Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

ask someone with very rotting teeth, bells palsy, chronic tendonitis and gout in feet and ankles, 370lbs, horrible boils and cysts on back of neck, not had bath or shower in 5 month, bad heart PVC, never had sex, never had GF, no job, no money, nearly alcoholic, chronic back pain, IBS, horrible anxiety and schitzophenia anything

im 29yo

I think you told me everything I needed to know

/thread

Honest question.
>have you ever contemplated suicide?

Dude...get your fat ass walking.
Start off easy and work your way up to 5 miles a day.
Eat 1200 calories a day and stop drinking soda,water only.

Also forgot to add im 6ft 5 and have a 2 inch cut penis

cant walk i have chronic tendonitis so i wake up in the morning and its as if someone has hit my foot with a hammer during the night. also anxiety and IBS problems

you just described this whole board.

How do you have internet

live with parents

Why don't you shower?

Can we have a pic OP?
Did you make resolutions?

dont have shower only bath and its very hard to get in and out because of severe pain, last time ii got stuck in the tub for 4 hours

yes to lose weight and eat healthy, just bought 50 bottles of water and some fruit n veg for nutribullet

How are you an alcoholic when you have no job or money?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Cant be bothered to kill my self

i drink 6 litres of this a day

Pictures?

how do you masturbate if you're 370 lbs

That stuff looks fucking delicious.

Is it fucking delicious?

You're typical Sup Forums. What the fuck makes you special that I expect a special answer from you?

nyet comrade

just chemicals and aspartame

He's barely a typical Sup Forumstard. Stop trying to act like le oldfag maymay and also pls lurkmoar :)

You should probably just kill yourself honestly, Go on to the 2d heaven we all wish for.

>lurkmoar
>leafy kys meme
Honestly user you're the biggest faggot here.

kek

tfw nowadays having some good old fashioned fun and telling someone to kill themselves is a "leafy meme" and not funny.

Also, I wasn't using it in a fashion of "lol dude drink blech candyass kys" I was giving him good advice.

pic with timestamp please

>chronic tendonitis
>IBS
Ha, bet that combo sucks user.

Well for some reason you do exist. At least you know some real shit instead of all these faggot problems people think they have these days. Absorb knowledge and art and become super brain a la pic related.

What city are you in, you drink white lightening so I am guessing you are UK like me.
Also good New Year's resolution.