twitter.com/AnonBabble

still here

GAS THE KIKES

Watch out for the landing!

It will be done.
Name?

>Sameji claim'd

yea, he should be back soon

oh boy, just wait until you watch pass thru and fateful findings, i think they're even worse, especially pass thru because he actually tried with it, which just makes it sad

Oh, I didn't realize there was a list
Patchy is bretty gud
Can't wait to take conquer Europe and then some
> Patchy ^
Y'all should play more Touhou

THREADLY REMINDER THIS THREAD IS CANCER

SONOKAWA

IS

DEAD

yea, it's definitely the worst thing ever posted on Sup Forums

G'evening tomoko

I just realized that there's a 's' on the mug, any reason other thank "smug?"

yeah when i first joined i didnt have too many pictures and i didnt have a smug tomoko so i made my own.

>heresy

>is on Sup Forums
I hope not
UPDATED LIST!

I ENCOURAGE ALL TO JOIN THE REICH!. MAKE WIFU GREAT AND PURE!

K thanks

I hope so.

Those two are gonna have to wait till the weekend, I'd die from a combination of laughing and twisting my mind around trying to follow the story. In Double Down he goes from generic secret agent work to eating canned tuna while driving and curing a girl of brain cancer.

>almost satan quads
How's it going tonight?

QUALITY editing to that end, at least.
What's funny is that a friend of mine and I used to use that very image in a smug manner, albeit without the s
How're things?

>implying this is my waifu
>implying women are even good for dating

ay what it be what it do

I can't have my Panzar Battalion leader dieing on me.

yeah. now i got photoshop so i can make it look nicer if i wanted to. yeah its a pretty nice tomoko pic. Waiting for my headache to go down a bit so i can play something. you?

in fateful findings he's trying to bring down all the governments of the world and all the financial institutions in the world whilst writing a novel on his various laptops and curing cancer with his magic rock, and in pass thru he commits the largest mass genocide in the history of mankind

easily two of the greatest films ever made by man, Kubric has nothing on him

he ain't dead

Good! Playing some Rocket League, you?

Tired mittens.
Still drooling over that sauce talk we had earlier.

Saw Rogue One and put some Honda ricer in his place on my way home in my dad's pickup truck of all things. Today was a good day.

people die all the time

yet

Make me a Doktor.
I will preform many experiment!

your pics are always so cute

It's going to get even better because we have some ranks open for you! Pick!

>Today was a good day.
Sonokawa died

That's disturbing

lemme guess, a normal civic with a fart cannon and aftermarket red badges so he can tell his friends "it's a type R"

thanks m8

no he didn't, dipshit

Yes he did you faggot

qtqqqttt

I actually think that it's funnier with the MSPaint(?) s, but one that looks unedited could be cool too

I played a bunch of WoT (actually got some kills!) earlier and practiced some Yoshi things, just doing nothing now and probably going to bed early, didn't get too much sleep last night

Drink a lot of water and take an Advil if you have them!

Oh shit. Double Down is similar, he still has the magic rock, he still has 5 laptops, and uses multiple flip phones at the same time to threaten the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security with bioterrorism. That magic rock must mean something.

I dunno how close an asian market is, but you can still do pretty good sauce even with basic stuff you can buy at most supermarkets. Fried rice with Chinese sausages and shrimp is pretty based. Whenever you wanna talk food, I got you covered.

Mentally recovering from a masterpiece of an odd movie that Sameji mentioned a while ago- curiousity got the better of me and I had to watch it this afternoon. If I hadn't already suffered through countless kusoge, bad anime, and shitty martial arts films, I would not be here now.

hi

>Honda Ricer

Why is it always some shitty civic with a can trying to be a V8...

Trips confirm. You get Josef Mengele rank.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

JOIN THE REICH! MAKE /WIFU/ PURE!

yeah ms paint yeah i think i saved over it though. cool which tank lines besides the artys did you start going down? Good luck on the Yoshi stuff. Yeah bed would be good for you then. I took some advil and drank a little water. just waiting for it to kick in
I made a presentation on him in high school

>checked
Pocket the crazy nigga with the rocket launcher and we'll all be good.
I'll be that shitty Assault main running the M416 with ACOG sight, front grip and heavy barrel. Get your medkits, yo.
What? Explain?
Yeah. Mid 90's civic hatch, slammed, stupid camber, fart can, stickerbombed bumpers. And I chopped him going down the freeway in a bone stock 07 Tacoma PreRunner with a shitload of furniture from Ikea strapped down in the back.
The truck isn't even a V8.
It's the lower specced Tacoma with the 4 banger.
Shit you not, he ruined his car's performance that much apparently.

What character is that and from what show

It's too early for me to be doing this shit.

