My girlfriend told me she doesn't suck dick anymore. She told me she used to but not anymore...

My girlfriend told me she doesn't suck dick anymore. She told me she used to but not anymore. In a non rapey way how do i force her to suck my dick

did you try taking the cartridge out blowing on it and putting it back in?

man im sorry

By force

Yeah just everytime i ask she just goes "sorry i don't do that anymore"

I tell you with full sincerity, you better leave her asap. You're in for a lifetime of resentment and disappointment. Don't even think about marrying her if she's pulling that shit now. Even the ones that love sucking dick stop loving it once youre married. Leave OP. And don't look back.

>dump her
> find new GF that DOES suck dick
>?????
>Profit

Are you being serious right now?

But i like her i just don't like she won't suck it

Yes I am. Unless you wanna live with zero blowjob forever. I'm just saying it's gonna get worse. Cut your losses. She seems selfish imo

shes not attracted to you. women who are attracted to the men theyre fucking will allow access to every hole and basically down for anything sexual. if you're okay with carrying on in that type of relationship where you just get lukewarm "good boy heres a treat" sex once in a while, then fine go for it. but IMO you'd be selling yourself short.

All these faggots are trying you the truth. Anyone who "won't" or "doesn't" do oral is not a keeper. Even if it didn't represent a basic unwillingness to be sexually generous with those they love, it would still be a sexual incompatability between the two of you.
Save both of you a waste of time. Walk away.

She sucking someone else's disk m90

Why are you dating a feminist?

Mega lol. XD

get a new girlfriend

He's right

newfag

She won't suck your dick because you are a pussy. Be a fucking man and you will get a bj.

>the truth
>yfw

dump her now. or never eat her out. deal with it

How do i be a man

But i like eating her out

Some girls change their minds about their preferences, even sexuality and you should respect that. Some girls even do that mid coitus! Even then a girl should be respected for her choice - she decides what the action entails, even if it becomes evidence in court.

She should like sucking your dick then

/thread

Thats what i say