Is Runescape any fun? also looking for suggestions for games I can play on a netbook

Is Runescape any fun? also looking for suggestions for games I can play on a netbook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYcXcCpD0qA
youtube.com/watch?v=lj5r33Ayb6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have played this game since 06 and love it...you might not since its awful graphics. upside is you wont beat this game in 3 nights, hell probably not even 3 years. Also i play oldschool not RS3

would it even be worth getting into runescape at this point in the games life

it all depends what you mean by fun.
sure i used to play runescape when i was younger and had nothing better to do, and yea it was fun cuz all the kids played it. but u pretty much just grind your time away through gaining exp, or doing quests through guides online.

starship titanic
$6 on steam
only game you'll ever need

tbh osrs died about 2 years ago

Pokemon showdown

its fun if youre in grade 6-8

otherwise you can find plenty of other games to play

also.. Skyrim is basically the same concept as runescape.. just play that

i've been playing runescape for 11 years and it's great

you may as well try. be warned though, you have to put many many hours in for dopamine

"Second Life"

Runesacpe is the best dude. Not the new shit, just 2007 Rs. Get on it and post your username. I'll give you 500k

youtube.com/watch?v=iYcXcCpD0qA

free gp??

OP here, am playing skyrim on my ps3, but I miss playing a game WITH people.

and idk skyrim akways gets easy fast, even on legendary.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

OP here, I am gonna assume that is 500,000 gold/ or wtv runescape uses for money.

Also gonna assume thats a lot of monies

very true.. thats why i stopped playing skyrim.. and i always hear elder scrolls online sucks balls/too glitchy

Runescape is a patience based rpg where you primarily level skills, if you are just starting out consider that this game is not a game anyone can pick up and have fun with. It truly is a game of patience and focus management(if that makes sense at all).

youtube.com/watch?v=lj5r33Ayb6M

So it will not fulfill my desire to play a game like WoW then.

no that game is aweful

exactly like wow just shitty graphics

Any other (possibly free ) games anyone fee like suggesting?