Fucking friends mom thread. Times youve fucked your friends moms, stories and pics...

Fucking friends mom thread. Times youve fucked your friends moms, stories and pics. Bonus points for cucking their husband and ongoing relationships

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

hang yourself faggot

honestly it should read "autistic" works of fiction

ITT: Straight (?) male anons lie out their ass to get other straight (?) male anons off.

This

Bet you're a lot of fun at parties huh?

what if I fucked someone's mom first, then became friends with them? does that count?

Met online. It wasn't until we met in person that we realized I went to high school with her son. We still fucked, it was great.

more?

Need more of these asap holy shit that's hot

Fucked my gf's stepmom when I was 20. She was around 40. Did it just Cuz I couldn't pass it up. Gf was hotter and I worried the whole time that she'd find out. Wish I could go back and really enjoy it. Friend of a friend told me recently that he did her too back in the day. Lol she was a total slut. Still around too

I've been wanting to fuck my friends mom since high school any tips

moar
and no tips, wish I could ever fuck a milf

Only two I got of her

Sorry erased it. Im a bit drunk and its almost midnight. Anyway story brief.
My mother used to be in some sort of tuition shit back in early 2000's when there was this lady. Had all the attitude, and for some reason she always have that fap thinkingaboutme look, so we naturally did. Got pregnant and moved to VA with his bf.

Met online where?

We lost all contact with her for more than a decade, until by about 2010's she moved back, naturally single mom. She contacted the association and by that time they were planning a meeting at moms house. And guess who was visiting mom?

Anyway we all discovered her nasty drinking problem, so since everybody there was actually part of the meeting and the subjects to discuss I was the one who had to drive her downtown.

MOAR

Always Looking

Started a thread. If anyone is interested, I'll be in there.

Bag over head

Not planing on making it any longer. That is where I stop with the story and post pics. Wr didnt fucked that time but next time I saw her all of those fapping in her honour were finally come to life. It was one of the most satisfying moments.

been fucking a friends mom for a few years, she's 59, but still a great fuck

more in hq please

Sounds hot. How often do you get up in her? How'd it come about?

More pics?

she is not 59 fucking idiot go green text in the homo thread asshole

started after I graduated college- over the summer, she kind was flirting with me one day , so invited her over to my apt for a drink, and she was all up on my dick. I see her at least once a week, sometimes twice, she a closet freak too

Never said she was 59. She is about 48 now. Pics are old, but if it bothers you so much I can stop posting.

Nice going!

I had a chance to fuck my best bro's mom few yrs back. Was able to resist.
She's sweet, but crazy.
Now no longer friends w her son. Thinking I shoulda pounded the shit outta her pussy when I had the opportunity. Oh well

She a horny old bitch, talked her into fucking a few of my friends too, she got a lot of energy and no hang ups, don't underestimate the older milfs

Best friends mom gave me a blowjob when I was 19. We did it ninja status. Pretty fuckin epic.

friends divorced white mom got drunk and locked out of her apt, so she came knocking at my folks place- they wasn't home. She was pissed at her bf and ended up blowing me and let me fuck her, jesus it was only once but damn it was sweet

repost with face

I'm not gonna post the story again, because I've posted it here before, but 100% true that my HS friend's mom seduced me and I had a sexual relationship with her for 5 months when I was 16. Friend never found out. It was my first sexual experience(s) and had a powerful impact on my life.

pics to go with story would be great

>be me jerking it over my friends mom for the last 5 years

>stumble upon nudes of her online

>best day of my life

>cum buckets

>hinted it to her that I'd fuck her, think she's keen

>my friend has no idea