White American thread

White American thread

welcome: White Americans and other white peoples.

I came here to say that whiteness is a meme.

the fuck are you doing here you brown mexican

How many of those Mexicans are actually white though, light skinned spics don't count. At best Mexico is probably 25-30% white.

>light skinned spics don't count

How light are we talking?

Full European Mexicans might be around 40% thanks to all the backwards ranchers that have 20 kids but doesn't matter because pic related would be considered white by anyone even though she is 1/4 native.

she looks like azusa nagasawa :3

Hello my white friend.
How is your whiteness today?
I'm feeling pretty white lately.

I've backpacked through most of Mexico and I can say that fully/almost fully European Mexicans are about 80-85% of the population.
Just happens that all the brown ones are concentrated in some parts and those are the ones that Americans get in their country.

that's wrong, fully/almost fully European Mexicans are 99% of the population. the "brown" 1% are actors hired by the globalists to push the USA into electing Trump

shes 4/4 cute

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

he's good in my book. he posts cute girls

But he spreads lies

How can Mexico have so few whites when is the most genetically European country after Brazil??

>that
>1/4 native
native genes are very weak but she has 0,00 native features, this is how a 1/4 native person looks like
also
>Full European Mexicans might be around 40%
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are all you guys really this obsessed with being white or is it just a meme

>mexico
>white

>0 amerindian features

Does she seriously look full white to you?

The orange in North Mexico is 60-70% not 50-60% my dude.

This map is not about % of White people, you daft, its about anybody with at least one European ancestor.

HOW CAN FAGGOP EVER RECOVER?

Actually it's the average admixture for a given region, higher admixture = more white people.

Do you know what the fuck is this?

>ancestry
Dude, it's clearly written ancestry, I see no "admixture".

It's admixture

I just tried it, the colors in the map don't match exactly with the ones in the scale in any case.

>b-b-b-b-b-but

Why Mexicans and Chileans have the same height if the admixture in Mexicans is lower according to the image?

hello i'm white

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................
CHECK EM
╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Is that the only thing that stands out in your opinion? Mexicans also seem to have more dark blonde hair and lighter eyes than the rest (except Brazilians but these came out extremely white in here, more than Americans) and more light eyes than Colombians.

>lighter eyes
>only 9% of the population has light eyes
>we have 21%

>Dark brown eyes in Colombia 83/74
>Dark brown eyes in Mexico 71/71

Do you want me to calculate the average for each or do you understand it now?

Hello white friends.

light brown is still brown

It's hazel, which is closer to green than to brown.

these are light brown, even natives have them

and these are honey (like the pic says) or "hazel" eyes

I legit wish I was aryan Indian not the Lankan kind but the north east type that look Russian, fair skin and brown hair rather than fucking dirty blond hair and pink skin that burns like petrol.

Anyone wanna go Mongolia and India?

Again there is no "Admixture" on your pic.
Also:
>Individual ANCESTRY histograms...

If you search light brown eyes it returns images of hazel and honey eyes, not brown ones like your pic.

Holy shit you are right, Mexico also has more light hair than all the other countries but Brazil, why can that be, isn't Mexico's European Average supposedly among the lowest?

The lower European average can be explained due the fact that the location of the samples in Mexico's case came from the South of Mexico in a very unproportional manner (the purple dots represent the origin of the sample) compare with the population of Mexico and it's obvious that the white part of Mexico was underepresented. That still doesn't explain why Mexico has more light eyes and hair than countries that had higher European averages according to the study.

Checking trips in a troll thread

The European ancestry was probably deflated, I looked it up and Mexico City's autonomous university participed, which is full of indigenists.