Hey b, never smoked weed in my life, only tried Valium and Xanax. Should I try weed?

Hey b, never smoked weed in my life, only tried Valium and Xanax. Should I try weed?

sure

Yes, depending on what you're chasing after

I just want to calm down and forget about everything for a while. Dunno what weed does though

Take Xanax before smoking m8, great combo.

It can calm you but there can be paranoia, and also you might green out. Always the potential. Don't knock it till you try it though. Other questions?

Prescribed xanax and smoke often, never really noticed anything different. What u talking bout?

Is booze+weed a good idea? Im talking fuck ton of vodka.

Vodka is my drink of choice. I don't think it's ever wise to mix a drug the first time you try it but hey, I'm not your mother. However the feeling of being twisted can be quite pleasant if that's what you're implying

I've also been told you can get like, natural weed or something of the sort, or like processed weed. What would be the difference between the two?

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

Gtfo of here with this shit

no

No idea. Maybe whoever told you that was talking about salvia? Never had much fun with that shit

Yes absolutely. Weed is good for your health, and I'm not trolling.

Not disagreeing necessarily; it helps a lot of people. But I wouldn't go so far as to say it's good for you regardless of how much I smoke

Yes

Btw why the valium/xany?

Firstly, recreational. I wanted to relax. Stopped consuming 2 weeks ago when I took like 30 pills and tried to kill myself.

Kek, how'd you feel you zombie. Also, weird drug choice to start out with imo

Xanax was cool, feeling really good for a while after consuming. Valium lasted longer, I could still feel the sleepiness the day after I consumed. Would recommend Xanax though. Also, don't mix with alcohol. I tried doing that and felt like shit for a couple days after.

Its actually good for you, it prevents Alzheimer disease later in the future.

I've mixed the two and had quite the blackout, which never happens to me. Vomited all over some girls lawn, don't remember making it home, and was labeled with a drinking problem. The last part of which is correct.

It also can effect your lungs, esophagus, and mouth. It can influence mental disease as well. Again, not shooting you down, would just like to keep this thread as honest as possible for OP. Weed has been a significant help for my anxiety and bipolar but we gotta be real here

I am being real, I'm a psychiatrist.

The idea is to take more than perscribed. 2-3mg for me and a small bowl and I'm on cloud 9.

Not to be that guy, but prove it rather than just spitting words? I'll concede it does have many beneficiary effects as ive stated but you must realize on some level that your body can be hurt from consuming it

I've taken way more than that and smoked, really never felt any different to me. Mixing it with alcohol on the other hand...

I'm glad you asked.

Weed smoke is very healthy for your lungs, and can increase lung capacity. It can also fight cancer, and plaques in the brain which impair mental function, and can cause dementia in the future. It's also great for people with any mental illness; there is no tangible evidence of weed causing mental illness. I could go on all day about the treasure trove of benefits of marijuana.

Again, proof of your degree? And there are conflicting results about how weed effects the brain and mental illness. I'm playing devils advocate here but surely if you are licensed you can't believe that there are NO draw backs to smoking marijuana

There is a negative effect, which is paranoia. That's it.

Marijuana is so healthy for you that it would cause the entire pharmaceutical industry to go bankrupt, which is why it's illegal. It may seem like what I;m saying is to good to be true, but believe me many people have tried to find negative effects of marijuana, and have failed miserably.

I prescribe many INCREDIBLY addictive benzodiazapines such as Valium and Xanax, and I always think to myself that if weed were legal it would turn many peoples lives around for the better. It's one of those drugs that can treat every medical ailment; it's a miracle drug.

Agree with statement but disagree with your lack of credentials.

I can't give that information without giving my identity, sorry.

In your opinion, why hasn't it been legalized. Opinion only valid with credentials

Understood. As rediculous as this may seem can you take a shot of your graduation certificate with the name blurred out? I know you could find one anywhere on the Internet but at least then you'd be trying

Btw is OP still here?

It was illegalized beacue the lumber industry bought senators back in the early 1900s to make it illegal. It's illegal because the amount of uses for hemp and cannabis would kill A LOT of industries, just like smartphones.

