What is everyone's favorite granny song by Paul?

What is everyone's favorite granny song by Paul?

Mine is Your Mother Should Know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cagNn1bmF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Day Sunshine

None of them, the beatles are trash.

I've always really liked Martha My Dear.

Blackbird. It's so good i don't care how granny it is.

WHEN I GET OLDER, LOSING MY HAIR

Does Lady Madonna count? That's one of the most fun Beatles songs to sing and play.

I don't think anyone considers Blackbird one of his granny songs dude. That one's just all around great.

When I'm Sixty-Four and

This, it still sounds fresh.

What would you consider his granny songs? Cause I thought it meant is overly sentimental songs like Blackbird.

+1

His granny songs are just the corny, weirdly anachronistic ones he used to like to do. Ergo, stuff their grandmas listened to.

Their sentimental acoustic numbers are just more folk influenced, certainly wouldn't lump them in with his granny stuff, and I actually like the granny stuff.

Ones that sound like they're from the 20's.

Don't think it quite makes the granny cut. Tempo is too high, grannies don't like that. Awesome song though

Your Mother Should Know
When I'm Sixty Four
Martha My Dear
Honey Pie
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
The Long and Winding Road

These I have identified as the granny songs. I wasn't sure about Let it Be or Hey Jude. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=5cagNn1bmF8

Man I love his granny music.

When I'm 64 (And Martha my dear is about one of his sheepdogs)

Long and Winding Road is not a granny song, it doesn't sound like it's from the 20s

This is my bubbeh's favorite Beatles' album

>If I Kvell
>Helter Shmelter
>Your Mother Should Only Know
>Here Comes My Son The Dr. Robert
>Sexy Ceder
>The Schule On The Hill

Whats not to like?

Alright then Let it Be and Hey Jude certainly aren't, So there are 5 granny songs then

I honestly don't think Maxwell's Silver Hammer is that granny, it fits into the related, but different category of "corny ass Paul shit that's still pretty enjoyable" with Obladi Oblada.

I forgot about Obladi, shit