Join us and you can be close friends with him.

yea, someone made a bingo for his films, pass thru was the first one he made that didn't have the magic rock

>10/10

yea, not surprised in the least, people who are stupid enough to do that to cars are too stupid to figure out how to actually increase the performance, just make them look like shit

speaking of shit, had a dodge calibre try to race me from a light the other day

He died in his sleep.

Boku no Pico fucking you newfag

sono didn't died, someone's being a fag

He really did die, user.

Hey what's up guys its god here and today I've got a new video.

Just going to drop in and say every single Neil Breen movie is a masterpiece and you should watch the rest of them as soon as possible. I am Here... Now is my personal favorite, but they're all amazing

Making a beeline towards the KV-2, at the recommendation of a friend. I want to try some of the (good) quick ones at some point, if only for the variety. And water is way more important than people think, at least it has been for me

(Join the reich because why not)

how does Haruhi stay so cute?

That kind of place is far from here, unfortunately.
>Chinese sausages.
What do they put in there?

What movie?

By drinking 8 cups of water a day.

proof

its her natural beauty

im not sure mengele seemed like a dick from my research
i have a kv-2 its a funny tank. you will enjoy the kv-1 lots too. I would say a good tank line to go down for a fast tank would be either the american chaffee and bulldog line or the British cromwell line. both are really good tank lines. Only good the thing the nazis did was make really cool war stuff

He's not here and hasn't posted in a week.

To inferiors of course. But not to his comrades.

>90's civic
Why?...At least modern civics look fairly sporty, but that thing is just horrible

he was on yesterday, dipshit

Yeah
The shitbox was so stupidly modified that IIRC it scraped on the road reflectors...
Because practicality is stupid apparently.

Cite your sources

Because they're cheaper than first gen Miata's and a lot of decent 90's Japanese cars that make great modding platforms. And because VTEC YO.

too much water
and how do you stay qt?

he still seems like someone id rather not meet

You don't have to meet him. Just join the luftwaffe or something!

don't you know that lower the car until it touches the ground and cambering the wheels as far out as they physically will go makes cars 10000% faster and about a million times cooler?

I'll definitely look into those, danke. Do you have a personal favorite tank, or is WoT more like League of Legends for you where you just play whatever is needed/good? And apparently the KV-2 can one shot most things, so that sounds fun regardless of drawbacks

It is correct that the Nazis only made cool war stuff, but that's why you should join; to redeem them and create a safe world for weebs and waifu-havers

Megan man x is best Megan man

The sad part is people very rarely go for internal mods or anything with a practical purpose, they just want it to look like a rally car
and they just end up looking like a faggot

>Gets jokingly kicked from Discord
>Get added back in
>Switches tabs
>Switch back; kicked
>Oh

Anyway what's up, winners?

ALSO WINNING GIRL MINA CLAIMED

- 3 JAN 2017 -

gone but not forgotten
>where were you when it happened

it is delet

Please use this gif more often.

I mean, I can kinda see the aesthetic appeal of slamming your car like that, but again going back to the practicality bit, if you want to show off at car meets and shit why not do airbag suspension instead of coilovers (or probably just copped springs in the case of the shitbox Civic).
At least on bags you can adjust the height to make it usable on the road.
>people very rarely go for internal mods
Fucking this.
And if they do at most it'll be a pod filter intake and a shitty muffler bought off of ebay.
>gone but not forgotten
???

i like tanks though
of course you find favorites. My favorite tank is the Chinese modification on the russian IS-2 tank. its light but still a heavy tank that fires a huge gun. The KV-2 has a 900 dmg arty gun strapped to it so it has a 25 second reload without perks and crew training. Im not so sure the nazis would do that
funny

something came up
i have to go
sorry

bye qt

RIP Ruby.

he kicked me too, or did he actually delet?

i only use it when telling blatant lies

yea, it just looks like shit

Makes me want a cig... God dammit.

THE REICH WILL RISE!
youtube.com/watch?v=BawkcZdr3QI

Whats good in the hood bois??

Sonokawa is passed away last night.

no, no he didn't

I can get you in the Panzar Battalion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's delet

Was watching chuuni, now a speedrun

he did, i saw

boat fag

Fucking Madman

Damn, bummer.
>Where were you when it happened
Looking up how to spell 'recommend' properly

Quality content brought to you by winner.
Anyway, how're ya doin' this fine day?
Or, evening, I guess.

Akikonon says deleted, so I'm takin' his word.

Liar

Memorial services will be held at 3:00 AM this morning underneath the flagpole
>be there, or be square

Bingo is good. If it was a drinking game, everyone is already dead.

I plan on doing it, but I gotta work my way up to that level first. If I marathoned them all, I'd become a vegetable.

They're pork sausages, a good amount of fat, but they're seasoned with soy sauce, sugar/sweetner, rice wine, and plenty of salt. Keeps forever too. They give a sweet-savory flavor, great for fried rice.

Double Down by Neil Breen. The ending credits are mostly his name and a few other people.

Whaaaat watching my show??