All right pc fags help me out

All right pc fags help me out.

I recently just built my first pc. All was going well, it powered on and I thought I was set. However I can't get past the EUFI BIOS for my asus h110-e/m.2 mobo. The EUFI says everything is connected - including cpu, sdd, ram. The only thing that is not coming up on EUFI is my graphics card but I'm running my output hdmi to my tv directly from mobo because I have not installed graphics software (if that matters).

Will dump nudes.

Specs:
i5-6500
crucial mx300 525 gb
2x crucial 4gb ram ddr4
graphics: nvidia geforce gt 730 128 bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SKbR6XT7fcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also i tried unplugging ram cards

Doesn't matter, run HDMI through your GPU to your TV and make sure your TV is searching for HDMI signal

On my pc the bios menu doesn't show up with hdmi so I have to switch to my dvi monitor

okay thanks. stand by.

Try taking out the GPU and keeping it plugged into your mobo.

keep what plugged into mobo?

If you don't have the graphics drivers installed, you need to take out the GPU. Plug your TV/Monitor into the motherboard, and then try again. If that doesn't work, try reseating the RAM in a different spot.

okay thanks. some other fuck told me to keepto run hdmi through gpu.

That's retarded, if you have no drivers installed, how would the mobo recognize the GPU?

Have you installed an OS yet?

ok. boot everything like normal. i think some BIOS dont tell you your graphics card is connected because its showing you the bios already. how else would you be seeing your bios right? so run it install everything like you should always do. try looking for a NIOS update with ASUS and see if that helps. When i built mine on an MSI mother board, never showed me the graphics card thats installed. But after installing the drivers everything works the way it should. I built another pc for my brother and it was your mother board. also never showed the graphics card that was installed. after installing drivers it works fine. UEFI BIOS dont usually show the graphics card thats installed, at least in my experience.

So I tried removing gpu and bios still stuck.
I swapped places with each of my ram sticks and bios still stuck.
I also tried booting up with only 1 stick of ram and tower powered on but not output to tv.

BIOS update *

A gpu does work without anything installed, usually it doesn't work well without installing drivers but it should work. How do you think motherboards without onboard graphics work?

So essentially you're dumping nudes until your problem is resolved
>why tf would I help you with your problem?
>don't help
>get nudes
>win

Yeah, try updating the BIOS. You have the OS CD/USB in the computer right? You're not gonna get anywhere without that.

also need to make sure that you have any connectors that need to be connected are. like 8 pins and what not. make sure your using the recommended spots for your ram and PCI slots. Worst case, you have a bad motherboard. ASUS support should aslo help with that.

Post a pic of your rig and what's happening on screen. Also, add me on steam and I'll try to help from there: ocelottoes

Do you even have an OS installed yet?
Operating software, such as windows or linux?

yes i have cds but i can still install them from bios?

Step 1. Insert OS CD.
Step 2. Set to boot from CD.
Step 3. ¿¿¿
Profit.

i put my i5 card into motherboard. i thought you could build without 5.25" drive? I didn't get one yet.

fuck me i thought you could build with a 5.25" drive. am i just an idiot?

Might be easier to know what's wrong if you posted pics of what's happening instead if random nudes

fuck me i thought you could build without a 5.25" drive. am i just an idiot?

... you didn't have a drive installed? Where were you planning on storing data?

Booting from the CD starts the install to HDD or SSD process. Select where you want it installed. Then enter BIOS and set to boot from where the OS was installed.

fuck me i thought you could build without a 5.25" drive. am i just an idiot?

Are you guys retarded or running Windows xp as if modern OS don't have standard video drivers to adapt to modern cards? If the computer won't post it has nothing to do with a graphics card, he'd just not get a video signal period and wouldn't see shit.
>inb4 hur I troll u
Acting like a retard isn't trolling, it's just acting like a retard.

You don't need a cd rom but you will need a thumb drive (I recommend 2.0) to install Windows

Install an OS jackass, they don't come pre-installed on random hard drives or something.

If he's using ddr4 he's got USB 3.0.

thank you. i thought it came pre installed on cpu. ill work with my thumb drive right now.

So he just need to follow the thumb drive steps to covert it into a bootable drive

You should have done more research into what you're doing before wasting money with blind decisions.

yeah but that's not fun. i got the hardware patr completely right so almost there.

You can't be serious?

i am noob yes.

Right as in you can read instructions telling you that the red plug goes here and the blue one goes there? Lot more to this shit than that, it's not impressive.

youtu.be/SKbR6XT7fcA

/thread

OP thought the Windows OS came "installed" on a CPU

what a fucking idiot, learn to research before you build please

lol i wasn't trying to impress anyone. go fap to some traps faggot.

clean your contacts on the card, I have had this problem several times, the copper has a film on it and they are all not seated. use some contact cleaner or pure iso.

ok i havnt read any of the above problems but u can still plug in hdmu to ur gpu u just need to install drivers when u get it up and running

OP is a retard and can't install an OS

You acted as if you accomplished anything impressive, clearly you do care. Sadly you're just incompetent as you go straight to calling someone gay when pointing out your shortcomings. As you're obviously nothing but a dimwitted child it'll be entertaining seeing what other dumbass shit you manage to do with it. Probably didn't even put a heatsink on the processor.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf