coke from the club. Me and the two strangers we met at the club (one’s a tone black guy and the other a muscular white dude) sit on the bed and watch as she struggles to walk around the apartment, toppling in to the tables and chairs. She wants to dance for us she says, she shakes her ass like drunk white girls do and grinds it on each of our laps in turn, planting her hands up on our thighs for support. We order more liquor and the white guy busts out more coke.