Eternal celeb thread

eternal celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, i just made a thread too but you beat me to the posting lol.

Cutest.

Next one is yours 'cause I'm turning in soon.
Truly.

don't post this Asian faggot in my thread again

lol same here. doubt ill make it threw this thread
shes not asian at all, nerd. I do what i want.

Elle feets.

Not in my thread you don't post this bimbo.

Thanks that you agree.

stop me, betch

That's my thread tho.
Well, anyone would agree she's at least a cute.

>not asian
She looks like yoko onos aborted emo sjw baby that was also a faggot.

you should be so lucky asshole

sure, you won't. maybe one day. i'm sure you'll save her pics from now on tho since you're so interested. is it cause she's a dancer?

Lewd...
Surely not everyone.

Clawie?

I think he meant humans, no niggers

Awkward

Elle's soft, pale skin is pure.

more

You seem rather butt hurt. Problem with cute girls?

I thought she is cheerleader?
It's because of curiosity.
I doubt you'll show more than one pic.

that one wasnt me. some other fan of jodelle so ha.

tfw people get so angry over nothing.

Those feet...

>awkward
Daddy issues much?

Bunny

Nah I'm just fucking with you. She's not bad.

She's uncomfortable.

so much anger in here.

She seems really uncomfortable in this one.
Maybe even scared

He isn't even speaking to you

Jackin'

Foot tease?

i know, i was saying that i wasnt the one posting the jodelle pic. i think rageboy left though.

Don't see it.
And I am not the user who posted her.

eat a dick

how to wear a choker

how not to wear a choker

keep it up

Bad user is bad.
Rageboy?

she's on the cheerleading team, but she prefers ballet, especially since she didn't think the squad would be so cunty. they are kind of snotty, met the captain who thinks she's royalty
um okay?

k
someone freaked out because i posted jodelle ferland. such horror.

Lol

who the fuck this is

Kinda forced croocked smile, that eyes twitch when his hand touched her breast. In general her body language says that she's uncomfortable

Not surprised the way they are.
It was pretty obvious imo.
Just don't give a fuck. It's mostly just bait.

>People find this hot?

Jodelle makes every thread she's in better. Her and Emma are both adorable.

I am kinda embarrassed iam so attracted to her but i would honestly marry her

i never cared for Emma Watson. i just dont see the appeal at all. shes like a 6/10

I think she's shapeless and blank but, some people seem all about that.

she doesn't think that way. she honestly thought it'd be different, but then her friends starting to get cut and she was left mostly alone. i have a feeling she'll just quit because of the stupid stress and focus back on dancing.
sorry for the delay btw, finally spoke to her and let her know the deal. she's apologizing to my mom atm

I think Emma is still a cutie. Her hyper feminism activism nonsense is kinda off putting though.

yeah, that doesnt help her at all. Not sure about pic related but i could def see her being a crazy SJW chick. I hope not though, maybe normal girls will take the dyed hair look back, i hope.

I love me some Emma.
Np.
She should do that if the cheerleading just stresses her out.

How about the best Emma?

I think the green/blue hair is mainly for her role on Dark Matters. She only seems to have it when she is either filming for the show or if she is doing a cosplay character.

but you guys do realize the she's standing up for women that are ACTUALLY oppressed in 3rd word countries that get beheaded and stoned to death for showing their face in public right? Not manspreading and Hillary Clinton.

that esp where he pretend to be a chic to join a roller derby team!

Don't even get me started...

Who?

>pure
As in there's no outsider DNA in the family's offspring?

Or joined that gang with the tattooed eyebrows..

yeah but shes into artsy stuff so im sure she would have blue hair all the time if it wouldnt kill her acting career with everything else.
so then she should go there instead. or atleast go to europe where they let in those people to take over because of their idiocy.
sorry, getting too politco.

What do you mean?

She does...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

shes literally chiller than most sperg

soon to be celeb XD
youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ

that's what i told her. just do whatever makes you happy. this stressful bullshit is simply that, but i think it's also cause my dad. he's a douche, once he heard that she was going for tryouts he shook his head and told her it was a mistake. she gets the stuborness from my mom's side, like me, so she doesn't want to quit on principle, but still

i neeeeed emma

>not pretty
>stars in shitfest sjw-tiered flick
Fuck off, Iger.

Hot...
She is stunning. And her feet...

That's what feminism started off as, now it's just another loony leftwing cult to be honest.

As an example, the very same SJWs who constantly cry about "micro aggressions" and "rape culture" then turn around and support allowing millions of muslims into the west. Muslims who prefer their aggressions to be macro, not micro. Such as the mass sex attacks in Cologne Germany.

Why are you posting a 4/10

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.