Let's see how old user REALLY is

Let's see how old user REALLY is.

strawpoll.me/12017829

This poll is completely anonymous. I suspect a good deal of us are underaged. Let's find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12017829
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, if you voted please post with a bump to help keep the thread alive whilst others vote. Thanks!

voted and bumping

Not surprised that I'm surrounded by underage newfags.

>voted 29

are you expecting these fags to be honest?

More honest than they would be if we asked them to post their ages in a thread.

>voted
>BUMP

I voted

here are some pigs

>see a 13 year old user
What a fun place for you to be.

Voted. Looks like I'm oldest here.

Bump

Can't believe I'm interacting with a bunch of dumb ass little kids. Bunch of undeveloped brains and teen hormones controlling their every keystroke. 30 here. I though channers were just getting more retarded. But nah, I remember being a retarded teen too, so can't judge. fags

>Can't believe I'm interacting with a bunch of dumb ass little kids.
I can't believe you're surprised.

I can't believe it's not butter.

Post or the thread will die

feck ew nigor

>Keeping thread alive

>Out of cats now doggos

Bump

Bumping for honesty

Next time ask again why there are only YLYL banana thread, why people here now seems to hate gore, etc.

If you weren't still enjoying Sup Forums then you wouldn't be here, why does their age matter?

Also

>implying that Sup Forums hasn't always had a similar age distribution

52, asshole. And I fucked our mom later night, her rotten pussy was okay, but then the gag kept slipping off and the duct tape I used was useless.

She is a fighter!

God, no wonder why this place is so fucking shit.

>The newfags/millenials are coming from Reddit
>You can't hurt their feelings
>They act like they have thick skin, but they're really as insecure as their peers

>mfw the under ages found this website and are destined for a shitty Sup Forums life

lol are you right there user? Triggered at someone thinking they were older than you?

>strawpoll.me/12017829
under 12 everyone do it

>Sup Forums is going to die soon because of the over saturation of newfags
>MOOTS have to let Sup Forums become 2004 Sup Forums or else Sup Forums will die

I was 14 when I discovered Sup Forums. That was in 2004, the ancientfag origin days.

I'm 26 now.

Remember kids, you're here forever.

Bad meme

how did you find

Sup Forums has been dying from oversaturation of newfags for 10 years now.

Frankly, if it dies, it dies. Some of us will get on with our lives, a few may become an hero, the rest of us will have to find someplace else

same here fagget. remembar those times when anonymouse was a thing and actually stand up for something. scumbag steve, akward penguin, boxxy, and Sup Forums was out of furrys and tranny lovers, a ylyl here and there. moot posting and you might lose hours on Sup Forums.. now is shit

Looking for hentai, Sup Forums bypassed the filter implemented on me at the time

I have been dabbling on the boards on the deep web but it's mostly inactive
Here you go

>My last doggo maemae
>Gonna shitpost whatever I got

Thanks for keeping the thread alive!

72 faggits
I barely type
I have metal fingers

There were ALWAYS furfags on Sup Forums.

Remember April 1st, 2005? The /fur/ board that gained a fucking massive amount of traffic only to be deleted the next day? I was there and yes, it was absolutely magical.

>No Problem

https: / /www.youtube . com/ watch?v=wEV2CMfhCeo

I'm not a big fan of Anonymous. I thank them for wiki leaks, but they seem like Libertarian neckbeards

I like how Rule 33 has nothing

I'm 12 years old and what is this

Times change so fast brother. One night we blacked out the entire internet to stand for kim dotcom and megaupload when they shut it down. and the next morning we were nothing. we once stand for something. Remember Sabu and so many other who sell out. We are nothing now. But we created what the internet is now. Those meetings in IRC.

The newfags have taken over Sup Forums and many hacker groups are dead. Unfortunately no newfags want to pursue in hacking or coding. I myself want to, but plan on instead going into politics and law. I want to take a class and learn that shit, but can't. It's truly unfortunate

>Found a doggo hiding in my files

i did it as well fag. spent my entire days between 2005 and 2012 in the board lurking.
Then i got rid of the self induced autism and got a career. Now i make lot of money
Internet has changed. I grew up in P2P, torrents anything in the whole world was available, now i paid for the same shit with my VISA

>Guess that's all the votes were gonna get tonight
>Pleasure serving with you anons
>GN

>we
>faggots everywhere