Seriously this channel literal brainwashing propaganda

Seriously this channel literal brainwashing propaganda youtu.be/GBokVfglKQk

queer kids stuff is the best channel for enlightening minds about transgender issues we face today. For you to say that it's brainwashing is typical of the alt-right agenda. Fuck your misogyny you CIS gendered bigot. I hope you get raped by a robot with a big dildo

And record it.

If it's all about enlightening minds, then why does it disable the comment section like a little pussy?

To keep people on topic without getting their minds raped with your patriarchal agenda. Fuck you and die.

Wow, just a question. Why you so mad? Is it your time of the month?

Look up child grooming and this shit pops up.

Typical reply by typical alt right bigotry.

If it looks like a fag, talks like a fag, and walks like a fag, then yes the answer is always homophobia

This is the most shit b8 ive ever seen. as if anyone who thinks this way lurks on Sup Forums. go kys or get better bait

CHECK EM

OP stop your samefag propaganda

FUCK OFF Sup Forums stop trying to rope in newfags like you to be your personal army, niggger cunt

btw check'd

Women are sex objects. Deal with it.

womyn are beautiful and better than men in every way. Prove me wrong

>not a single other poster since I posted
>sage

>2,000 subs

Wow it's fucking nothing

>basing quality on subs
I didn't watch the video nor support literal faggots, but c'mon dude that's not how you find the good stuff on youtube.

Im commenting on it being brainwashing propaganda. The channel is small as fuck and its been lampooned and mocked more around the internet than anything. I bet most of those subs are people getting alerted when a new video is made so they can mock it on their anti sjw anti liberal channel. This will only become a problem if it becomes big and even then who fucking cares. Bullying isn't going away, most people are disgusted by this shit and I just dont see this as a real threat. Most people who buy into this shit also dont want kids and if they do, the kids will more than likely grow up to resent their upbringing and swing the other way.

and like the majority of every other SJW propaganda, comments and ratings are disabled :D