Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TCIsP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous:

Erica claim
Quads are gods!

dammit, almost made a god tier thread

Ayyyy Karme!
Life as always. I slept straight through the whole day after being up for a long ass time. Did some fluid top offs when I got home. Got a leak somewhere in my clutch line, but it's like, pinhole sized at worst.
Also, went to the car show. Drove a Miata. Pretty fun. Have some pics!
imgur.com/a/TCIsP

How's the rebuild? No blown engine again yet?

you're still alive?

Can I add a slice of pizza?

Filthy heretic reporting in

Approximately?

still here

good enough

Syndra made me get TG :(

A pity isn't it?

End my suffering, again.

time for sleeps
night all!

/waifu/ officially pronounced dead.

That sounds like an std...

Press F to pay respects

Hi everyone, how's your break going?

>implying you're all single college losers like myself

so what's up?

So he's fine. What's up with you? Just trying to manage these last days of break.

It might be, especially since he made me join the boat fuckers

>read the OP carefully

This thread i and everyone in it will get banned.

But a new one rises...

No guarantee on the results if you did. That pizza is quite fine on it's own. What toppings?

'Night

F

You are retarded.

Sounds awful.
Is TG telegram?
Also, who's this?

It is, and I'm

Why do I always think of diapers whenever I see a 2hu?

you know nothing much just sitting about thinking of stuff.

Checked.

Ooooooh, LA Auto Salon?
Did you see ThatDudeInBlue there? :D

Rebuild is fine. Almost done with the break-in process, looking for someone who's willing to put it on the dyno for a retune within the next week or two.
PC build is coming closer and closer to completion. I have the Mobo (Gigabyte Z170X), i5 is on it's way and my uncle is sending me an SSD (Samsung 840 256GB) seeing as he never used it in his build.
Oh, I chopped some civic ricer in my dad's truck today too. That was fun.
Like that hasn't happened to me before about a million times for the same reason. Remember, ex-animu here.

Pepperoni and sometimes all-dressed.
>Almost done watching IS.

You're ex-/animu/? I heard that place was full of sociopaths.

Probably because you're secretly a toddlercon.

Oh. Hello panda. I feel bad for you, getting dragging into the boat crowd. I managed to dodge that bullet, fortunately.

Considering your waifu you have a habit of admiring shit

He didn't want me to keep asking him questions about botes

Hate you for what?
Who are you?

No, Im not that far gone.
Geez, gang up on me more guys.

That's ex-Ruby

Nothing much, back to work tomorrow but it's the slow time of year- easy money. Aside from that, a weekend of football and tons of food. Gonna have to hit the weights hard this week or do some work at the ranch this weekend to get back on track. Do you feel rested from the time off?

I know about all dressed chips, but what would go on all dressed pizza?

How is IS for you? I watched it back when it originally aired, then read the light novels since they kept going where the anime left off. Harem anime isn't always everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy them every now and then.

Its not like you didn't deserve it with a waifu that is an insult to one's very eye.

But its only you two
Others dont read the OP
Id be more offended if you didnt use that to bash me.

I read it, I just don't bash others

It was a mixed bag, really. There were some people I stayed the fuck away from at all costs for a variety of reasons, but those were maybe like... 4-5 people out of the whole lot.

Oh, and once again I'm not Aoi if anyone remembers him/her (I'm still not entirely sure to this day tbh)

Literally, who?

Was this Ran?

I'm not doing it because its part of the rules, I do it because I genuinely believe that Rory Mercury is a garbage waifu.

Why were you asking about boats?
What's there to know?
They're eye candy to squeeze weebs for money, just like every other trash waifu dispenser.

I didn't even realize that was only a local term.
It has mushrooms, green peppers, pepperoni, onions.
It means a bit of everything basically.

Not sure if serious
I think so
Because I play botes

I'm glad I never associated with you fuckers, you were all crazy. Don't bring that shit here.

When you present shit, expect people to call it what it is

Could be worse, he could be a furfag too

Yes

>Forgot reply part 2
It's alright, but it is a bit too much harem.
I liked the characters anyway, and robot suit sword fighting is a huge plus.

Who even are you?

Cirno's already doing that times 3.

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko420
>tfw no tomoko bf to get high with

I'm hurt, who are you

Yep! And nah, didn't see anyone neat. I was only there for a few hours, test drove the Miata, looked around a bit, then left. I was drop dead tired, so I wasn't as interested as I normally would be, plus, all the interesting cars were blocked off!

Nice, got the money saved for it? Actually, you said Dyno run and tunes weren't that expensive, ya?

Oh damn, free SSD? Sounds pretty sweet. That all that's needed?

I actually got beat out by a fully loaded Civic yesterday. Was a tad salty, seeing a Civic with 4 people blow me the fuck out with ease, but the dude had it modded to hell, so I can only really be impressed.

Existential crisis? Or just existential questioning. I figured out over the last four months there's a big difference.

