How do I stop taking percocet

How do I stop taking percocet

Plz help

I can't stop

Any ex opioid abusers have advice

look for kratom. its like opiates wthout the physical withdrawl symptoms. it was the only thing that got me off percs after leg surgery
source: erowid/teh interwebz/ i tried to quit percs cold turkey and threw myself into a stress induced psychosis

Plz respond

You just take the rest of your stash and die, fucking junkie.

Tell all your junkie friends you're a snitch and stay the fuck away from them.
Smoke weed for a few months and work out.

Reading now

u can find kratom online, u gotta eat it and it tastes bad but it fucking rocks in terms of stopping opiates

yes its quite simple really, cease and desist consuming opoid based pain relief pills, simply stop consuming said products and you will have achieved your goal.

Smoke weed eery day already but will continue to do so
is there any downsides to taking it? Don't wanna get sick or any negative health effects

just stop.. quiting smoking is harder use to take 5-40 mg a day for 2 years haven't used in 3 years.

I say Ill stop and then I wake up the next morning about ready to implode until I get it. I never wanted to be like this, I never took opiods until I got them for a surgery and I couldn't stop ever since

It's not as easy as just stop. God I wish it was. It feels like I have a knot in my stomach and massive anxiety if I don't have it. I study and I have people depending on me I can't afford to not function

Fuckin stop taking it and go through withdrawals, or ween down and make an excel spreadsheet showing your weening progress. I did it like 10 years ago, shit was GG EZ

I have a bottle of suboxone, my dad was a heroine addict and left them behind. Could those help?

How bad are withdrawalstill cold turkey. How bad is weening

I have 2 10 milligrammers left. What should I do with them

Cold turkey: depends on how much you take. Weening is the smarter route: but takes discipline.

I take about 20 milligrams everyday for a couple months now. I know this is puss level compared to people who are slamming H and OP 80s