Ask a romani anything

ask a romani anything.

Are you male or female?

i'm as male as i can be.

Why are your people always disrespectful of others in regards to use of public space and consideration for others?

>romani
gipsy*
fixed it for you.

do u stick sharpie in pooper?

do you steal stuff when you get the oportunity?

Have you ever kissed another dude?

Rumungro?

do you hate your life?

Memes aside, where are you people actually from?

waiting on op

not OP but im gypsy also, from India originally

I can't answer for all of my people, my family has told me they don't care for what happens in the country since it doesn't affect us. Personally i don't like just throwing garbage in the street and making noise just because, i find it very annoying for other people.

You can call me what you want it's not really important.

I have not.

No. I don't like stealing, my family is the oppsite and has no regards over others. Which makes me sad if you ask me.

nah that would be pretty gay.

do u'a maka da pasta ?
da waya mamma used to doa

can i have your pizza dough recipe ?

What does "pre casa" mean. Price yourself

I don't. i appreciate life as it was given to me by my father and by my mother.

Personally i'm from Mexico. My family has told me they come from spain but who knows.

Yeah romani people are everywhere. i heard theres some in china.

I don't make it myself but my family makes excellent pasta!

Do you hate gays?

"Prikasa" (don't know the actual spelling)
it means "Worthless" basically an insult

I don't, i see them as human beings instead of seeing them as their sexuality. That being said homosexuality is very frown upon in romani communities.

Yeah, I remember reading an article where a bunch of romani who had their DNA tested found out that they are genetically descended from a noble family and all of their servants that were forced to flee from their homeland in India because there was some kind of royal coup and they would have been executed for staying loyal to the previous rulers.

Eventually they split up due to being forced to constantly stay on the move, and thus spread to many different nations across Europe and even Asia, occasionally interbreeding with the local people. This is why the average romani doesn't look like a stereotypical Indian, but they are usually still darker skinned than most europeans.

Is your family superstitious? Do you have any cool spooky stories passed down through the generations?
Do you have any cool

What do you do for a living?

Correct meaning of prekasa

love those digits

do you like Italians?

Can't recall any but yes, i would call them superstitous.

Repair cars, basically buy broken cars and sell them.

Haven't met an italian in my life, i don't see them as bad or good.

>new world gypsies

about as much gypsies as 1/164 muh heritage american native indians

do you even speak romani faggot?

Are you allowed to marry outside of the romani culture? Or would your family basically disown you if you ever fell in love with someone who wasn't romani?

Do you?

Do Romani's ever get an existential crisis when they realize their lifestyle would be impossible without the hard work performed by other people? Do they not realize they are parasites on other people's dreams?

Koda čačo

I had sex with a romani prostitute once. Face was hideous but she had the ass of a rhino. Her pimp ended up in jail and I never saw her again..

Romanians pimping out their own women seems to be a thing where I live. Is this usual?

Disown probably, it's seen as not staying true to us romani so it's frowned upon.

Never heard of it to be honest.

ever meet tyson fury?

I have heard of him, never met him.

Aren't your people ever afraid of the negative effects of too much inbreeding? Like, how americans look down upon redneck hillbillies who marry their own "kissing cousins"?

How do you avoid not marrying someone you share the same DNA with if you're not allowed to marry outside of the romani?

Sorry if this comes across as racist, that's not my intention. I'm genuinely curious about it from a strictly genetic/isolated genepool standpoint.

>Face was hideous but she had the ass of a rhino
Is that a good thing?

Hell yeah

user probably meant something more along the lines of it being as large as a rhino. Or as large as a rhinos ass.

Honestly inbreeding isn't a big deal since there is a bunch of romani. Look up the population of romani in wikipedia. (but who know i don't really know much about the topic)

Were you born in the wagon of a traveling show?

maybe, who knows.

What does it mean if my bank 1 STFT is 25% but my bank 2 STFT is -25%?

In your personal opinion, are romani women as hot as american/european/latino women? Are they hotter?

What's the race you are least attracted to, that you would rather cut your own balls off before ever touching them with a ten foot pole?

Romani womans are pretty hot, but honestly a lot of them are crazy, to the point you don't want to even talk to them, finding the one romani who you actually like is essential to not being miserable.

As for race i think asian woman aren't that hot (tho i wouldn't say i would cut my ball instead if i had to have sex with one.)

I helped the police tear down and burn down one of your illegal camps about 10 years ago. One of the meanest things I ever did in my life was that day: i took 2 stuffed animals a little zingara girl, must have been around 8, was holding while her parents were being forced into a police van, and tossed them into a trash bag in front of her while I was smiling and she was crying

inb4 i'm edgy, i know i'm bismuth faggots

Dark Lady may have the answer.

Do you still abide by Omerta?

Yes. I don't like my people doing illegal things but there isn't much i can do.

Are you allowed to be friends with non romani or is this also frowned upon?

Nah friends is totally cool.

How did you find out about Sup Forums.

you are scum of earth. I scrape you off of boot everyday. oh wait, what i am talking about is shit from donkey. i was mistaken because you are unable to be seen from a shit from a donkey or a men.

Are thete any romani sluts or do they tend to stick to the married at 16 thing

Though being romani blocks me from a lot of things, internet is not. I don't recall how i exactly found Sup Forums as it was a long time ago.

Oh yeah theres slut. though married at 16 is important to everybody in my community.

This is my last post for the night.
Thank you all for having even the slightest of interest in my community. It warms my hearth knowing that i can talk about my people without having to fear for discrimination.

Thanks romanifag. Post again some time. :)

What country do you currently live in?

What is your family name? (if you want to share)

Also how do you say eat my shit? An insult I learned from a gypsy he said "Com-iro ful" but Im told there are more langauges

"Jah muho Cul"

Why are you so dirty