It's also illegal because Mexicans smoked weed, no joke

Not disagreeing with anything said. Thx for humoring my btw, regardless if your credentials are legit or not. Next question(s): when will it be statewide legal? How do we make this happen? Do you believe most psychs feel the same as you? Have you legitimately told patients to smoke? I take it you smoke yourself? Why do you believe there is such a strong stigma against marijuana being the professional you are

>It's also illegal because Mexicans smoked weed, no joke
this

it made them feel "equal to whites". niggers too

>when will it be statewide legal? How do we make this happen?
confirmed for dipshit

Disregard the pharmacuicals. Go directly to weed.

Offense intended, this is a civilized thread and you arnt truly bringing anything to it other than rascism. While I feel the same way your input is, to put it simply, not worth my time. See yourself out, ask something and learn from our supposed psych, or take a nine iron and see how far you can insert it into yourself. Jesus Christ, the things people feel brave enough to say on the Internet but not in real life has bored me beyond belief

"calm down and forget about everything"

weed works different in everyone. it speeds my mind up for hours, no sleep possible etc my mind just runs faster and i become hyper alert to the world etc i think alot and i'm paranoid. some people just chill out and some don't. i prefer to smoke alone since me smoking with people ends up with me just not wanting to socialize at all

Confirmed for a milquetoast piece of human garbage. Go look the word up and educate yourself you piece of trash

Pharmisuticals arnt to be disregarded, I've found help from many of them. Disregard tbis user advice, but do smoke weed anyway

Are you sure there arnt further problems being exaggerated by your consumption?

Whenever congress gets their heads out of their asses and begin to pay attention to science, that is when weed will be legal; you can make it happen by voting politicians that understand the greatness of weed.

I stray from many psychiatrists in my beliefs. Many doctors just want to help people, but they swear to what the law says; I think that's terrible. I personally believe that marijuana along with EVERY SINGLE psychedelic should legalized (LSD, magic mushrooms) because they help with so many mental illnesses, they practically are cures when you look into the research of theses drugs. I've told my patients off the record to smoke, especially the ones who get addicted to Xanax and Valium (do yourself a favor and never take those drugs.) There is a strong stigma because people are scared to think outside the box, and they believe that a law that was passed by Richard Nixon in the 70s which kickstarted the war on drugs is the dogmatic word when it comes to drugs. There is no reason for weed to be stigmatized, especially since everyone can benefit for smoking it.

what?

Look up this dick you redditor faggot

nubs get

Speak further on the benefits of hallucinogens, particularly shrooms please. I used to grow and they helped my mental illness for approximately three months at a time after a healthy dose

i've done hella shrooms.

AMA

Lel

Also, am prescribed xanax and clonazapan, but I take them irregular as I'm nervous about exactly what you mention. Better ways to deal with anxiety?

meditation is the be all end all, but psychedelics can work as a cheap strong tool to reach the same benefits etc

I heard it makes you stop randomly remembering things that make you sad while you're on them

Microdosing LSD or mushrooms

or 4 aco dmt which turns into mushrooms (prodrug of psilocybin)

I've rarely heard of someone experiencing a high thay way; perhaps you should look into some sort of doctor or therapy as I believe you might have an illness you arnt acutely aware of

Fuck no weed will fuck up your life... Smoke meth you puss

Sure, link? I'm positive a big strong man like you who isn't afraid to post on anonymous threads has no problem giving me the link to his facebook, a pic of his face with his dick in hand, and a nice fuck.

The magical thing about hallucinogens is that they connect your neurons to the way they were at birth. Every region of the brain is connected when under the influence of hallucinogens.

The best thing about them is that they speed up therapy in one single dose. Why do years of therapy if you can smoke DMT and have it dont overnight? That's why I want them legalized.

