Poor mixing

>Poor mixing
>Dull bars
>Tries to cover that up with annoying beat switches.

Kendrick, please just stop already... You're embarrassing yourself. Leave this year to Gibbs and Joey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS870le5QkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mixing is perfect, his voice works on each beat switch

The bars are the pinnacle of exciting, proclaiming his own greatness except his literally the only rapper who can back it

The beat switches work well, they even fit his delivery.

This is literally just a little teaser, not even part of the album like the heart pt 3.

This one song is more inherently interesting and entertaiing then drake, jcoles, big seans, and all those guy's albums.

link?

If you seriously think this, I think you should probably either do one if not all of three things:
1. Go back to r/hiphopheads
2. Listen to more music
3. Understand that everything Kendrick does is so overdone at this point that it's like he's blowing nothing but hot air

>If you have a different opinion than me you need to go to a different website because I cannot handle other opinions
Sup Forums isn't your safe space

kys

idk m8 you mentioned j cole n big sean. sounds like u r from reddir

Describing a track just released as "perfect", "pinnacle of exciting", or "more inherently interesting and entertaining *then* drake, jcoles, big sense, and all those guy's albums" is the most hiphopheads thing you can say.

>implying this track will sound anything like the album
He's done this multiple times before like with control. Just builds hype and it's not so much a focus on the music but what he has to say since he's not in the spotlight.

Imagine being this upset over the greatest rapper of all time.
You're on the wrong side of history my friend, it's not to late to repent and buy all his music.

if the right side of history jumped off a cliff would you?

this was fucking trash, its the same shit over and over fuck.

I'm not the same person you're replying to, I personally don't like any of those rappers but I'm not so TRIGGERED by their names alone that I need a trigger warning

How would you know that? I presume you go there often, yes?

>I'm not the same person you're replying to
why u lyin lmao

defending Drake, J Cole and Big Sean is the most hiphopheads thing you can do.

no

There was like 4 beat switches

Kendrick has managed to hoodwink the hip-hop community by way of industry "authenticity". Rap fans are suckers for a good actor, and Kendrick satisfies their Intellectual gangster cravings.

so? DOOM did that already
youtube.com/watch?v=fS870le5QkM

Not really. It's all old heads over there, they mostly hate Drake and Big Sean especially. J Cole is just a laughing stock at this point anyway.

no he is a good rapper

There is no copyright on beat switches its just objectively wrong to say its the same thing over and over

This is literally the only good rap song in like 2 years, quit being such a faggot.

Maybe you should listen to more Hip hop with an open mind instead of same overdone traditional values you're essentially branded with.

this is some autism right here

>objectively
lol. kendrick fans

>I can't refute your argument so I'll just call you autistic

>being this autistic

its only autistic when its true

tell kendrick I say hi :3

Agreed OP, a few okay lines but mostly annoying beat changes and corny braggadocious lines + annoying voice

>4 different beats
>hurr its the all the same
>Its not
>le autism

>meme reaction image
classic autist reply

So because DOOM did it before, it's not good anymore no matter what? Having 4 beat switches on a song and making it worse is impressive no matter what. This is only a teaser, I'm excited to see what the actual album is like

Does he really call his albums classics? LOL NO KENNY THEY R WHACK AF!

Why do beat switches make something entirely different? Are you guys that easily impressed? His flow retains the same rapid fire Eminem inspired bullshit he's been touting for years now. Basic trap beats "change" now and then, ones that have already been done better by a dozen of his contemporaries. Why is this interesting?

what do you guys want?

>Go back to r/hiphopheads

But they're the ones circle jerking over this being the greatest rap song ever made.

Aaand here's the white person

Fuck you guys Im going to Reddit

theres no way he'll top good kid maad city
theres no way he'll top to pimp a butterfly
uhhhhhhhhhhh

welcome to an image board you absolute dundertard

>Why do switches from one beat to another completely different beat sound different to you guys?

>theres no way he'll top to pimp a butterfly
Remains to be seen. I personally don't think he can.

Wow, this is absolutely incredible and simply breath-taking. I think after 3 classics, this proves Kendrick STILL has it! I'm expecting a third classic and I can't wait. This song is incredible honestly. The subtle beat changes, the venomous lyrics that are purely enthralling, the claims of being the best rapper ever. He really is the greastest of all time. 10/10 song. Only idiots hate the king.

Yes, that's the point. He should go join them.

>"Donald Trump"
Another masterpiece!

An excellent post!

Hip hop is 99% hot air

A lot has changed in ~2 yrs bc I used to browse that place and the loved Drake. Big Sean was definitely made fun. It was mainly just a Kanye circle jerk, but so was this place at the time.

If you're calling a teaser track the greatest or shit after an hour you are dumb af. Wait for april 7th

If you're going to misquote someone, try to not attach a link to their post next time friend :)

>15 posters, a vocal minority of retards arguing over nothing.

The song is great, Kendrick literally moving hip hop, yes condolences to joey and gibbs getting btfo but the ever had a chance

Rap music to stop existing

Didn't know moving hip hop was as easy as pretending to rap like Eminem and dicing up a few throwaway trap beats that are poorly mixed.