Hey

Yeah I feel better now. I'm in such a sad state, haha. I saw a notice on FB that community groups were meeting again for the first time in a month and my heart practically leapt. I miss those guys. I miss everyone. I really have mixed feelings about this break.

We call it supreme here in the States, toppings are pretty much the same, though some places will also add in sausage with the pepperoni and black olives.

Robot suit sword fighting is what kept me watching as well. I liked how a lot of the personal IS units were shout-outs to Gundams, even if it was SEED units. They even kept in the three times faster meme intact with Houki's IS.

I know you dont care for the rules., and you do it of your own free will.
Talking about shit
How the hell can that waifu see anything past that stupid ass hair? Does she even have a personality? Who even is she?
Hey

You're not hurt, you're alice. Call me the hatter.

>misaki explains communism
Top fucking kek

...oh.

Metallia, the swamp witch
And unlike Rory, she has a personality

Hello Misaki. I'm actually going to try and sleep again
I'm still hurt. Good night
I thought you knew that? Didn't Syndra tell you?
I'm gonna hit the hay again. See you around
>I'll be back in 5 hours

Man I hope they destroy the Shithawks then.

Ah yes I had heard that before. It's basically the same then, since I forgot to mention the black olives.
>three times faster meme
I don't know much about Gundams.
Care to explain?

Most people fucked off to 8ch or just fucked off and never came back.
And I refuse to go on that site for a laundry list of reasons.
This your Steam?
I dunno, I don't remember how much it cost the first time I had it tuned and who I went through...

Not yet. Still need the CPU liquid cooler, graphics card, power supply, 2TB HDD for Steam and Origin library and a few other aesthetic things.

>Tfw I chopped it in a bone stock Toyota Tacoma
It was riced out so bad that it was slowed down by it's owners stupid modifications.
>

see Sorry for the late reply

>

Hey thats actually kind of a gross picture, don't post it again.

Tell me who were the fucked up ones in /animus/

I didn't know.
Good night

>

Nothing wrong with wanting to hang out with friends again. At the end of the day we're all social creatures, even on here.

Just an old 2ch meme from the original Gundam series- one of the grunt units (Zaku) is piloted by Char with a red paint scheme and is said to be 3x faster than a normal green one. Ever since then, a Char Custom (Red) unit or red mobile suit piloted by a protagonist or antagonist is 3x/much faster than other similar units.

As for pizza, I enjoy sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers. Really not too picky though, aside from pineapple.

delet this

It won't be a blowout by either side. Seattle is a proven winner during home playoff games. If Detroit wins it'll be off another 4th quarter comeback.

>Houki

Looks like you're enjoying it
You got something to confess?

So... shes basically an over the top cartoon villain? Who the fuck wants to turn the whole world into a swamp? And why? She has no real reason for it.

I meant to post the bun...
Oh well.
>
Honestly, the only two that come to mind were Chii (I think that was her name on there at least), and some bitchy fucker who hated me simply because I existed. The other ones were either generic as fuck, or didn't go on enough for me to notice.

Amatsun:
How didn't you notice it before? How didn't you notice how empty, how awfully your anus aches? If your arms were free, you would be stuffing your fingers- no, your fist up inside yourself. You could find something, anything to tame the void within. It isn't sexual desire, it's simple physics. Your asshole is empty, and like any voids in nature, the force of its yawning vacuum will attract something to fill it in time

Who are you rooting for?

Well fuck.

Jeez, you're still a ways off then. Just waiting for them to come in or...?

That's honestly an impressive amount of rice. This one was more a sleeper, cause it didn't look modified at all. And I wasn't even planning on racing it. Was just driving like I normally do, passed him, and the next thing I know he flew past me at over 110 mph with ease.

Quick question. Say I sell my red bike back to the dealer, and I pay them $500, and they pay off the rest of the bike loan to buy it from me. Would that be considered as the loan being paid off, or would it be something else?

Night.

Yep. I'll be getting a quick workout in before bed.

I'm just balancing the trash/great ratio.

back to discord

Oh I met Chii in the fur threads, she's the retarded fat one, right? She seems nice.

She thinks swamps are the greatest thing ever
And she dies if she leaves the swamp, but she also wants to show the world how great she is

So that's your excuse

Thanks I get it now.
I might watch Gundams some time soon, but next up should be the boat show.
Fruits do not belong on pizza!

So, literally Sunday morning cartoon villain personality, motivations, wants and needs. You're looking more Tuka-tier than Satsuki already. I think we may even have a new tier namer.

Seattle of course. They've been my team for over 20 years. I don't heretic the waifu or my sports teams.

They'll close out the loan, but it depends on how their financing arm reports it. Technically you're underwater if you're selling it back at a loss- you either end up with a neutral result, or paid in full, which helps your credit tremendously. Ideal action is to pay it off yourself and sell it elsewhere, but everyone's situation is different.

Do you focus on anything in particular when you hit the weights?

Satsuka-tier?

But they already one a Superbowl they can go home.