Ever grown? I truly enjoy the process as much as the trip. Something so rewarding about watching the mycelium spread through a mason jar

i actually enjoy the weed high but i can't be around people for it to be enjoyable since it's such a trip for me and i get really fucking incredibly paranoid, but the high gives me such amazement about everything and every thought that the good evens the bad out. yeah already doing that

Smoke weed. If you dont want to do that, then meditate. I have an Anxiety disorder myself, and what I do is quite my thoughts, especially if you're ruminating (keyword if you want to kill anxiety)

Never broke through on DMT. You ever tried it? Also, looking for medical facts

Good for you. Best of luck

nope, been interested in them since i was like 11 and tripped first when i was 16, pushed over the 12 g dried area and

holy damn

If you "just want to calm down and forget about everything for a while" I'd say Valium and Xanax are going to be waaay better than weed for that purpose. I'd still recommend you to try weed though, it might not be what you are looking for, but I doubt that you will be disappointed. Also Valium/Xanax and weed is a great combo, that is something you'll just chill out on.

I most certainly wish to do that. However I, to put it simply, disparage mediating. I can't ever get my thoughts centered

DMT is probably one of my favorite drugs. It's consciousness in a crystal, but it's only for the strong hearted.

Pushed over?

Again, never felt anything while combing the two. Describe?

dmt is for breaking through, you probably didn't inhale correct or take three hits. Most people think one hit will do the job because they start to feel weird and think "oh this is it, it doesn't get weirder than this" and then they just give up. you have to push through and take one more hit after that one and that's guaranteed breaking through, if that's what you want, admittedly dmt being something incredibly stupid to do if you're not intended on doing that

took doses over 12 g

Agreed. Ever tried MXE?

weed is wayyyyy better that valium and xanax

I've tried ketamine and high doses of DXM.

I have a steady interest, I inhaled through a rig several times, but I'm honestly happy that I didn't break through. Worried it might fuck with my mental illness on top of everything else I consume

If you can get your hands on some mix I highly suggest it. Never done ket but the feeling, while I imagine could be compared, is simply amazing. Nothing like it

I can tell from this post that you fixate about your thoughts alone. Is it a chemical imbalance that causes your anxiety?

It's more than that. My depression dissapears, I can walk on puvlic, and I can feel like I did at 17. Truly a miracle drug if I've ever found ine. Love it more than even mix

Never found any benefit to it honestly. Advice?

Methoxetamine is something I've been eyeballing for a long time; who is a good vendor of it?

Recent studies have come out stating ketamine as a cure for depression, so I love ketamine as of now.

I'm glad you can understand the difference between being invited to contribute and being dismissed

Bipolar type 2 disorder

benefit to what? meditation or psychedelics?

I bought off agora for a while but I imagine the site has probably died, havnt checked in a while. Based on what I've heard mix compared to ket is simply better. Had a lot of ket fans try mix and have always received raving reviews

Meditation

I sincerely empathize with your condition. As comical as my answer may seem, weed will probably help you massively.

I'm not OP, I smoke fairly regularly, and I find it does help masively. And type 2 isn't that bad, really, people over play it. If you take your meds and try to act like a human being rather than an individual who has has no idea what the fuck do with themselves, it's manageable

Holy fuck. Story?

meditation is fucking important. It takes weeks/months to reek the benifits of it because you have to practice it but when you get there my man you will exercise such control over yourself that you will feel like a god. Honestly if people knew how much of a tool it is everyone would do it.

Ever tired them wet? Different experience entirely

At least you can manage it. I have some people with Type 2 Bipolar who can't handle the depression and end up killing themselves or becoming meth-heads.

to avert the risk of paranoia go Indica.

Continue with advice on how to get started if you are an incapable individual as I an and can't manage to hold focus long enough to reap benefits

Have tried to kill myself, have never found regret in my actions. I thought you were supposed to feel something like guilt or trepidation after a failed attempt. Input?

Also, have 3 drugs I've promised to stay away from to myself and my fucking asshole of a friend gave me molly laced with meth. Fuck

I find that regardless of whether it is sativa or indiga, there is always the potential to fuck out. What's your rationality behind this, curious so that I might help myself

My input is that every body (or brain) is different. You are a unique specimen; many people often further their mental illnesses through failed suicide attempts. I would love to have you in my office one day.

I would love to be there. Where are you from, other than potentially NY

Lol a little Meth won't hurt you believe it or not. You'll be fine