Would you like to be a girl, if you had to choose, Sup Forums?

would you like to be a girl, if you had to choose, Sup Forums?
and i mean actual girl, not tranny

i personally don't know, i'd like to be as cute, delicate and "small" as girls are and be that submissive person, and not be judged for it. right now i have to be at least a little manly to not be excluded from society, which makes me unhappy.
on the other hand my IQ would go down by 30 and i'd average carefree normie, which also sucks (i could be happy, but unconscious).
I guess I'd like to be as I'm now (male), because of that above average intelligence, whereby, I still live and delude myself to be rich in the future

No because it would be a lot easier to make poor decisions. Plus: being harassed by fat Indians doesn't seem so great.

Sometimes i wish to be a girl so i won't have all the responsibilities of a man

No, women lead most boring lives, they hardly have any interests besides vanity

i would like to be a girl but only a pretty girl

These

A lot of women are really boring besides just like, conversation and fucking

The thing is that an ugly man can still be rich and have a hot wife but nobody wants an ugly woman.

max is a lesbian

what a cute girl.
this one is pretty too but she looks like she could be evil

>all girls are normies
>you are an autist because your IQ is high
>just because you are a girl you would be cute
>doesn't know how to be manly
>thinks being submissive is good

there are all kinds of wrong with this post

hi Max Caulfield

i'd marry an ugly rich bitch in a heartbeat

Of course i'd be a fucking girl, what kind of question is that?

>bleeding once a month for ~30 years

No thanks

Nah, I live in a africa tier town so it's better to be male here because it's much safer. Moreover I don't have a woman's mindset

If you're polish, you bleed every day.

>all girls are normies
i haven't met any non-normie girl that is not attentionwhore
>you are an autist because your IQ is high
i didn't say i'm an autist and what's the reason (if i'd be)
>just because you are a girl you would be cute
no, but i could to paint nails, wear a skirt etc. and that wouldn't be nothing strange, and i consider it cute
>doesn't know how to be manly
um, idk if i don't know actually, i think i do, but just don't like double standards, where females are prioritized etc.
>thinks being submissive is good
it's neither good nor bad. it's like saying "being boring is good/bad". it's just is boring, there are no others adjectives for it

That was good

No I like being a man.

>where females are prioritized etc.
kek
same discourse feminists give
you are just buttblasted because you can't get any puss

>wanting to be a woman

I'm just gonna be triggered in silence and won't say anything else other then kys.

If I had to live my whole life I'd definitely live as a man. If I had the choice, I'd be a girl until 30 and then kill myself.

>same discourse feminists give
why would feminists fight (waste their time) for taking the rights they have from them? Werent they supposed to say how underestimated they are and earn less money etc.? i dont know, im not beyata leftist, just saying you what i think. women have really much easier social life imo, and as easy as men in other areas
>you are just buttblasted because you can't get any puss
i dont want to though.

>i haven't met any non-normie girl that is not attentionwhore
That's not a shocker as those tend to be pretty shy and shut in.