What are the best ways to release aggression?

What are the best ways to release aggression?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.uwgb.edu/alltherage/tag/catharsis-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fight every nigger you see on the street.

physical activity

releasing your spunk deep in femboy ass.

That's not a good answer

What physical activity do you do user?

Fuck a ladyboy. Worked great for me

fap

rape

rape

Rape

fight niggers

either rape or fight niggers.

For fuck's sake

What do YOU guys do to blow off steam?

Hitting your wife in the face. Girlfriend works too if you have one

jack off

Pick up a sport. I took up boxing, and also recommend it.

exercises.

I literally fucked a ladyboy. You asked, we delivered. Now fuck off, kindly faggot

These are legit, I do them semi-regularly. It's like you get to fuck someone like you're raping them, but don't have to worry about charges. All these bitches love getting fucked rough and you being verbal, calling them worthless cumdumps. Hell, women love that shit too, but I'm married.

Rape

Serial Murder.

>What are the best ways to release aggression?

there is no such thing. You calm down with rational thought, not "aggression release"...

Releasing aggression is a myth proven to only make more aggression.

blog.uwgb.edu/alltherage/tag/catharsis-myth/

Try out a physical sport like boxing or martial arts. Not only does it help work off aggression but it helps you get fit too.

Where do I fucking find a ladyboy you genius

This'll probably get ignored because it's a genuine answer but every time I get violent thoughts or feelings I find having sex releases a lot of the pressure. It's probably something to do with testosterone.

I go visit the children's hospital for the deaf, and scream obscenities at them until a nurse kicks me out.

>Being this new

Masturbation, or working out.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

How often do you take it up the arse? Three times a week?

I get lost in the wonderful world of Minecraft.

>Not realizing you're new for failing for bait falling for bats.

Have you tried Thailand?

vote for trump then pretend laws dont exist anymore

>Being this grammatically inept

"Pretend"

Loaded question. Best not to "release" it if you don't want it to come back stronger tomorrow, catharsis is a myth. Try meditation or emotion regulation techniques (psych phd here).

Checking my dubs

I want to fuck one ladyboy not to do a ladyboy-fucking trip

Seriously, hate fucking a trap or an sjw trans bitch up the ass is fucking amazing.

I do think about that, did you just go to an introductory class and start there? How long you been doing it? Do you go every week?

Don't mean to interrogate, just wondering. Would be a very cool thing to do.

Very true, do you do either?

You might have a point.

I worked out for a couple years, off and on, but it just made me really fucking angry, because I didn't have a way to compete with other people. I was always frustrated and unsatisfied

I need to be doing something with other people I guess. So I can beat them. I need that clear sense of beating somebody.

Rape while fighting niggers

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

>failing for bait

Rape a nigger, fighting

>Grammaring not the least

I supported Trump but I don't see how that has anything to do with this

Fuck off. This isn't the fag board. I want to better myself, improve myself, get stronger, be able to fight, etc.

Depends on what youre angry about.

I have this problem. I get angry and rage.
If you play a versus game, im telling you to take a 2 week break from THAT game. It helped me a lot.

In the heat of the moment, quickly get alone. Pretend to pee if you have too. Take a deep breath. Anger takes time.

Remember. When you are angry, you arent thinking clearly; your thought process literally just cant.

Dont try to explain anything while youre still angry. Youll just sound like an ass, unfortunately, because thats what people become when they are angry; asses. The worst thing is when people misunderstand you.

Anger is a Disease. Its spread easily.
Your temper is the only thing you cant get rid of by losing it.

If someONE is trying to make you angry, just get away from them. Do not interact with them. If they make you angry, they have power over you. They can make you lose control over yourself from your own anger. And thats the worst shit, ever. Dont give anyone that.

Good luck user

For real tho, anger is a bitch

just dont be a retarded, impulsive, meathead ape who can't control his emotions to begin with.

if you feel aggression and anger, you're still immature and not evolved. its a sign of imbalance within yourself, its a sign that you literally are not in control of your own mind, body, actions and emotions. fact.

>teach me faggot and not online

An hero

>Language is online and very subtle yes

Checked

because now that trump is president, his supporters think its legal to harass and assault people who are not like them. as if laws dont exist. get it now, fuckboy?

I taught myself how to box. I live in the middle of nowhere so finding a place to learn was not going to happen. I have been practicing for 2 years, and I use a heavy bag. I practice every other day. I'm sure youtube has good tutorials if you also live in the middle of nowhere. It does wonders, improved my confidence, my health and lost a lot of weight.

Wail on a heavy bag then smoke weed.

>I need that clear sense of beating somebody

Become a superhero

Try backpages , or just look up alternative bars and pick one up.
Honestly I'm thinking of just getting a trap gf just because I have a large anal fetish and I've yet to find a real girl who can meet my demand.

>I literally fucked a ladyboy
>calling someone faggot

I want to get into something, like fighting, to take out my anger

I should probably just stop bitching and start doing. Go to a class and see what the fuck happens

>just dont be a retarded, impulsive, meathead ape who can't control his emotions to begin with.
Why not? You gotta be impulsive. Assert your fucking authority. How the fuck else you gonna get ahead in life?

Shooting your classmates

>How often do you take it up the arse?
never

But, releasing anger is for stupid people who enjoy expressing how stupid they are.

Me too.

>this is what liberals ACTUALLY believe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wasn't kidding. People usually become moody assholes if they don't blow a load for a while, hence getting pissed off and needing to blow off steam

fuck you! thats a great answer, faggot.

you sound like a homophobic faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

Fight niggers

But I wank all the time and I'm still a fucking angry cunt

i punch every nigger i see on my street
good workout
good stress relief aswell

go to the gloryhole and rip some faggots asshole apart with your flesh missile

without an external release of energy from built up aggression you subvert those emotions until one day you explode and shoot up your place of work, or cut off your significant others head.
faggot.

>I pretend to be tough on the internet by telling stories about things I never did

ive never seen a large anus...
ive seen expanded, but not large. Jesus, that must be darknet shit.

we all know you probably don't even leave the house, if you uttered nigger in public you'd get fucked in the ass by big tyrone

Id let you release your aggression here

Exercise

True, what do you do?

I used to cycle, might get back into that, used to go to the gym but I need some fucking goals, otherwise it's pointless

Why would somebody leave their house?

By killing the neighbors for not giving you their wifi password

Rough sex

You might have a point tbf

Rough sex

Rough sex

Consentual non-concent.

Brutal sex

Sucking three cocks

Punching the fagot in the face, doesn't matter if you lose the fight, he will know that if he tries again at least one punch in the face he will receive and he will respect you for it.

Sex. Doesn't have to be violent sex or anything.