Oh, sorry. Let me try again:

Is this fucking idiot really implying that a switch from one beat to another completely different beat is not different at all?

I feel like he'll make something AS good as TPAB but not fully surpassing it

The point is that the difference is so minute and shallow that the praise it's receiving is just pure blindfolded kendrick worship. Understand?

I was a hardcore joey stan when 1999 and his debut dropped. I m saying this now. His next album is going to be pure trash. Joey has gone to the darkside. He has officially sold out.
RIP STEEZ RIP PRO ERA RIP BEASTCOAST

Also, completely different? That's the funniest thing I've read all night. I read comments about the track before listening and was expecting something way more impactful than what I got.

LOL, what because he's embracing a side of hip hop you don't like? Keep it down pal, matters you don't understand are being discussed.

HUGE fucking pleb right here, get his dick out your ass

>tfw have to have tidal or apple music to listen

I thought kendrick was for the people

>rapgenius insisting he's taking shots at big sean

Could they have picked a bigger literal who, why would he give a single fuck about him?

>Could they have picked a bigger literal who, why would he give a single fuck about him?

Because of what he said on no more interviews.

Who's doing it better right now?

BTW whats it like being this wrong

where can i listen to parts 1 through 3?

we get it
you like baiting
fuck off

/thread

>proclaiming his own greatness except his literally the only rapper who can back it
wrong. see rap god

>rhymes C with E
LEGEND

I seriously hope that you are somebody just pretending to be a shill and not an actual shill.

>Donald Trump is a chump, know how we feel punk/Tell em that God comin', and Russia need a replay button, yall up to something
Makes you think.

Do people even listen to TPAB or they just appreciate the album for how it's made?

ITT

People who don't realize that literally every member of TDE follows nearly the same former when releasing a new album, starting with: a braggadocios track (which is what this is) to generate hype and get people talking about it (which is what we're all doing), then a introspective, reflection track, then a love and/or broken-hearted track, then a party/good beat/criticisms/recentsocietyreferences track which is then followed by the full album release.

lol you just dont like it cuz he finally called out your gay ass president by name

IM BLAK AND DONALD DTRUMPHHH IS BAD!!!!

GIVE ME UR ATTENTION!

>DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
>MUH RUSSIA

Tookie knows

>Russia
W E W
so he's 100% completely retarded then?

Not sure what happened but everything after GKMC has just sounded mediocre to me.

Kendrick just rapping whatever is boring, even with his gimmicky structures.

>summa lumma dooma looma

Yeah, real great.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE

This track is objectively miles better than Rap God.

Rap God is just straight up bad. Terrible, even. It's rappity rapping for the sake of rappity rapping.

Why are people so triggered by him disliking Trump?

not even defending rap god.
Kendrick on this isnt much better though.
And stans saying it doesnt matter because its not an album track are delusional.
Kendrick constantly proclaims hes above mediocrity and them shits out this D-side.

But I dont blame him, after TPAB, he can do whatever he wants for atleast another 5 years without criticism. And especially seeing how hes gonna get even more lazy with generic trump tracks.

Why is it in hip hop threads always either "whoa this shit blows my mind all over the ceiling AOTC" or, "what a piece of worthless shit, fucking retire"

Just have normal opinions ffs.

But user, he still hasn't topped GKMC

no ones triigered on the subject matter, just how 0 effort it was. He just threw it out there for easy pander points.

ikr, rappers have always been left wing with varying levels of authoritarianism over the years

Let's be honest, it could've been a literal steaming pile of shit and the pitchfork kiddies still would've called Kendrick's new track a masterpiece.

underwhelming track with a generic beat
but its a teaser track, album will probably be completely different

Yo so you're saying if I propagate some conspiracy theories about trump and make some sub par music people will think it's original and I'll get strokes from the left?

All he's doing is trying to get pitchfork and others to like him, he's smart, just sold his soul.

Exactly dude. Why couldn't he have even said it in is own words. Lack of originality and creativity. The only part I'm "triggered" by is Russia, because you just lost credibility. I don't like trump, but I also don't like conspiracy theories.

The Heart Part 3 came out a few days before GKMC and wasn't on the album so that's probably what it is.

>but I also don't like conspiracy theories.
Well the left blindly follow any ((("""info"""))), their leaders feed them. Few blacks will ever look into it themselves. And i doubt Kendrick even cares 2bh. Just feeding on current trends.

Why not have a line about why obama created ISIS?

Kanye is just about the only rapper who will call out their own in a serious way.
And even hed probably be afraid of any isis mentioning.

Kendrick wouldn't dare get on anything as touchy as that because normies dont want touchy unless its """beef""".

Hes just a safe echo rapper that repeats popular black/liberal opinions that people love to confirm with.

If it's just a conspiracy theory, why is the FBI investigating it? Why do you also assume the right doesn't believe in any conspiracy theories? You can't go 100 posts in a thread on this site without someone bringing up Jewish overlords looking to genocide white people

>mfw he started trashing his verses mid song

>why is the FBI investigating it
Because the DNC control them. Its why the Hillary stuff got swept under.

Im not saying only lefties believe in them though, just that they are more likely to take it at face-value and then blindly echo it.